Why are americans so obsessed with rabies?

why are americans so obsessed with rabies?

Attached: Capture.png (1920x939, 352.4K)

because pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, rabies is like AIDS for animals

>pitbull
every fucking time

Attached: baybee.jpg (251x260, 5.48K)

repealing the pitbull ban was a massive mistake

Maybe it's because of that 100% certain death thing if you get it.

Attached: 1646441660285.png (600x485, 158.68K)

rabies is no joke, but a domestic dog having it is very unlikely, I wouldn't bother

No. Find the dog and test it. This kills the dog.
Worst case scenario guy has to get the shots.
Either way, shit bull is dead.
If he doesnt get it tested. He very likely may have to get the shot. You dont wanna fuck with rabies.
100% kill rate once symptoms appear. Deadliest disease on the planet.

I'm not going out from a fucking shit bull bite I left alone. Niggers around my area do not get their dogs vaccinated. If you live in a niggerfied area, which you probably do if there are shitbulls around, you should get the shots if you are bitten. Never reply on a nigger to be a good person.

If you live in rabies country and you're attacked by a dog without provocation you can have the dog tested for rabies, which involves decapitating the dog.

I haven't even heard Rabies even mentioned in almost 2 decade

Attached: 659df0c3445ee2d211500be5d790c4f1.jpg (474x521, 32.16K)

Dog bites kill 25,000 world wide every year from infection.

Attached: 1647786409889m.jpg (819x1024, 110.19K)

Rabies.

Kirsche Capri-Sonne :D

Search for “rabies patients” on youtube, they’re all in godless hellholes. Your odds of getting it in the US or Europe is extremely low. On the other hand, its a guaranteed death sentence by the time you start to show symptoms.

America is white, you are not.

Attached: I'll kick your ass you little shit.jpg (753x1000, 427.24K)

>why are americans so obsessed with rabies?
Because it is common in some wild species in America and it can be passed to pets. Untreated rabies is a death sentence. If you are attacked by an animal in the US they will often look into whether rabies may be involved. I know someone from Virginia that has had to have rabies shots twice due to be bit by a wild animal that tested positive for rabies.

You are a minority in your own nation you circumcised golem.

I think that's meme. Wasn't there a study in some South American country of the number of people with antibodies versus number of treatments administered? I think antibodies were prevalent and treatments not and the only explanation is that they had contracted it and survived.

Some people have survived including a us citizen which was well documented. Though if the post symptom treatment helped is unclear for sure.

Because it still exists in that 3rd world shithole

kek

Attached: 1648067171863.gif (640x480, 2.7M)