RED WAVE 2022 HOPIUM

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10644495/75-swing-voters-say-Democrats-touch-condescending.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 1.09.12 PM.png (868x958, 367.92K)

>swing voters
also known as retards that can't think for themselves

>Voting
>Elections
>After 2020

Attached: 1621122139030.jpg (377x264, 23.26K)

People are stupid and our democracies are a farce. I won't trust any results of our corrupt elections unless we hang all our politicians.

>also known as retards that can't think for themselves
How many times have you reported someone on Reddit for hate speech?

Attached: 1648016523383.jpg (929x1024, 85.28K)

It's the truth. If you swing back and forth between parties every election you're a retard that just reacts to what you see on TV

How many times?

Fuck yeah magapedes lets go!

we don't have voting tho

IT HAS BEGUN

>muh red vs blue
retards think there is a difference still

Attached: jewpuppet.jpg (480x320, 24.07K)

oh em gee the red team might win! no way!
KYS NPC

You're fucking hopeless

Attached: 5d1.png (1160x770, 119.8K)

Dont worry Im sure the nursing homes in swing states will have 300% turnout

Who cares.
It's either DNC deepstate ultra power globohomo.
Or republicans make you give money to Israel while we wait for DNC to get into power again

Nigger, do you know what a swing voter is?

they are gonna steal it again, simple as.

That's not what that image means, brainlet

>I like clinton, he gives me good feels, I'll vote for him
>Bush seems like a true patriot, and he's saving us from terrorists! I'll vote for him twice!
>hmm this obama guy is cool and black and i like him, I'll vote for him, change we can believe in!
>ok now trump is saying obama was bad and HE'S gonna be the one to save america, definitely voting for him
>Ok ok the TV says Trump is super racist and evil and bad and orange, Biden seems like the best choice

Attached: ED-AY615_sternb_M_20190513110934.jpg (1280x853, 304.31K)

>it's the red jew's turn now

Attached: 1620368713401.jpg (600x477, 348.73K)

Right wing retards seriously think Trump has been controlling everything from behind the scenes this whole time, yet they bitch about swing voters and centrists who don't want to be associated with their stupidity. Can I get another shot of 2 more weeks?

Attached: Right Wing Retardation.png (856x171, 79.32K)

IM VOOOOOOOTING

Typical teenage response. When you're old enough to vote and work, you might understand how polices have an impact on you.

>>swing voters
>also known as retards that can't think for themselves
The only peole who can't think for themselves are the people who don't stick to a party rigidly every year no matter what?

Politics is all fake but that is especially retarded.

Republicans have a identical foreign policy to Hillary Clinton.

Attached: the-feast-hillary-whiskey.jpg (1200x800, 132.44K)

We should vote again and if they steal it Jan 6 for real

BUT IM OUT OF MY HEAD WHEN YOURE NOT AROUND

Attached: 3e45c1e7fe5d4415349e07672ca995a6.gif (440x248, 1021.79K)

LMAO, this is Rumble right?

>Would ya look at that we just found 3 million mail in ballots for the democrats
>2 weeks of boomer tears
>everyone just moves on after 2 weeks of crying. The Democrats now have supermajorities in both houses as well as the White House and the Supreme Court
Heh, nothing personell

Attached: vice-president-joe-biden-national-ice-cream-day_01-web1.jpg (2000x3159, 3.03M)

>everything will be fine if we just elect Republicans!

People still believe this?

>poliices have an impact on you
>let me "swing" from party to party, even though they have opposing policies
Do YOU know what a swing voter is, nigger?
>The only peole who can't think for themselves are the people who don't stick to a party rigidly every year no matter what?
If you actually have the ability to think for yourself and come to your own conclusions, yes. I may vote Republican again one day but I'll never vote democrat and there are obvious reasons for that. Swing voters are simply swayed by bullshit campaign promises from whomever can bullshit the best.

Bitchute...same, same