How do we get rid of Niggers?

And pro-Nigger politics. I'm getting really sick and tired of pretending they are humans with human-like intelligence and that stem is racist because they are too dumb to do it. I'm also sick and tired of pretending cops are racist for arresting niggers and its not because they commit the majority of crimes. We are literally living in a clown world simulation. How do we stop this madness?

This is a serious thread.

Attached: goodnigger.jpg (190x266, 9.65K)

You could start by killing one of you weren’t a short, fat, coward loser.

You cant win whiteboi. Im destroying the wh*te race with my BBC, one pussy at a time

of course bro it's (((niggers)))
its totaly them
they are the reason why west is declining

well to be fair they're more akin to feral animals than anything else. it's the jews that need to be stopped, get rid of them and you get rid of most problems. otherwise they'll just keep changing laws, importing groids, pushing propaganda and all that other shit.

Precisely. Pawns

Give me one of your fat white female relatives for one night of sexy sexy and I promise I’ll leave to Europe, deal?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 957.91K)

Lynching and poisoning.

Attached: 3C7D6440-FA47-41EF-95FB-C436C629015E.jpg (300x270, 67.01K)

If you investigate this situation further I believe you'll find jewish supremercy is at the root of the problem.

Leave for Africa and then shoot yourself in the face, nigger.

Okay, hand over fat white female relative of yours first.

Nigger lover. Niggers outnumber likes 100 to 1.

cut your fingernails you fucking monkey

The niggers are pons, they are being used by the Jews to destroy us.

>calls it clown world
>is a retarded clown
I am really sick and tired of pretending you deserve to live.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 99.25K)

I'll tell you what. Go to Africa and shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun first and then we have a deal.

Black man here. I sure do love me some white pussy. AMA

Explain the Hebrew Israelites and Nation of Islam which hate both Jews and whites.

The spics, Indians and Asians are out breeding them as fast as they are the whites. Except for in Africa. I'm not sure if they're going to come flooding out of Africa or not. They certainly flooded into Europe but that was mostly Muslim nignogs and not the ooga booga jungle bunny ones.

Would you ever consider unloading a double-barrel into your own skull?

ban fried chicken

Not really fellow American. Why would I do that? I have occasionally felt down and in the pits but having sex with white women without a condom always perks me right up!

No. Fat white middle aged bitches first, Timmy.
Hand over aunt or your mom or any fat white relative for just 6 hours

this whole thread is a bunch of white Americans arguing with brown Americans and ESLs roleplaying as blacks, for the purpose of divide-and-conquering and absolute low IQ meming, right

statistically it's more likely to be browns than blacks on Any Forums

Attached: 1429125110022.jpg (960x960, 174.85K)

we found the kike

LMAO white people are only getting rid of themselves. What are your birth rates again?