How Many People Realize the WW3 Thing is just a Puppet Show?

Have you realized the current ww3 thing is yet another puppet show and both sides are controlled by the same Masonic elite or are you waiting for Putin to come in on a horse and save the world?

Attached: truth.jpg (500x516, 91.35K)

Everything is a puppet show

Pretty much all the big stuff in the media is.

They war against God.

PSALM 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

> shit puppets rand

Attached: m4cSFamgPJ1XKlR5dfyR8GaMXxE4fAQ5P4Zmw59usVE.jpg (857x683, 53.16K)

Imagine trusting the slavs who are the slaves of the Jews lmao.

Those pork brained freemason slavs are fucking braindead. Idk how the jews thought they could let them have a mass psyops this big kek

well... so far the psyop seems to be working. you've got one giant crowd of npcs waving the Ukraine flag. you've got another crowd of establishment-buckers waving the Russia flag. then if you see through it all, it's like you're the kid at school sitting alone at lunch. it's honestly really disappointing- four or five years of people being deceived by Trump and now they're falling for the exact same thing with Putin. I'm optimistic- I never fell for Trump for a second, now hardly anyone still is blinded by him, I think people will eventually wake up to Putin as well. the thing I wonder is if they'll just cart out another official controlled opposition figure after people wake up when it comes to Putin.

another thing I think is remarkable is how Putin invades Ukraine just in time to take everyone's attention away from the truckers. it makes me think the truckers must have really scared the elite and been a much bigger challenge to them than I thought.

Awesome division shillerino.
Zionism and Nazism will be used to destroy each other.

people can't even tell that Ukraine jews and Russian jews and New York jews are all on the same puppet strings to the same cabal.
Imagine how slow we'll be to understand that Asia is on the same puppet strings as well?

given that the people are this highly manipulated, I really wonder how on earth it would be possible that the people ever manage to rise up and get rid of this evil tyranny that rules over us. I've seen people claim it is coming but I simply don't see it- not if they're this susceptible to manipulation.

how will Zionism and naziism destroy each other? isn't naziism pretty much just a fringe ideology (outside of Ukraine, apparently)? do you think it will make a comeback?

I don't know man, just bumping your thread. Oh and that was only a quote by Albert Pike.

People are just comfort creatures and grovelers of any power. Like Lenin said, "Gentlemen, you want to do alot of social programs, but the most important thing is to get into power, everything else can wait." That's what it is, just power ordering order followers around.

Based. 3rd position pride worldwide. Fuck the jewish cold war

you aren't nearly as clever as you think you are
globohomo only has control because of stability and compliance
ww3 in this current state of affairs would break that and risk the entire situation spiraling out of their hands

>order out of chaos

well I appreciate it, user. trying to carve out this third position- it isn't popular but I think it's the only right way to go.

i fucking love puppet shows, i get what the big satan loves them so much.

when I say ww3, I'm talking about whatever it is you want to call this current situation. cold war 2, ww3, I'm talking about right now. everyone is being divided into East versus West.

It's not a third position, it's a superposition emerging when jews are involved with both sides as usual

I support this notion, fren.

Attached: current_thing_psyop.jpg (640x640, 65.47K)

Everyone with an iq above room temperature

nah, i think more people realize it's all fake and gay than it seems. false consensus is an illusion that's created via censorshp and the threat of violence. most people are not insane.

Kelvin scale?

Attached: winning_war_supreme.jpg (740x757, 152.37K)

i am addicted to psyops now

>Russian Jews
>Ukrainian Jews
>American Jews
It's World War Jew

My theory eventually came full circle to great reset. Theatrical show but the deaths and pain is real. Oppressive reminder of all we endured under the “old ways” the past 100 years leading the light at the end of the tunnel climax which is the new world

Same as the previous one then

I don't think any of this is real. Russia is just performing too shitily for it to be real and if he was serious about taking out globohomo, or hell, just taking Ukraine, he'd just poison key players and make it look like COVID, not lose a war due to logistical problems with a country right on it's border. He's former KGB, done it before, yet for some reason this is not happening right now.

Attached: wef putins role.jpg (791x274, 52.1K)

Putin was recruited and groomed by WEF/Kissinger as early as 1992

Attached: Putin_WEF_Kissinger.jpg (4268x2846, 3.23M)

Consider the following: if it's just the west that's kiked then siding with the west is siding with globohomo. In this case siding with Russia is against globohomo.
If both sides are kiked then who even cares, globohomo is on the menu anyways.
I'm still willing to have faith in Putin because he appears to be the only real choice against the globohomo right now. If it turns out to be a case of jewish mitosis then nobody is saving us from the dystopia we're heading towards.