Embargo your manufacturing sector

>embargo your manufacturing sector

Attached: 46E3FDE7-38FA-466E-A645-DDE88219EB1B.png (585x190, 23.9K)

lol i cannot wait.

This is actually based because it will bring domestic manufacturing back to USA which will create jobs for millions of mexicans

Looking forward to empty wal-marts

Can you guys just stop with the Biden stickers? It isn't helpful at all and misrepresents the situation PUTIN put the world in.

>Fed and Government nukes the dollar
>It's cost effective to manufacture in the USA again
>4D chess

half the country can't or won't work
should be interesting

Good, maybe those beaners will go home. If I need mexican food I can heat up a ConAgra

Attached: hungryman_mexican_style_fiesta_01.jpg (800x600, 397.37K)

FINALLY

>he thinks this will happen
If globalists had any functioning brain cells they would have pulled manufacturing back years ago. Their own hubris in terms of outsourcing has fucked us

Attached: D65C5736-D868-45D8-B909-8B6E95C721DB.jpg (1024x957, 72.95K)

Attached: cope and seethe brandon.jpg (970x600, 378.08K)

It would be a shame if people saved and printed this template out on peel resistant sticker paper which is readily available at office supply stores across the country.
It would be bad indeed. I do not recommend it.

Attached: template.jpg (1479x1500, 169.3K)

GEE IT'S ALMOST LIKE THIS IS ALL PLANNED TO COLLAPSE THE GLOBAL ECONOMICS SYSTEM AND SUPPLY CHAIN TO MAKE WAY FOR SOME KIND OF "FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION" OR "GREAT RESET" HMMM FUCK IT'S A MYSTERY

>I need to consoooooom Chinese shit
Fuck off. We will be fine for a couple of years until we get our own manufacturing running again. Trusting Chinks with your supply lines is not an amazing idea in long term.

Now that's great news

Can't wait for the choking smoke coming from manufacturing plants, joy!

Maybe if you Cope, Seethe, and Dilate a little harder we'll stop

Checked!! maga

Attached: 1640660227243.jpg (1230x1000, 208.52K)

Finally

nooooooo not the heckin' china-sullivan alliance!

What could go wrong if you focefuly push a neutral nation with strongest economy in the world to take a side in your economic war.

This. Our politicians are making too much money off bribes (via stock tips) to change a thing. Our future does NOT look good. When China finally builds a middle class and stops fucking with their currency we're screwed.

>photoshopped middle one
facebook boomer tier. That shit's retarded

JUST
DO
IT

WORLD WAR NOW!!!!!!

Sulivan needs to be arrested for treason.

will china and russia finally unite the clans?