According to Washington Post "journalist" Philip Bump, the notion of asking the SC nominee what a woman is...

According to Washington Post "journalist" Philip Bump, the notion of asking the SC nominee what a woman is, constitutes a bad faith argument. The author later goes on to make the argument that one cannot say what the color red is, because red has a gradient. Some people think Valentines Red is the only red, however any color that shows degrees of red is also red. This is the current state of truth and media in the US. We live in an era where Newspeak rules the day.

Attached: WashingtonPost20220323-141740.jpg (1080x1371, 493.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6689381/
youtube.com/watch?v=h2bTgr3xBvw
jewishworldreview.com/0919/bump_archives.php3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neat!
So if I kill the author, I can use their own beliefs to prive to the court that she isn't REALLY "stabbed to death"
Because the author would have testified for me, that both "stabbed" and "death" are subjective concepts

I just think it's funny the XXoid monopoly on power feels so threatened.

Why do we have laws that protect women and give them special rights over men if what a woman is cannot even be defined? Using this line of thought there should be no women's interests groups and government enforced equity laws like affirmative action. Men and women are literally the same, therefore both should have the same rights, and be treated exactly the same. The so-called "women" who have fled Ukraine should be obligated to return back to the battlefield and take up arms.

Someone else's house is burning and you think you'll be the one to rule over the ashes.

Sad, many such cases.

Unfortunately Supreme Court justices aren’t forced to rule on color definitions, but on legal definitions, one of which potentially is the definition of a woman. So, “idk lol” doesn’t quite cut it.

what do we do with these people? they are so fucking stupid and past the point of no return, yet have a thirst for power with which no common man can compete. violence almost seems like the only hope.

Retarded false equivalency from the author. People are not colors on the color wheel. In addition, only gays and women think in color shades that in depth.

That's not my point: Only now this bullshit is a problem because it threatens the status women have enjoyed the last century.

this nigger will be confirmed anyway though

the liberal women are self destructive and hate themselves and hate the world and want trannies even if it removes their special status, and most of them know it won't because at the end of the day they're still more women than a tranny and see it like a basketball player would see a ftm dweeb like eliot page joining the NBA as a chance to flex their power with no risk. most women use trannies for their own ends. only traditional women will go against the tranny, and those are the women who do not want the special status of the modern women like the ability to sleep with as many men as possible and still be taken seriously by peers and they feel punished just like us men who hate feminism feel.

a lot of cases that come before the supreme court have special circumstances relating to women.
Usually woman isn't defined in the legal text, so she has to have a definition.

Also, she didn't say "I can't articulate a good definition, I'm not a biologist" she said "I don't know, I'm not a biologist" which is a completely different statement.
That implies that ANY law relating to a woman she would need to consult a biologist to see what a woman is.

america is the great satan

It's simple bruh:
Women are sandwich makers that go around going "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Are women really at fault or are they merely followers swept up in current cultural trends? I do not believe feminism exists because women fought hard to be equal to men, but rather it exists because there are rich and powerful men who use feminism to divide men and women. As a result we are all fighting over the same resources when we should be partnering up and accumulating resources for our shared well being.

>a gradient of being a woman
What

proving they are low IQ equity program is a good faith question

Lmao this is their breaking point with this question

this is 2500 year old bait
someone mail congress a plucked chicken

More like you can argue stabbing was the cause of the person's death, it was bleeding out. Or maybe the cause was actually the paramedics for failing to get their in time. They committed negligent manslaughter.

A robot can tell your gender just from looking at your eyeball.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6689381/

Wow, she boon survives nigger sharp shooter 50+ bullets while sitting in her car + Los Angeles

youtube.com/watch?v=h2bTgr3xBvw

Attached: mullato shot by negro.webm (288x544, 1.12M)

Unlike human sex, colors legitimately are a spectrum. What a dumb cunt.

woman=twat-haver, this is not difficult. Next question?

not reading this shit. but (((Bump)))
>jewishworldreview.com/0919/bump_archives.php3