WHEN DO WE GET TO KILL ALL NIGGERS?

Elderly human gets her armed RIPPED OFF in a car jacking by 4 teen-niggers.

archive ph/LqbFT

Attached: NoLA grandmother, 73, killed after she was dragged and her arm was SEVERED by seatbelt in carjacking _ Daily Mail Online cover.jpg (893x345, 123.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Hausner_and_Samuel_Dieteman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Article

Attached: NoLA grandmother, 73, killed after she was dragged and her arm was SEVERED by seatbelt in carjacking _ Daily Mail Online.jpg (2550x3303, 1.31M)

based. she probably said the n-word.

IT'S TIME FOR GRANDMA TO CARRY A GLOCK

How does a seatbelt "rip off" an entire arm

wh*te pigs are very fragile

Her arm got caught up in the seat belt. Seat belts are obviously designed to not tear under extreme conditions. She's being dragged along at speed. Her body gets caught on something. The arm comes off.

Come on Pierre, be smarter than that.

Why should anyone do anything? Say someone did something, and took care of it, how would other Whites react? Would they hide the person who did the thing? Would they back them up? No. They would be thrown under the bus. This is why you never see a Hunter type situation come about as a result of these. There's no public popular support for it.

Attached: 1589836255583.jpg (334x393, 29.51K)

you will never be a nigger or a woman

Niggers aren't human, Christ is King.

Hey niggers im Afghan bvll in Europe i fuck the white whores here and soon i want to expand my seed in usa first i have to kill some niggers like you first

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-003249_DuckDuckGo.jpg (174x214, 24.73K)

It likely garroted the arm at a joint, and between her body being dragged behind the vehicle and the vehicle's speed her body eventually ripped apart.

>serial killer of niggers

cops are so busy with them now if rando nigger started showing up dead in your local area no one would bat an eye or even try to come after you for it.

Shoot all niggers criminals in the skull for their crimes no matter how minor. It's the only way to deal with them besides genocide.

so progressive

Do you have a better plan to fix the nigger problem? Should we send them all over to you?

Attached: 1570050238539.png (651x471, 1.17M)

These people really can't put 2 and 2 together

Attached: IMG_20220323_195608.jpg (1080x395, 109.26K)

Too bad she wasn't a jap. I wouldn't have to give a fuck if she was.

So afraid of the word NIGGER that he has to censor it. This is the power of negroid fragility.

Just kidding, of course it's just a retard trying to be edgy.

Attached: Buck breaking pepe.jpg (787x609, 43.65K)

>women gets murdered
>nobody gets lynched
I hate nu America

Kkk is coming back nigger

you can lift up a car by just one of its seatbelts, if she had her arm around the seatbelt and it tensioned tight while they were speeding away its perfectly possible to lose your arm

They wouldn't even connect the killings as a serial killer if they were shooting crimes. They'd investigate it as gang violence.

Like the Phoenix serial shooters. The wikipedia was a little light, but I saw a documentary on these guys and it took the cops forever to figure out it wasn't a bunch of different people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Hausner_and_Samuel_Dieteman

I don’t like violent people, but I don’t hate all blacks. I believe those people deserve punishment for what they’ve done