Guys, i think its over for us

Guys, i think its over for us.
It was nice knowing you user.

Attached: foock.png (917x476, 252.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpXeokeK_WM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id put that out immediately before doing it too.

What is jews obsession with gas?

>Muh Hitler gassing people
>Muh Saddam gassing people
>Muh Assad gassing people
>Muh Putin gassing people

Not my problem

I feel bad for normal ukraines that is used by their government like cannon fodder

To my ukr friends:

if you inhale too much ammonia, it can be poisonous. The eyes, nose and throat burn, people feel they have to sneeze and cough, their eyes water and they may also have a headache. If it gets to extreme levels, people can experience problems breathing and chest pain. The only way to help is to inhale lots of fresh air and steam

over the nose user
trust the science

Attached: 1.jpg (794x785, 94.41K)

Ammonia is poisonous. As a gas, it is lighter than air and rises in the atmosphere. That's why it was best for residents to go down to lower ground and avoid inhaling any fumes.

I imagine they will probably make chlorine gas. It's super easy to make and ammonia is one of the ingredients.

It has a nasty smell so you can tell it is in the air. You may know the smell from horse stables or freshly fertilized fields.

So far thats everything i know, i dont know yet how to protect myself against it.

Bump before it dies

Bump

Didn't the Russian Minister of Defense just disappear?

imagine the fucking smelle

Fuck you I came to post this

you have to piss on a rag and wear it over your face as a makeshift respirator. im sorry, but you have to.

I guess they like to imagine the smell

Attached: 1613131006302.jpg (600x589, 126.11K)

was there not some ammonia leak some days ago?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=rpXeokeK_WM

Attached: osowiecz.jpg (1200x514, 152.83K)

mix the ammonia with bleach to offset the toxic effects

If he was smart he would immediately withdraw from all non-russian speaking areas of ukraine, stop all import and exports of any types of goods or knowledge, nationalize every important industry, motivate his citizens through nationalism and pour all resources into research, education, and improving the base living situations for all russians and defensive military capabilities. He would keep his superpower isolated for the 40 years it takes the rest of the world to collapse into the dark ages before emerging as the beacon of white civilization.

Unfortunately he is an idiot who will be murdered by his closest allies and it is the West who will emerge victorious in a cornucopia of mixed race horrors.

Attached: 1647921259492.gif (100x100, 18.7K)

I'm from Missouri, that sounds like a big batch of meth.