MERCS GET WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVE

Attached: merkd.png (437x639, 292.39K)

Attached: 1521641-981365_20100616_002.jpg (1200x675, 216.31K)

My side of a war is better than your side of a war.

>no proof
wow neat story

>I only believe pro uke sources
THE GHOST OF KYIV JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

DPR fighters get what they deserve just like how givi and Motorola had there anus resized by a missile strike from the misanthropic division

Attached: 9309D2DC-F002-4AC8-9103-D8C4456D717E.jpg (576x1024, 165.9K)

>"i believe random strings of text from a literal who on social media because it fits my agenda!"

invite reddit fags to come help fight
give them what they deserve for being a reddit fag

NUH UH! MY SIDES BETTER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
all soldiers are NPC's

You could the same for every ukro shill twitter post

note how i have not mentioned ukraine once; i simply pointed out that anyone that believes a literal who on social media with any random string of text and image simply because it benefits an agenda is fucking retarded

I didn’t say I believed it, but it would make sense. The Uke propaganda passes none of the smell tests, this at least sounds like what a desperate army losing a war would do.

ah so it's a case of "my propaganda is true; theirs is false!"

you're a fucking retard if you fall for any form of propaganda regardless of the side it's coming from, both post utterly insane shit and there's a good chance neither are telling the truth and are at least bending it 90% of the time

>I can’t make any decisions based off of my gut feeling because I’m low IQ and you must be too
Cope and seethe britcuck

>my spooky voodoo emotions regarding events on the other side of the planet mean i'm right
mutt intelligence

Don't listen to this retard, britfriend you're the only one with a brain ITT

brit fag seems bent because a lot of his m8s are buried under rubble, get fucked lmao how many of you good glowgoys went over there?

Attached: pepelaugh313.jpg (900x900, 63.28K)

Attached: New_Stalker_Nebo_Merc.png (533x785, 1.2M)

don't you have an escalator to consume you, chang?

Ukranian natocucks are traitors to the Slavic race. They will meet their inevitable end regardless of what shills on VPN say.

Who are they virtue signaling to? No one gives a fuck.

reddit foreign legion fighters are lucky if they get killed and their bodies desecrated
Russians do far worse if they capture them alive

Attached: russian war crimes.jpg (632x857, 126.19K)

Brits literally seething

Attached: brit29-39.png (430x340, 38.91K)

just imagine.
>be a redditor
>be too stupi to realize youre joining an actual war, not guest starring on an episode of teletubbies
>be offered 400 the ukraine dollarydoos equivalent of $13.56/month
>get blown the fuck out before you even get your first combat wank in
>MERCS GET WHAT THE FUCKING DESERVE threads all over the internet laughing at you
many such cases.

Attached: 1644971988737.png (474x374, 301.33K)

Enjoy your country losing half of its size. You had your freedom and what you did with it? Started fucking neo-nazi state funded by glownigger money.

youre smarter than 99% of this board in 2022

Is there video? I've wanted to see more head-burning videos since Ghost Rider. Burning someone entirely is one thing, but burning just their head is satisfying on another level for some reason.