FDA Approves Vaping

Guarantees you will survive at least for a month.

fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-permits-marketing-e-cigarette-products-marking-first-authorization-its-kind-agency

Attached: vaping.jpg (1254x836, 450.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_additives_in_cigarettes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is vaping safe or shit? I keep hearing it is a scam

Instant Death

Formeldehyde

Permanent Lung Damage

It is safer than cigarettes. Primary concern is contents of flavoring. The base of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine + nicotine concentrate are not linked to any particular long term health problems. Research ongoing on that as this is relatively new in medical terms. Long term effects are unknown.

so then basically the jews finally entered the vaping racket

Flavorings can be (and commonly are) toxic. The basic ones commonly sold at gas stations probably have little health implications

Build your coils make your own juice get niggers to pick cotton

>profit

That remains the cheapest way to do it by far. Coil replacements and premixed juice have the highest mark up.

FDA is fucking retarded
Dont vape bros, shits bad for you

Shit help me quit smoking. I've been smoking for 20 years and it took me a few months of vaping to step the nicotine levels down to where I don't even vape anymore.

yes the chinese chemical vapors are much safer to inhale than smoke from a leaf mankind has been enjoying for thousands of years, your goodgoy score has just gone up by 1.

The general consensus seems to be that it's much safer than cigarettes if you use quality equipment and get juice that's actually made in first world countries. The danger comes if you use mystery chink juice and sketchy no name brand hardware that might be full of industrial chemicals etc.

That's why you don't buy chinkshit. The juice I use was made like an hour away from my house, and obviously I can't speak for long-term health effects but I've been vaping for like 6 years now and not only have I not felt anything negative but I'm actually in better shape than when I was a pack a day smoker. It's also worth pointing out that the vast majority of cigarettes in America are packed full of ridiculous industrial chemicals so it's not like you're avoiding that by smoking them instead of vaping.

>your goodgoy score has just gone up by 1.
Do you realize how hard the jews have been fighting vaping the last 15 years?

I agree with what you’re saying. My major concern is, why would the FDA approve them unless they were dangerous in some way?
> general consensus
> FDA approved
Both of these are red flags. I still vape, and believe it’s healthier than even natural tobacco, but this shit makes me skeptical.

fuck these jews

Attached: vape.jpg (1024x612, 28.75K)

All my vaping stocks are mooning, neat

There was a panic a few years ago about unscrupulous manufacturers using a vitamin E derivative as a filler that was causing massive lung inflammation and fluid retention in the lungs.

>Do you realize how hard the jews have been fighting vaping the last 15 years?

youre right, breathing in those chemics get into your DNA structure and make you a fucking beast

It's always been much safer than cigarettes. They didn't want to admit it until they cornered the market

If you use stuff made in EU and avoid 3rd world countries such as China or U.S it's pretty safe, Depending where you live it can be pretty expensive

Attached: hola.jpg (225x225, 12.42K)

There was one flavoring that cause popcorn lung, which was the same buttery shit they use in movie theater popcorn flavoring the gave "popcorn" lung to theater consession attendants.

It's vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol and FDA approved food grade flavoring with optional nicotine. All safe for human consumption. Vaping is a completely separate chemical process from smoking aka burning aka combustion aka no carcinogens produced, period. Nicotine by itself is as addictive as caffeine, it's the chemical cocktail make-up of the modern cigarette which has tarnished the reputation of nicotine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_additives_in_cigarettes

>One significant issue is that while all these chemical compounds have been approved as additives to food, they were not tested by burning

Not only did Big Tobacco essentially buy your government, they convinced them it's ok to put hundreds of different additives inside of them under the larp of "smoker experience" but instead was simply the most addictive substance ever created. These chemicals are fine for FDA approval under the guise of human consumption but never formally tested these chemical under combustion scenarios to deem them appropriate for use in tobacco cigarettes or not. Needless to say, YOUR governments allowed them to do this and turned a blind eye IN EXCHANGE for shit loads of tobacco "blood money" from their profits as long as the tobacco companies comply to virtue signaling advertising laws on their packages that makes it seem like our government gives a shit.

Vaping was small business 10 years ago and relatively new. People were getting their health back in record numbers thus an extreme hit to the profits of tobacco companies. BT unleashed propaganda (Popcorn lung isn't real, 0 cases), bought into vaping (juul) and expanded deep into the FDA's hands to promote propaganda to conflate smoking with vaping, ultimately to take back public control of their profits, ween out small business owners out of the means of production the Jews are currently seizing from us like they do with everything.

Vaping is absolutely safe, and almost benign in contrast with smoking.

only liberals vape
let them do it