Why isnt Any Forums talking about this dumb nigger bitch (ketanji brown jackson) and how she is going to destroy the...

Why isnt Any Forums talking about this dumb nigger bitch (ketanji brown jackson) and how she is going to destroy the supreme court!!

I honestly believe if she is confirmed it is over for the white race in this country, she will be the most racially left, anti-white supreme court justice in history, we need to be talking about ways to stop her conformation!!!

Attached: colored-justice.jpg (671x899, 152.25K)

>dumb nigger bitch
fuck you you racist incel loser
enjoy being a loser in life with your stupid blind hatred

good god that is ugly

what did he say wrong, i can't find flaw

Any one of these house slaves and their jewish mastas are there to make you seethe lmao. All of their slave mastas surnames are there as an imprint of a house slave. Op you are just ignorant.

Attached: F813C5EC-9207-4D35-A46E-115F50B6B2FF.jpg (600x663, 36.98K)

used the n-word.. all loser incels do this shit

Whatever, nigger.

cope loser in life

Can’t we get a gun toting, moral, upstanding, conservative nigger for ONCE IN MY FUCKING LIFE. Why does every nigger appointee has to be an affirmative action brain dead good for nothing worthless chimp?

who cares? she's black so she's going to get it regardless. everyone is terrified of being called racist and GOP are a bunch of do-nothing losers.

SCOTUS has been dead for over a century.
The Federal Reserve Act is clearly unconstitutional.

Attached: 1423486577225.jpg (609x720, 69.3K)

the supreme court doesn't exist, retard. it's just faggots in costumes pretending to talk about law. but there is no law, this is anarchy and it's their guys with guns that enforce their will, not any written laws or regulations. so it doesn't matter who the fuck wears gay nigger robes and calls themselves a judge. you can call yourself a judge too and if you raise an army you can pretend what you say is the law.

tldr has nothing to do with us and literally won't affect us. it's the whims of violence that enforce the will of the tyrants, not law.

Stupid niggers does not even know what a women is. But she loves the kid touchers.

>but there is no law, this is anarchy and it's their guys with guns that enforce their will, not any written laws or regulations.
this is literally any government. there are no laws without the government (the guys with guns)
im glad youre learning though

Pol has been for at least the last 48 hours

well i did a search for ketanji and didnt see a thread so i was worried, im glad Any Forums is on it

This is your punishment for withholding Obama's supreme court pick, and rushing through Trump's. You want to play dirty? Fine, we'll start with electing a strong, black woman, and we'll end with packing the courts. Next time play by the rules.

At most you'll get laughs but no real work will have been done. It'd be cool if pol did some trolling with this lady.

>Hurrdurrr
thats about all I got from your post.

Attached: Hurrdurr.gif (202x200, 786.68K)

She is a demon
We need to send her back to Africa

>pro CP
>pro nigger
>pro abortion
absolute state

wrong, there are governments that exist under the rule of law. they're rare, but they do exist. you're desperate and foolish, so you see catastrophe everywhere you look.

lol, almost there bro. keep at it

accelerationists should be happy

>Replacing old leftist with token diversity leftist
Nothing will change. If this one somehow didn't get the votes, Biden would withdraw her nomination and nominate someone else exactly like her.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-143921-748.png (841x963, 219.09K)

It's really unfortunate that Democrats need to view filling a court seat as a petty act of revenge, but it's completely reciprocal. It was nothing short of disgusting the way Republicans handled the the last few supreme court vacancies.

Jumanji in sheit

Nigger spotted

she will be no different than obamas witches