America will soon be minority white

what are the political implications?

BUILT FOR BBC

Who is this semen demon

In the future they will acknowledge the genocide and try to blame it on someone else.

the jews will have all the money
OH WAIT

lol

Economic collapse and war

i don't know i guess fewer people to prop up the welfare system? not sure why groids are cheering that on, their days of double diamonds, malt liquor and lotto scratchers are nearing an end

More anarchy when all the Gib me dats run out of welfare and handouts because there aren't enough white people left to support them.

Attached: Kburning.jpg (275x183, 5.8K)

So if we are a minority they cant use the excuse that they cant be racist against the majority.
Doesn't critical race theory evaporate?

WTF, WHERE'S YOUR LEAF CANADA?

It means usa is gonna be 3rd world

Chink spotted

Your pretty much sitting by watching the slow death of humanity. Once whites are gone every nation will be a third world authoritarian shithole. Any concept of freedom and personal choice will die out and the world will descend back into a dark age once again. Generations later people will look back in misery and wonder at what whites built and how.

miss heed

Attached: 1645605216127.jpg (4096x3153, 734.8K)

up your ass

That whites have to engage in revoluationary activity.

africa will have the majority of earths population. god help us all. it will take millennia to recover

Attached: FLnInUEVcAcCNGM.jpg (2048x1683, 273.5K)

no more minority gibs if whites become a minority.

the dollars death will ensure that

why did we stop ISIS again?

It will never recover the world will revert to barbarism with china having limited tech and almost no innovation.