French diplomats are ready to declare Russia the winner of the war already

WTF ukri bros, the media told me you were winning!

Attached: FOi7gvbXoAcHqnr.jpg (679x421, 55.93K)

Based

Attached: 1648065222790.jpg (332x457, 49.19K)

if there is one thing i learned from this conflict is that western retards are absolutely dellusional and unable to fight wars anymore
ww3 cancelled

NATurd can't do anything and thinks entirely like a dumb woman.

>France
>Surrendered first

>You don't ask anything from the winner. It is a war!

Brainlet and completely unsurprising that a Frenchman is waving the white flag at the first opportunity.

The concept of a pyrrhic victory means it is certainly possible to make demands of those who may be clearly winning a war, but the cost of actually achieving total victory is much higher than they are willing to pay. As the cost of dragging the war out is also extremely detrimental; they are in a trapped situation where it's in their best interests to end the war as soon as possible. Which creates leverage to enforce some demands of your own.

>war
armed conflict

>As the cost of dragging the war out is also extremely detrimental
can we stop pretending like the only people who will suffer if the war continues are russians, or specifically russian politicians? how did the 20 year war for independence in Afghanistan turn out for the people of Afghanistan? Are we to turn Ukraine into a failed state in the hope that in 10 years Russia decides to withdraw?

What the fuck is the actual plan here?

>western retards are absolutely dellusional and unable to fight wars anymore

Russia is the west? They are the only country currently doing a horrible job at waging war.

Any agreement with the current Ukrainian government is a defeat for Russia. They have to go all the way.

IM GIVING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1646150253818.png (229x152, 23.37K)

>France wants to surrender on behalf of Ukraine
Amazing

A war between Russia and Ukraine, and France surrenders. You can't make this shit up.

The plan is to bankrupt Europe so they are forced to make france france again

Based realist.

Attached: F017D59C-E10D-45EC-A805-DE1EB9C3189B.jpg (1125x615, 234.99K)

this is a prime example of what i am talking about, absolutely dellusional burger

>What the fuck is the actual plan here?
Jewish blood sacrifice of the goyim, goy

scare bleu

Attached: 1648066402490.png (300x250, 13.48K)

Based frogs

You aussiecucks lost the right to this kind of bantz, you're proven cucks and cowards

Attached: 6318C46B-FC15-429D-B246-60494CD184ED.jpg (576x878, 89.82K)

All France can think of is surrender.
Hopefully Ukrainians just laugh these cucks off.

See

> unmitigated shit brain
I apologize on behalf of the normies of my country. If we could muzzle them and chemically castrate them I assure you we would

I bet the faggot who made those two "end of the world" videos isn't making another one now that a Democrat is president of the USA, even though we're far closer to a nuclear war now

So non stop internet hysteria doesn't win wars. Who knew? We will have another COVID wave coming now. I hate the psychologists thinking bullshit talk changes reality.

It's trying to minimize human losses
They're already in mate in LPR/DNR

Ukranians are going to lost crimea and donbass anyway, Russia will never allow them to join NATO, so why not sign a peace deal giving these things away now? Before Russia takes away more territory?

Hearing that Kherson will begin using Rubles as soon as April. The time when Ukraine could end this and only offiicially lose LDR,DPR & Crimea was 2-3 weeks ago. Now Vlad is taking the entire Russian-speaking portion of the country. New Ukraine gets landlocked west of the Dnieper and may even get carved up into even smaller pieces.

Attached: DumpsterDefenders.png (383x838, 27.01K)

>Be French
>Don't participate in war
>You instinct kicks in
>So you surender on behalf of third party.
>Baguettes never change

If anything, western countries have the most to lose if the war continue to drag on as it is now. It in the best interests of everybody that this shitty situation stops. Russia won't have to deal with the hordes of immigrants that will come in Europe because there's litteraly nothing to eat in north Africa because wheat exports have been cut from the most productives countries in the world.

>The French
no surprise here. Regardless, I don't think Gerard will have a lot of say in what the details of a peace agreement should be

The plan is exactly as you descrubed. Fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. You dont actually believe neocons and neolibs care about human suffering right? They probably masturbate to dead Ukrainian civillians and order their blood as lube.

>can we stop pretending like the only people who will suffer if the war continues are russians
I am in no way stating this. Consider this hypothetical though.

No compromise is met, Russia goes on to completely conquer Ukraine, suffering substantially more losses along the way. It's now alienated itself from the international community, receiving sanctions etc. so it will find it quite difficult to resupply and recruit for military forces.

Meanwhile, on it's direct border is an expansionist country in China, that while they are supposedly allied at the moment, may just as easily view it as a golden opportunity to gain significant amounts of territory uncontested. After all, no-one is going to come to Russia aid and they've been significantly weakened through the Ukrainian offensive. This is something Russia has to seriously consider.

>If anything, western countries have the most to lose
correct, which is why they weren't in NATO to begin with

Ukrainian government is not in Ukraine. France is trying to stop the slaughter. I don't think they should. Delusional faggots should reap what they saw.

>Are we to turn Ukraine into a failed state in the hope that in 10 years Russia decides to withdraw?
They just need to be brave. All of Twitter has their back. So what if they get ploughed into the mud? They'll have stood up for the American dream. And that's a good thing.

No, we are the masters of war.
>spend 20 years building a "liberal democracy" in Afghanistan
>spend trillions of dollars to arm them, build their infrastructure, economy, teach them Critical Race Theory, gender equality, transgenderism
>Government collapses in days and the enemy you had been fighting against takes over and they piss on your LGBTQ+ and BLM flags as they laugh their asses off at all the booklets preaching that garbage.

Zelensky has been threatening France with boycotts.
These niggers are about to find out.
At this point, I hope Russia wins decisively.

>China will invade Russia
Absolute state of you, deluded cuck

I forgot about all those wars hue monkeys won

They will get reparations

The strange part was there was no warning. Putin ne ver said don't do that or I'll take it. He just took it.

Interesting

Attached: ekky.png (177x74, 10.65K)

>Russia will invade Ukraine
Absolute state of you, deluded cuck

I think it's more likely that China will use the same tactics it does in Africa. That means loans and trade deals and basically colonialism by another name. Lots of new Chinese-run mines in Siberia. I think this was always inevitable for Russia, in one form or another.

yes, what are you trying to say with this? I never really understood this meme, neither of them are soldiers and have never been, the ones above know they aren't. The one below pretends he is, which is probably also in part why casualty rate in their army is so high.
furthermore you do know being a politician is something completely different than being a soldier right? The woman above don't lead the army, you get that right? I mean, you're not that fucking retarded right?

Russia is French colony

Not having their entire country Annexed is a win, in the end the west will probably be better off with out the shit hole Russian side.

What I'm wondering is what is won by dragging the war out to get better terms?

Ukraine being neutral and not joining NATO. NATO says they weren't going to admit them anyway.
Recognizing Crimea as Russian. Ukraine was never taking back Crimea anyway.
Recognizing Donetsk and Luthansk as independent. Those regions were also permanently lost. Is Ukraine really dragging out a way so they can wage more war after to regain the territory of people who do not wish to be ruled by them?
Makes no sense to not accept the current terms.

France not even involved and already surrendered lmfao.

Where are the planes you promised you miserable toilet fuckers! Send the planes now!

Attached: 162854025621.jpg (960x1500, 169.22K)

>that pic
Actual modern Lady Macbeth

I just read OP's tweet picture. French (non)frens, care to explain?

Attached: 1611263581355.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

>french
>not involved in the war
>still surrender
everything as always

The reality doesn't support your thesis user. The West is paying more to support this war than anybody else. We in Europe can't afford energy prices anymore. Let alone all the weapons, refugees and so on.

So what would China take though?
Siberia is a frozen wasteland the only thing of value would be outer Manchuria due to being historically Chinese land.

France would invade you in 1 week shut the Fuck up

He was the French Ambassador to the US before, he's probably the most senior diplomat in France.

but the sanctions will stay and the reparations will be in rubles

Attached: himoto-umaru-chan-laugh.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

It's hard to fight a "real" war when all your experience is fighting the poor and proxies in countries they don't give a shit about. Where all you do is blow everything up, then send some guys out to prod corpses. If they get shot at, blow it up again. Then turn your soldiers into blind, deaf and dumb police officers to secure whatever resources that are earmarked for extraction, waiting for that .1% they'll get shot at today or some random civvy will chuck a grenade or explode near them.

Russia is proving that they are top dog. They obliterated the Ukrainian military day 1 and have been allowed to encircle what is left.

>French
>Only country in EU with nuclear weapons.
It's unironically over.

HIS LAST RESPONSE IS BRUTALLY ACCURATE.

ONCE THIS WAR IS OVER AND THE JEW MEDIA FUCKS OFF, YOU WILL SEE THE TRUE HORRORS RUSSIA UNLEASHED ON UKRAINE.

There will be concessions for ukranians, mainly from crimean gas and for access to dnipros water.