HE GOT ONE YEAR PROBATION!!! HE GOT AWAY WITH IT AGAIN!!! HATER TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! LONG LIVE DRACHENLORD!!!...

HE GOT ONE YEAR PROBATION!!! HE GOT AWAY WITH IT AGAIN!!! HATER TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! LONG LIVE DRACHENLORD!!! KEKEKEKEKEK

Attached: Dreche555.jpg (1200x675, 41.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2i1yzcEUWjM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao, Oh boy he will really live under a bridge at the end of this year

unbesiegt

given besides smashing some car that got lost... this fat neckbeard only attacked people who were directly provoking him. Good to know german law still has some nuance to it, as much as i hate that dysgenic tub of lard.

Attached: t564781.jpg (634x755, 79.3K)

Die neue Staffel wird göttlich!

Attached: 8A59B9E9-AA57-42B1-8DED-31C77F54FF64.jpg (764x492, 73.01K)

Proof?

Can you read german? If yes, just typie in drachenlord in to google.

ZWEI JAHRE HAFT!
DER LORD IS RAUS BEVOR DER KRIEG VORÜBER IS!!

Attached: big_happen.jpg (500x500, 94.84K)

imagine losers actually giving a fuck about him

the people driving to house rotten shithole are the biggest losers man, actual freaks

Attached: 1646697535696.jpg (693x633, 57.21K)

Why did they bulldoze his home? I can't seem to find the reason for it.

What did he get away with? He's usually the victim of harassment in most circumstances

In the hopes that people stop showing up there.

That’s fucked up. Poor guy.

That old ruin was held together with cum and wallpaper

>this fat neckbeard only attacked people who were directly provoking him

Which is exactly what the court argued. They stated that whover goes to his house knows the risk of him snapping and is therefore recieving any beating voluntarily.

translated from legalese the veridct more or less says taht all involved are mentally ill retards and its not really the States problem for that reason.

based

50/50

Ich hab keinen Bock, ihm einfach nur beim abstürzen zuzusehen. Ich wohn in Berlin,. wenn Ich Pennern beim lebendig Verfaulen zusehen will muss Ich nur in die Ubahn steigen

You could unironically smell it before you saw it

Mein beileid

This isnt kiwi farms user

did he get arrested? What for?

literal who

Dange

qrd?

Being himself

This fucking guy is so interesting to me but whenever i ask about him i get no answers, i knew hes a fat degenerate who uploads stupid shit and gets harassed by people, but thats all, anyone care to tell me more?

UNBESIEGT FREE LARD

just watch the dankula video

Actually the state makes you believe that they will protect you from mentally ill retards banding together literally raiding you day and night. While it certainly doesn't matter if you are mentally ill yourself, or triggering the hordes by broadcasting your (absolutely harmless) mental illness.

I hope one day when all his haters are surrounding his house to get a bully-boner an amok a shooter will be among them and gun them all down.

he fulfills a lot of cliches about our rural germans and he is extremely arrogant and narcisisstic. then some bitter people saw he was retarded and naive so they kept trolling him over and over, even making him beiieve he has an online gf just to have her reveal the troll and insult him on a live stream. this and much more pushed him over the edge until he gave out his adress and well... people started raiding him irl

youtube.com/watch?v=2i1yzcEUWjM

He made a part two for more recent stuff.