Here we go boys

Here we go boys.

Attached: war_crimes.png (1320x589, 404.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nS3l_TwPNRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ONE MORE SANCTION

>war criminal world champion is lecturing another country on war crimes

Beyond parody. It'd be like if Jeffrey Epstein lectured others about child safety.

Yeah but big news is the narrative is escalate.

so the US can just declare willy nilly who is committing war crimes while being allowed to bomb and drone strike anyone they want?

>US declares warcrimes committed by Ukraine to be Russia's fault.
we're so fucked its unreal.

Who cares if its true the point is they're escalating. We get it pastabro US is hypocrites.

They're gonna do cyberattack come midterms. The covid shit is dead. You do not understand how red this country has become.

>voting
lmao
When is that red wave coming? when that nigger pedo apologist gets on the supreme court? kek

we'll see. im here.

your empire is crumbling before our eyes and they'll do whatever they need to do to escalate, then use the laptop to just fuck over the bidens and all this shit will be his fault and thats it.
All the other walking corpses that are larping as his handlers get away with it unless that redwave of yours accepts there are no political solutions and that all those people need to be publicly disposed off.

trust me people are pissed. not everyone flaunts it on social.

i dont doubt it, its just that ive seen this sentiment before, many times over the last couple of years, and just when you think something might change for once it just doesn't happen.
I'll believe it when i see it.

if you think a bunch of niggers can burn down cities imagine the opposite. it could happen.

>Fed Japanese war prisoners to Pacific Island cannibals
>Buried prisoners of war alive in the Iraqi War
>Carpet bombed Christians and Muslims alike
>Funded ISIS and Azov, both chopped off the heads of religious minorities and used children as meat shields
Yeah, I like the American people but American government are monsters

the next couple years are gonna be interesting. without the q shit shitting up Any Forums this place might be good again.

disagree, niggers never have and never will build cities.

Oh yeah, what they gonna do? Send some 4 star general in crotchless panties? Kek.

rural whites are going to see enough of these liberal expat faggots degeneracy in person to give them hell. our demographics are mixed up now.

so wait, they're trying to blame the ukrainian war crimes on russia? cute!

oh no! we’re still not starting WW3 over some corrupt eastern european shithole. make sure to cry extra hard about it though.

Attached: 230EAB84-D50E-4830-B8A3-78E0EF750FBD.jpg (929x1175, 99.04K)

war crimes are only for losers, not winners

everyone knows this

The opposite would be humans building the building not niggers

If you want to know who is committing war crimes its always the guys your side supports at the time; in ten years when the leftover Azov members are doing terror attacks this will be memoryholed and they will say that they never funded it and fund another terrorist group to kill them

far too many of those people have adopted the ukraine flag into their lives and will happily send their men over there to die for the zog to stop le ebil putler.
meanwhile liberal white women keep supporting the same globohomo empire and turn their kids into trannies for reddit karma.

I have prepared an official response for Russia: "Takes one to know one."

inb4 whataboutism.

... and that's just what got out

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 20.24.49.png (724x684, 285.06K)

Oh wow yet another sensationalist propaganda headline that will change literally nothing because the whole west has insisted over and over again that they won't grt involved in the war under no circumstances.

>q shit
I bet that created to discredit Biden's victims ; predictive programming
>sodomy
>rape
Maybe that Canadian-Palestinian kid Trudeau gave money to for claiming he was raped in an American prison was not just lying

youtu.be/nS3l_TwPNRY

Attached: 1629486968577s.jpg (250x166, 4.01K)