God I’ve always hated Vox

God I’ve always hated Vox

Attached: C8C16B7C-9082-47EB-8C9C-69B076DCACFD.jpg (1284x904, 709.15K)

vox, vice, the verge, buzzfeed. all media for low testosterone stoner men.

Indeed

Pretty cool. I just did a test and my gf had it and I didn't. Evolution at work, baby.

I miss the days when vice made a documentary about napalm and burned it in the street

Attached: quiet.jpg (753x707, 84.67K)

I got the jerk off tendon. What does that mean?

Attached: 1647535559434.jpg (1080x1122, 92.45K)

I have one arm that does that and one that doesn't.

T. 100% Anglo

What is the publication for the high testosterone stoner man?

They say that having your wisdom teeth removed because there's no room in your jaw for them is also evolution. I guess mutilating a tiny penis and turning it into a wound they call a vagina is another example of human evolution.

What does that mean?

So whats up with this tendon? I have them on both arms.
Do i jerk off to much to lolis?

Attached: 1644557889758.jpg (978x1094, 134.47K)

I only clicked cuz I thought I saw a vagina.

It means your fat since you can't see it in your other hand.

Same

One story in 25 is interesting but most of it is absolute trash, why bother

left: skinny
right: fat
atheists btfo

Ywnbaw

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 1646989444433.png (746x600, 17.33K)

What is that thing? I always thought it was veins

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>high testosterone
>stoner
choose one

It's a tendon that everyone has, though is recessed and less dominant in some people.

I have slightly higher than average T and I love a fat doobaru

Is this why the grip strength is so much higher?

Say bye bye to your T user.

Attached: 1625803222814.png (488x396, 203.06K)

I have it in both arms, what did I win?, feed me some superiority theory like RH-.

if you have both tendons showing then you are a close descendent of hyperboreans, we stay winning tendonchads

Your ancestors were not neutered cucks

evolution isnt real and has never been proven and never will be proven. ifyou believe things just spontaneously change into different creatures, can breathe on land magically now or 100ft dinosaur lizards turned into birds, you are literally retarded. pokemon evolutions are exactly what you believe in. thats how fucking ridiculous it is. there are allegedly species that have existed for millions of years alive right now that have not changed in millions of years. crocodiles and random fish and sharks and so on have existed for longer than humans with prehistoric remains found proving they have not changed at all. no evolutionary changes despite the fucking atmosphere changing from nitrogen rich giant dinosaur tier with massive amounts of CO2 and tempartures several degrees higher than they are today. No changes despite dinosaurs disappearing and these massive predators that would eat them going away. despite entire fauna changes. despite entire flora changes. ZERO FUCKING CHANGES DESPITE BASICALLY A NEW PLANET, ECOSYSTEM, PREDATORS, PREY, MASSIVE TEMPERATURE CHANGES, MASSIVE ATMOSPHERE CHANGES - EVERYTHING CHANGED EXCEPT THESE CREATURES THAT EXIST TO THIS DAY.

Evolution cant explain why they wouldnt adapt to basically a new alien planet with teh changes that occured just to the atmosphere. It's fraud on a scale unheard of. Only mouth breathing, cock gobbling faggots would believe it. The only reason its pushed is to destroy your spirituality and belief system and making you a slave to them.