Any Forums Weakening of earth’s magnetic field its happening

esa.int/Applications/Observing_the_Earth/FutureEO/Swarm/Swarm_probes_weakening_of_Earth_s_magnetic_field

Purebloods feel the change, if you got the clot shot aka jew juice aka mark of the beast you will die.

Attached: Development_of_the_South_Atlantic_Anomaly_pillars.png (1999x1080, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CvAiDGY334
youtu.be/HvKpnaXYUPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's over for technology solar storm will rape us.

Looks like Hitler wanted the sun to be crispier when he goes sunbathing.

hmmm, dont these hotspots correlate with record temperatures in the polar regions?

I really dont know how much longer they can keep kidding the public that space events and phenomenon other than gasses cause changes to the weather.

It's been happening since the Carrington event, fren
We're just going through the last years before shit blows up entirely

Saw a thing on the internet last week saying a massive solar blast had occured. Since then it's been hot as fuck in the UK. I've been sunbathing in my underwear.

The reason for the vax, prevent the ascension

youtube.com/watch?v=4CvAiDGY334

Attached: 567.png (1080x1080, 168.23K)

like i said, they really think we can't piece together what they're hiding from us. fucking space and cosmic events are heating the planet.

weakening of the magnetic field will almost certainly entail a pole flip. this is the only reason why its ever done this.

We know. It's the 12k destruction cycle. Think Noah's Ark kind of shit.
And it's mostly what the elites are building their bunkers for, that and for the odd nuclear war.

Attached: squattrman.jpg (474x361, 38.96K)

surely it would be easier to just not do that though, let the earth kill us instead, or is that just not fun enough?

Attached: frogrolleyes.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

Just two more aeons... Of all the potential happenings, this one I am the least concerned about. Infact, being left defenseless against a solar flare would be the best thing for man kind... But I wont get my hopes up.

Bump

is blue good? that's literally above my house.

can you jump higher? maybe you can double jump like mario in brazil.

How do I ensure my survival?

Attached: 806746385.jpg (600x398, 55.21K)

This. I enjoy reading about this type of thing, and I feel like there's clearly something to it, but there's no use getting all worked up about it. There's no way to really prepare for cyclic global catastrophe and cosmic forces of destruction. If the poles flip and the sun cleanses the earth with righteous purifying fire, destroying everything as the planet shakes mankind off like so many fleas on a dog I will embrace the tidal wave of solar radiation as it envelops me in its warm embrace. No use worrying about it in the meantime really.

But the fun starts during and after the event.
The struggle to survive.

Attached: kfcof.jpg (306x306, 22.71K)

I can feel the change, it's like a huge weight has been lowered onto my shoulders.

Those hotspots are where actually where the magnetic field is strongest.
The weak regions correspond to... something else.

Attached: SAA.png (2274x868, 2.16M)

i would expect freak weather the likes of which nobody has ever seen. it wont be constant and it wont be everywhere, it may even take 10 years to completely decimate civilization but when those weather events happen it wont be pretty.

Like imagine all the bad stuff we get from weather now but turned up by a 100 factor.

winters thatll freeze us out in europe, hurricanes thatll strip every buiilding off the land in the carribean. etc.

pump shit out of the ground. turns out the earth is hollow and nothing but caves n crevaces filled with water, ice, gas, crude oil, etc etc. empty the chambers. pressure evens out. heat starts melting the tundra perma frost. organic matter rots. methane leaks from the ground. ancient pockets of deep methane now reach the surface. sinkholes everywhere.

methane

youtu.be/HvKpnaXYUPU

no normally they can detect that pretty well, i think this is geomagnetic. Those hotspots match up almost perfectly with the extreme heat waves theyve had in the polar regions. Muh globawarming isn't going to cover it this time.

heat that kills almost everything in the sahara and down under.

flooding near the coasts that swallow huge amounts of land (hence the flood story).

Like i said, all the "bad weather" we get in all the geographic regions like today, but turned up by 100.

rolling

kek notice the south atlantic anomaly splitting into two? Gee I wonder why that is happening now.

Attached: 1636956351155.jpg (1346x717, 143.65K)

no jump
only get jumped