CIA did it

CIA did it

Attached: jt-2-real.jpg (4036x2611, 750.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exposingsatanism.org/lucis-lucifer-trust/
jonestown.sdsu.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>commies

Attached: 1623589746609.jpg (600x400, 231.47K)

i've always wondered if the kool-aid killed them right away, or did it take some time after you drank it?

Attached: redcare.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

Most of the bodies at Jonestown were not autopsied. They were left out for several days in the jungle sun and heat, destroying any forensic evidence.

The only doctor to examine bodies fresh was a Guyanese doctor, who found every body either had gunshot wounds or injection sites. It was murder, not suicide. The question is who did it.

During the final hour, Jones had everyone corralled into a single building surrounded by armed guards keeping people in. Maybe they did the killing. Others say it was the CIA (or the Guyanese defense force acting on CIA orders) liquidating the commune.

Survivors who fled into the jungle recounted hearing lots of automatic gunfire, followed by silence, then cheering.

Their big nosed leader was trained here in Brownzil.

it depends on the dosage of cyanide. People who die by cyanide poisoning will convulse and go in and out of consciousness several times before they die. Usually there is an intense feeling of suffocation or need for air even though the lungs are still contracting and expanding. As cells are damaged, they produce lactic acid, which results in acidosis. Have you ever ridden a bike so hard that your legs began to burn and ache? The sensation is similar, but spread throughout your entire body. The pain is said to be comparable to a massive heart attack. Tetany — strong muscle contractions — would soon follow. Directly preceding death, the body releases a burst of adrenaline

Jones likely received CIA training on his trip in Brazil. It is known he was picked up from his Brazilian home every day by spook cars and military vehicles.

After Brazil, Jones moved his congregation to California and things generally became much more psychotic.

Bunches of dead leftists? I'll give the CIA a pass on this one.

I remember only this from the two bigger assassination attempts I suffered since 2017:

> go in and out of consciousness several times
> an intense feeling of suffocation or need for air even though the lungs are still contracting and expanding
> the pain is said to be comparable to a massive heart attack (not exactly pain)

Jones was the guy that helped rigged san fran elections. He was major player in san Francisco

The Kool-Aid Massacre is only to get you to forget the most important part of the story. Jim Jones had 7 churches in San Fran area and used those brainwashed members to create a political powerhouse, some members went around and voted in different precints, some went and smashed heads at the polls, ALL local politicians had to come kiss Jim Jone's ring. Because of this, to this day we still have Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, and through Willie Brown Jones got a candidate in the VP spot. Kool Aid is to cover all this up.

DEFINITELY

THEY WERE STUDYING CULTS

AND WHAT YOU SEE THEY LEARNED THERE

THEY ARE USING ON US RIGHT FUCKING NOW

BELIEVE ME LATER, HEAR ME NOW, UNDERSTAND AT SOME POINT

they chose their fate

Wrong, they were under mind control

Q: Why were there never jokes about Jonestown?
A: The punchlines were too long.

There is audio of the final few hours and you can hear him talking and making people drink the stuff

You know any good reading about this?

The problem is the tendency of retards who love crazy homosexuals to drag everyone else along with their collective psychosis.

t. still targeted by jews

There's some really great material on CIA connections to Jonestown in the Evidence of Revision documentary, don't remember which part though. I never watched the last in the series about marin luther monkey, but the first parts in the serious are an absolute fucking goldmine. If you're interested in Jonestown then try to track down the video, i can promise that you won't be disappointed.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

>2 assassination attempts
>Brazil
Checks out

Jones was rumored to have boy-sex compromat photos of Harvey Milk

It's less that they were studying cults and more that MKUltra experiments were moved from psychiatric facilities into cults

There is a recording of the event. The entire event took several hours with some crying and hesitating but others would shout at them to continue. Children were fed by parents.

Attached: 905A8A43-356E-4F9D-9109-A7503D409832.jpg (743x960, 80.83K)

Attached: 4a56sd42.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

Psss, don't drink the Koolaid.

I wonder ever what became of this evil. I've heard that the CIA were basically partying when they were conducting "studies" with drugs.
Drugging people into pliability, cutting them off from friends and family, and then murdering isn't exactly anything new, but I guess that crazy new LSD was confirmed work as part of the package.

The authenticity of the death tape is in doubt.

Firstly, the People's Temple routinely did mock suicide drills involving drinking poisoned flavor aid. Many of the people at Jonestown on the last day had done the "drink the poison" suicide drill a dozen or more times. With this in mind, we cannot say for certain if the events on the death tape actually occurred on the final day - it could be a recording of a previous suicide drill.

Secondly, the People's Temple in Guyana had a limited number of tapes, but were making recordings all the time (Jones was constantly drugged up and recording himself). Many tapes were re-recorded over multiple times. Re-recordings often didn't use the entire tape, meaning a single tape can have recording sections from multiple different time points.

Thirdly, the recording itself is not continuous and contains multiple time skips and non-linearities. For example, part of the death tape includes Jones saying "Get Dwyer out of here before something happens to him", referring to Richard Dwyer, Deputy Chief of Mission at the American Embassy in Georgetown (and likely CIA asset), implying Dwyer was somewhere on the Jonestown compound when actually he had been evacuated to the Port Kaituma airstrip several hours before.

That said, I personally believe the death tape was made on the day of the mass casualty. Jones started what appeared to everyone to be a suicide drill they were familiar with, only this time Jones emphasized getting children to drink first. When people realized the poison was real, there was mass unrest that lead to the pavilion guards shooting, subduing, and injecting everyone with poison.

>The serried ranks of the dead among Jim Jones’s “Peoples Temple” cult, who had consumed cyanide-laced Kool-Aid on orders from Jones, are merely the more public casualties of the Age of Aquarius, when those bearing the “ Mark of the Beast” (666) are to be unleashed upon the Earth once again.

exposingsatanism.org/lucis-lucifer-trust/

jonestown.sdsu.edu/