Calling Any Forums occult experts

what does this symbol mean?

Attached: photo_2022-03-23_22-05-58.jpg (1280x720, 376.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaporizhian_Sich
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ-azUl3g4
ponderingcast.com/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbVObMnSiBHJfS-oNi857dg37fbF8yM-7eVao0hqa6bPhGOA/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbu7djPGyuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marines unit of the Navy.

ohhh user I'm just an ol chunk of coal, but for the folks at home, there are many occult symbols in your photo - which specifically are you referring to?

Attached: ukraine khazers.jpg (1170x789, 37.14K)

The blue symbol is Neptune. The other symbol is of Mars. So it seems that this has to do with fighting in or on water

Start a thread in /x/, I'm legitimately curious about the bottom one.

Thats the old Ukrainian flag

Cult of poseidon, Ukraine = Atlantis

Its the symbol of the jewish kingdom of khazaria

khazar mafia

>Half jew, half turks
The khazarians were literally the most disguting people on earth

holy shit

Attached: 1575932411274.jpg (125x103, 2.52K)

looks alot like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaporizhian_Sich

Attached: 1548233321664.png (563x771, 636.04K)

Trident is obviously Ukraine

That Moon and Star though are part of the Family coat of arms for Finckenberg line specifically. The symbol in the center of the patch is an Anchor symbol meant for stablity.

So in essence both that patches represent an individual of the Navy of Ukraine under which they share a history of the Finckenberg jewish family.

Attached: Give ya a guess.jpg (215x234, 13.39K)

Left members me of poseidon.
Right members me of cronus.

>star and crescent
baal and ishtar
>the blue symbol
symbol of the khazars, who converted to judaism

Attached: 1633329437004.jpg (522x724, 151.6K)

did that activate your almonds user?

we're getting closer, our autistic thirst for knowledge and truth, whether by construct or design, shall set us free

Attached: cube prism light rainbow.png (768x768, 571.53K)

6-pointed star with crescent were symbols in Islam before Jews adoped the star. Star and crescent could sometimes be found on graves of Tatars in Russia/Ukraine.
I think this is the right direction if you want to investigate further

I’m sorry jew your not a Jew your a Turk or sand nigger........

>Adopted
Nigger the star of Remphan predates Islam by more than 600 years. You just started calling it something else you satanist kike.

Tatars and Khazars. Turkic Muslims and Jews specifically.

hi frens.

memeticism frennercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8

what is memeticism?
>"Memeticism is the fusion of Soul alchemy and memetics. In essence, it is the “Art of art” as it pertains to identity in the information age. Memeticism can be practiced across all mediums of creative expression, but is most powerful in its digital memetic form. Memeticism can be thought of as the art nd science of “drawing with ideas”, “alchemic cultural collaging” or “memetically mediated identity integration”. Identity is the canvas, culture is the paint, and the world is the easel."

introduction to memeticism:
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/

>where can i find all your memæsis?
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism

>what else you got?

christcemic - memetic christianity and immortality
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
>"The Christian meme of the Divine Redemption is indisputably the most extraordinary and extravagant meme that has ever graced humanity. The Divine Redemption meme is no ordinary meme, it is a class entirely of its own, a class which explicitly subsumes all other memes and memeplexes. The Divine Redemption meme is a metaphysical ubiquitous alchemic proposition that allows the imperfect to increase Perfection. From a magikal-memetic perspective, the internal and external mechanics of the Divine Redemption meme may be understood in a practical and spectacular way.

Honktopia new world order - free 501 card meta balanced playable 2020 user metamemeplex
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
>"Premier fully functional + meta balanced hyper-compressible meta-memeplex psycho-cultural-alchemic-memetic technology that uses neurolinguistics, hyper-juxtaposition, and other methods to circumvent synthetic epistemics while programming the players into a 4g/5g warfare psycho-spiritual frame."

>need /RG/? (remoralization)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200

Attached: bels.png (716x1016, 738.8K)

Calm down nigger, we have an intellectual discussion here. Go back to stables for another buck breaking session

NEW: meme club frennercial.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ-azUl3g4

ponderingcast.com/
(guests/AMAs/events all week. 1st memeclub on friday 3/25. interactive/livestreamed/twitch.)
explore the website to find the frens.

meme club application:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbVObMnSiBHJfS-oNi857dg37fbF8yM-7eVao0hqa6bPhGOA/viewform

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbu7djPGyuI

Attached: Net_Net_N.png (955x1350, 772.63K)

I can't you fucking faggots sold all of the slaves to your other jewish friends.

tripple penetration, usually used by jewish women to portray the fact tat they can fit 3 dicks in their ass all at the same time

btw Crescent became a symbol of Islam BECAUSE it was on Turkish flag, not vice versa. Interesting huh?
the more I dig into this the more I believe there was one global civilization that used all these symbols and then it splitted and its symbols became symbols of different religions

Attached: 1642024212720.png (1175x772, 776.96K)