HAPPENING: West is royally fucked for gas

Unless we can build a massive 3,500 mile undersea pipeline between America and Portugal or safe and functioning nuclear plants in under 2 years but that’s impossible fiction

Attached: 67E71FFA-60FB-48BB-A83E-2FC8DC96E64E.jpg (1171x1073, 596.17K)

Any pipelines will be destroyed by torpedos

OK so just don't buy gas from them.

the alternative is buying from muzzoids

Oh user...

Attached: 1599188774403.jpg (382x640, 45.58K)

America will ship our gas to Europe so they can pay more for it because the planetary oligarchs hate Americans too, and we will all have shortages

instant demand for rubles

ok? Aren't rubles cheap? Just give him his funny money

I don't care, the dollar is collapsing. I'll get to buy vidya!

Fuck Putin
Fuck the dirt poor shithole of Russia and
Fuck all Russian cuck citizens slave to their corrupt tsar

Can a none schizophrenic explain what the actually means?

Attached: 1625997868848.jpg (588x588, 78.13K)

If everyone does that they won't be cheap anymore.

US will be fine. We have all the shale oil we need. Get fucked Eurotrash.

Attached: murica.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

not my problem

Attached: download (5).gif (450x274, 2.63M)

Based, fuck am*rica and fuck mutts like

>shale
literally a meme lmao, MAGAbrain-fried based retard

>safe and functioning nuclear plants in under 2 years
This should be possible, but politicians don't want to let people do it because muh global warming (doesn't make sense, i know)

OP doesn't know about LNG terminals.

Attached: derp.jpg (445x445, 17.62K)

Starvation is not so bad when you see the dollar collapsing.

if this is supposed to represent america, she should weigh about 300 pounds more.

that would be an act of war
uncle joe doesn't want us drilling oil because thats bad for muh environment
this, return to coal

yes

Attached: 9rdPASIj5Wf1Iind79IAQdUGROe8uZ.jpg (288x151, 10.67K)

Try getting one built before next winter

I'm economically illiterate. Can someone explain to me what does this matter?
>sells me some oil
>I only accept rubles
>k, sell me some *eyeroll*
>it's 3000000 rubles
>ok, that's like 3 euro
>*transaction*
>ok now sell me 3 eur-, err.. I mean... 3000000 rubles oil lol
>*transaction*

Even if you did build that impossible pipeline from eastern US to Portugal, BIDEN DOESNT WANT TO DRILL LMAOOOOO.

By biolab sharks and dolphins.

Attached: 64505F9F-4B39-47BE-974C-1649CD68D183.png (421x519, 200.07K)

putinko is goat
texas secede

Trying to establish rubles as a setting currency for oil transactions. In order to receive the rubles that you would use to buy gas, you would normally send goods to Russia so that you can receive ruble payments you will then use to buy gas.

The last guy who tried to do this was Gaddafi, though his was trying to establish a pan African gold backed currency. Anyone challenging petrodollar hegemony normally gets regime changed. However this time the country has nukes.

cringe, you actually believe the representation of America in your gif still exists. America is the globohomo empire now

>REEEEE HOW COULD RUSSIA DO THIS TO US!?!

Attached: facebook encouraging calls to violence against russians.jpg (591x290, 72K)

Ruble increases in value, Euro decreases in value

But to get those 3000 rubles, u must buy it for 3 euros first. And west kinda banned trading with Russia

Hey, that's Germany's problem. IDGAF.

Most of our power comes from coal in the US. We use oil for cars and heating. Most of our oil comes from Saudi Arabia and we also have our own oil reserves that we choose not to use because we can get it cheaper from our friends.

US is not dependent on Russia AT ALL for oil.

You can also built gasports or pipelines to middle east but yes getting forced to finally embrace nuclear would be great for europe.

It's true. Even the burgers don't look like that

they can use euros to buy other shit

Qatar rubbing their hands together

Attached: download (1).jpg (237x212, 11.62K)

Traditore bastardo figlio di puttana

Because that means countries besides Russia have to actually purchase and hold Ruble to make payments. What made the dollar become reserve status? Think.

Well, you can't just buy rubel with dollars or euro. He is forcing the west to sell their stuff for rubel.

We are witnessing economic equivalent of MAD doctrine as it is happening.

>The last guy who tried to do this was Gaddafi
Fuck your country user, seriously. You fags have done nothing but destablize countries that don't deepthroat your dick and mow down villagers since WW2.
It's hard not to hate the avg mutt when you keep voting these war-hawk, puesdo-kikes into office.

Nigger you snaggletoothed faggots have been with us every step of the way, and it has nothing to do with which zogbot is voted into office

Let’s say the hesitancy to build plants goes away cus money gets tight, you’re saying they could be built in under 2 years? Would a pipeline be possible aswell?
I clearly don’t but says they’d take way too long to build so can you explain please?
The EU would likely twist his arm if they really needed it, he’d likely do it even against his will or face sanctions from the EU itself, something he definitely wouldn’t want to see

Pol seriously puts way too much weight for gas for rubles announcement. It's just political trick for donestic audience and at the same time an attempt to get some sanctions from RU central bank lifted.

I hate them too bong friend. I didn’t vote for any of the fag enabler Jew lovers in congress or the presidency.

yes, this is true and this is why the rest of the world hates America (even the people who pretend not hate you and when you fall, the whole world will come down on you like a ton of bricks)

Putin and Zelensky are both WEF assets, this is all part of the plan. You will own nothing and be happy.

Attached: klaus.jpg (400x400, 26.51K)

It's gonna be funny watching European countries pretend they weren't going along with the American empire after it collapses

ok and why does Russia do that until now? They should have always done it like that, no?

>
who the fuck told you all to live so far up north anyways? what a fucking bunch of retards, you literally had millennia to pack your shit and move south, ffs. It rains some 5 days each winter around here, it's all sunny and blue skies otherwise. just GTFO of there.4pkaj

They knew conflict was inevitable. They were building their country because they knew there would be a big shift when they were dropped from swift. Challenging the petrodollar is normally a death sentence

The only ones dumb enough to be with your "every step of the way" were poor working class whites, but fair point kek
I don't even dislike rural american mutts, they seem pretty chill apart from the odd bit of Israel cum drinking.
It's the metropolitian and suburban mutts I loath with a passion. I'd happily good to sleep and never wake up again if I got to witness that demographic being thrown out of 12 storey windows.

Because America would've fucked them over way harder than they are trying to now with these sanctions

nooooo not the Russerinos, they is doing a skwat, just being heckin good blyats

All European LNG terminals are running already on max capacity retard Hohol nigger swine

You wish, they have no means of delivery

ah yes torpeding pipeline within india or china to prevent them from buying oil

Says the Moorish nigger rape-baby kek

Does that idiot know he can just print roubles? Is he completely retarded? Someone tell that idiot he needs euros for his gas.

KEK 10/10 response I felt like I was accidently on reddit. well done

I can only speculate like everyone else. Mastermind 5d chess move? Desperate last ditch effort? Fuck if I know. I guess we're gonna find out.

Not my problem.

Attached: pepehead.jpg (1600x1066, 62.84K)

yeah that move mostly russian gas.....

There is no alternative despite of what western propaganda says do you really thing that pipes grow in the ground? Existing pipes are also limited in transmission , some countries in EU may be fine without russian gas but some like Germany are fucked for a long time.

Qatar has no pipeline to Europe

not my heckin fuelerino

at least I"m not crying over some russian fart gas.

Off to the beach tomorrow, bye!