Biden's niece being "horizontal" confirmed

I don't get it. What does she mean by horizontal?
redvoicemedia.com/video/2022/03/hunter-bidens-laptop-compromising-photos-videos-of-dead-brothers-14-year-old-daughter-confirmed/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 132255.png (1206x606, 914.89K)

ficki ficki

Good old in out in out?

Attached: moloko_stare.jpg (1655x1920, 235.7K)

Pronebone
I hope they release the tapes

Who is that on the left? I wanna coom. White lady I want to coom to. Who is it?

confirmed by OAN? that's the source? I might as well quote my toilet paper spindle for things.

why do chicks with tiny heads try to make their hair as big as possible?

because they have tiny heads

I found other pictures and she always looks worse. Cannot coom! Cannot coom!

this and only this

I'm not sayin Hunter shoulda done that, but I understand!

His niece is hot, i need the tapes

No coomer

So, no one will do shit. They will admit it and then try to normalize it.
>Yes Hunter Biden had sex with his 14 year old niece on camera but here is why that is a good thing.

Hunter will be called "stunning and brave" for pioneering 'MAP rights' aka satanic child rape culture. Notice their pet nigger judge is super soft on pedophiles? All part of the plan.

Next on CNN: Child rape, is it really a crime? Is hunter biden actually a victim.

I trust it more then cnn

a right good old rogering

Attached: D6yb.gif (250x188, 876.61K)

she is 14 but will the media release the tape as this is about news and in the public intrest but would that be considrered CP? and what about the pictures of hunter being horizontal with that baby?

Why is it a choice between those two in your head? Require evidence, don't be an idiot.

best way to make word forget hunter fucked his niece is for daddy president to die tragically for the good ol ww3 cause

*world

every part of MSM buried this giant story

You are aware Hunter Biden is not president, right?

Good old nine eleven, you go only in, do a gigantic burst until her legs both collapse for the orgasm

so youre implying his son being a crackhead banging underaged girls wouldnt derail his presidential campaign?

Like you were aware trump's 12yo son wasn't either, I'm sure. Kys faggot.

He doesn't have a campaign yet, I'm not 100% convinced he'll be running in 2024. To answer your question, I don't think the stupid shit the right and russians tried in 2020 is going to magically work in 2024, you'd have to be an idiot to expect a different result.

Someone posted an archive of the laptop photos on b when all this first started going off. I viewed them. I thought my house was going to get raided at any moment. His niece was definitely on it as well as a toddler. Only the toddles bottom was showing but definitely nude with him in view. You can search the archive but I’m staying away from it.

russians tried what now?

51 spy officials in the USA (not your country) stated that the Hunter Biden claims in the 2020 election were part of russian disinformation.,

so lets make it clear, you are saying that if Hunters laptop got full coverage as it deserved it wouldnt have made a dent in the Bidens presidential run?
Oh ok i see you are a troll now

I just want to see someone in politics crash and burn named Biden.

google is showing nothing about her or this story?

>russians tried in 2020
oh, its retarded or trolling

filtered

google got direct instructions

ah I miss that oan gril..she was so damn cute and then jewtube shoah'd them

You're right. I hope the story picks up momentum.

I hope this is bait

That's not the only stretch going on in this thread.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Who is that in the interview?