Holy fuck. Europeans are dumb

Is it just mandatory to drop your child on its head when it's born in the EU? Whenever they open their mouths, I just want to shake them.

Attached: 8351764D-652E-4699-A35D-DAC2FF25D68C.jpg (828x534, 163.62K)

Why would you want a concrete wall to fall on you?

I'm a little sick so I'm out of it. Does he not know that studs exist?

Americlaps coping with the fact that at any moment the average Englishman could bullrun though the paper walls of his yankieecuckshed. Imagine living in a country where the doorframe is more sturdy then the fucking walls around it lmao.

hello D&C jew

why do mutts build stick toothpick houses in tornado alley?

Achmed wants to know how many german girls he can chain to a wooden wall.

Is it obvious you can mount heavy object or obvious that you cant ?

Blame it on your media. For some reason their movies/shows always depict people destroying walls with a single hit of a sledgehammer while I haven't seen a single home where this could be possible over here.

Broseph, he's probably a Reddit millennial that couldn't tell the difference between a ball pein or a claw hammer. His idea of 'stud' is probably the immigrant nigger that fucks his wife while he watches.

Final form of consumerism culture where house serve for 20 - 30 year and then is replaced by another toothpick house.

Here comes the Euro tranny brigade to seethe about 'American thing is different'

Attached: 1631242977231.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

politics?

Attached: 1626475788461.jpg (1200x675, 185.32K)

It's ball peen you retard. Because it looks like balls and a peen

with those paper walls the king of England could walk right in there and start pushing you around
D'you want that? Huh? Do ya?

So, how thick are your house outer walls?
My commieblock is about 60cm

there a studs in the wall. if you’re not european and you’re a biological heterosexual male you can find them easily and mount heavy objects like a TV. this retard could have searched for a picture online but instead he consults the online jewish information oracles

Attached: snapshot15.jpg (900x506, 113.83K)

You would need conrete hemispherical houses to survive a tornado.
>why don't they just build those
Because it would be too awesome

If you know what a stud is, it's obvious that it will. If you don't, you can't be certain.

Exactly, my house has two foot of brickwork and security doors and windows. Liz aint getting the blood of MY children.

Did a little twisty breeze do that?

most houses have studs 16 inches apart. thats where you have to mount anything heavy.

>You would need conrete hemispherical houses to survive a tornado.

No shape is going to make any difference in an EF3+ hit.

You're a fucking idiot. America has earthquakes, which destroy brick and concrete buildings. Honestly, should have done about 5 minutes of actual research rather than, "Hurr durr da stewpid yahnks." What a complete fucking moron. "Imagine da door frame is stronger den da walls. *drools while staring at phone*"

Umm sweaty that is a Tuball Cane or whatever it's called

Yeeeess

Attached: 1646981199600.jpg (650x648, 42.18K)

>His idea of 'stud' is probably the immigrant nigger that fucks his wife while he watches.

Thanks for making me feel betteer user.

Attached: 1630703185074.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

It's more profitable.

Lmao so much ameributthurt

so brick / aac really expensive in the US or?

>Houses can't handle a little shake now and then.
Pathetic.

>or?

we build probably 20x more new single family housing units than any other country

I am 100% certain a concrete sphere would be unaffected. Especially if it continues well below grade.

uuhmm...

Attached: 1567498477650.jpg (1440x1687, 316.51K)

you literally just punch your wall and listen. It's not fucking difficult.

Every time

Attached: 1626931676573178.png (750x751, 63.42K)

Attached: NWS_2013_Moore_EF5_damage.jpg (1280x960, 1.16M)

you're wrong and most likely do not have any significant education in physics.

European building is wasteful. We have decades of research showing our homes last for a lifetime or more. We aren't trying to build houses that last for hundreds of years, but many of them will last that long. Europeans can't handle that they are inferior.

>leaf
If you knew shit you'd know both spellings are common, and you'd not out yourself as a moron for not knowing what the different parts of a hammer are called.

we have woods everywhere. we buy a lot from you as well.
we have a lot of wood here. i do plan on building a stone house on top of a quarry i have. at least the first floor.

kek

Attached: 1578823456915.jpg (1280x720, 82.45K)

>mutt seething at a funpost
Hyperventilate into your McDonald's bag and calm down

Europeans excluding the Irish:
I looked it up and "studs" just means vertical bits of wood that they use in american houses

You have a wood frame and connect it and that is apparently enough to be classed as a wall suitable for human living haha

Attached: Studwork.jpg (678x617, 58.74K)

>t. could be burglared by a brit with a spoon
and not even an assault spoon, lol

Attached: 1643506329879.jpg (350x350, 26.7K)

fucking hell. its true isnt it. mutts have paper mache houses

I see my fellow Americans are coping about the absolute state of our construction industry

>t. carpenter

It's cheaper and a tornado will total a brick house anyway.

I hate this fucking talking point. Euros must all learn this in school or something

he says while flying away inside his million dollar cardboard box house from the cool evening breeze

Fuck Redditors

so when plumbing has to be repaired in the walls of your ancient, decaying, moldy rowhouses, how do they do it?

what happens when rats get between the rowhouse walls? that happens all the time

do you know anyone who lives in a detached home and not a rowhouse?

do you know what a yard is

>single family housing units
>doesn't even dare calling it an actual house
Kek

Even pigs learned their lesson

Attached: y1.gif (260x147, 853.18K)

>stud
>want TV in the middle of the wall
>try to find stud
>"haha no stud in the middle of the wall :)"
>have to pick between it being off centered to the left or off centered to the right
Why is this even a thing? If i want to mount something in some specific place, I have to pick before I even put the wall up.

Attached: dbacxqh-6c1ff591-9af8-4bce-8694-838b847dfd09.png (921x576, 500.93K)

Mutt's law

Basically if you want to hang something on a wall you have to do it on these wooden parts. If you hit it anywhere else it's going to just break off.

Attached: 1640490288088.jpg (1200x675, 269.1K)

>Even has the door surviving.

Attached: 1647823579982.jpg (720x494, 167.09K)

> rowhouse
lol, american english really is simplified english

hey memeflaggot;
fuck you

Death to kikes.

Only if the building wasn’t designed for the an earthquake. We have stick framed houses here because it’s cheap and it works okay. That’s pretty much it. But it’s okay, you can pretend to be happy your house is made from popsicle sticks and chalk.

>meanwhile lives in a country where every negative seppo stereotype is 100% struth.

Attached: 1613142638402.jpg (464x617, 99.88K)

>what happens when rats
we dont have rats or insects in our homes, you poverty stricken muttoid. fucking hell, you live like swine

AMERICANS PAY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS, SOMETIMES MILLIONS, FOR SAWDUST WALLS

Attached: FD3F3522-0852-4D63-B33A-607709D3F3A0.jpg (750x727, 341.35K)

means the same thing, just technical terminology to separate it from multi family housing units. such as duplexes, which are frequently houses.

the mroe you know frogbro

Americans seem to be proud of the fact their houses are made of shit, boggles the mind.

a tornado doesnt care what a house is made of. why build an expensive one in tornado alley if its just going to get destroyed. the only place to be in one is underground. in a shelter or underground house (which is common)

amazing, this is the kind of thing we build in africa as charity for aids patients

Lol more than China or India? Doubt. About the same level of quality too. All you retard fucks in here really need to get your ass out to some construction sites instead of coping. White people are not building the houses anymore. It's work gangs of beaners doing the shittest work possible out of the shittest materials.

1776/1776 post my friend

literally the british word for them

Post where you're sitting right now with timestamp and I'll do same

We housed syrian refugees in better, more sturdy temporary buildings then the average us house and even those sandniggers were complaining.

They are puppets because they were turned into puppets, the western support is just proof. It's not a sovereign country. Sovereign countries don't have jewish comedians as presidents. Ukrainians are dying because they've been brainwashed over the last 8 years that Putin is coming to rebuild the Soviet Union, while the brainwashers were busy shelling Donetsk and Luhansk practically ensuring Putin acts militarily. And they're dying because prisoners were armed and even if they weren't the army isn't letting people escape through humanitarian corridors. If they kept a truly independent government, Putin would never go in militarily, if they were independent, they would never ban Russian language, because you don't ban the language of half your country, especially if that language is the language of your relatives who are a gigantic nuclear superpower next door, unless you want trouble instead of just wanting to be a nice independent country not playing geopolitics.

>t. Retard that lives in earthquake zone

well, I know an actual house isn't made of matchstick and cardboard, desu

>posting reddit as a thread

fuckoff whence you came

>posted from mutt hut

And the studs above a header are called cripples.

If your walls cant insulate you from russian ammunition, it is no good.

God you're dumber than niggershit, Wood flexes, Concrete will flex minimally before breaking and stone even less so. Also why the fuck would I want stone walls? what happens when i want to install a sound system or remodel the floor plan or demo the house to build a McDonald's? we've got hurricanes and tornados and earthquakes and all manners of God's Ire directed at our homes, they need to be cheap to rebuild or abandon when the bigger hordes get too close

to be fair, its decent against fire damage and somewhat helps prevent the spread of fire. Its also quite cheap to produce. However, as you've pointed out, it doesnt matter how cheap it is if the item its used to make gets marked up by a billion percent because House.

>Lol more than China or India? Doubt.

they dont build single family detached houses in china and india bro. well in north india in high class areas they do, but it's not a thing in china

so adept at displaying your age quietly

yet i live in an actual house with my own land and you live in an apartment in the city. post the view out your window where you're sitting with timestamp right now, I'll do the same. Remember I live in georgia the blackest state

You're not scared to do this with me, are you?

what are you doing living in a tornado alley? isn't that an avoidable mistake

I mean, the answer is no, American walls are not strong enough to support a TV. Nor much else. Nor are the ceilings, or floors. It's amazing, considering how fat Burgers are, that they don't fall through their thin paper floors and crush their children to death.

Attached: 1609778708117.jpg (777x777, 55.24K)

>based cuckpost mi amigo

Attached: 162693167657338941.png (1200x1200, 53.81K)