Government locks down your business then demands you pay back unemployment

New York State is sending out letters basically demanding proof that you "deserved" any pandemic assistance unemployment they gave you during covid and if they don't like the documents, for any reason arbitrarily, that you provide to them they will make you pay back the money. During the covid lockdowns they forced people to stay at home and get on unemployment assistance. No money the government gives to you comes without heavy strings attached and possible problems for you in the future.

Attached: New-york-unemployment-payback-threatening-letters.png (394x516, 60K)

Hahaha that’s what they get for taking the demon government monies.

Get a job you communist

No refunds

US economy is about to crash. Get the fuck out of here while you still can.

Dunno about NY, but in PA they already had the records for that shit when you file for it and you had to go on their dumbass website and fill out the claim biweekly. I really doubt NY was any different.

yup, didn't take a dime. kept my job through the coof and knew the gubmint would make people pay for taking it.

>new york is going after gibsmedats niggers and wiggers who abused the system and basically took money right out of the white working class' hands to pay for their weed and doordash and helped cause the massive inflation we are now seeing as a result
hold on, i'm recieving a phone call...

Attached: 1627179938749.jpg (986x1200, 220.9K)

>didn't take a dime
these monies were not offered to you

My employer disputed my unemployment claim. By the time I got paid, I woke up to $12,000 added to my bank account when they lost the appeal. I’m not located in Jew York or a blue state though

seems like they should have verified eligibility BEFORE paying out the benefits
but that would be too logical.

They probably did. They're just fucking with people that won't be able to produce the docs and are too scared of the .gov to fight it. . It was over a year ago. No one is going to have that shit.

They can justify this because covid had a very low mortality and you should have just gone to work anyway.

>please help us do our job that we should have done in the first place and if you don’t we’ll penalize you
>we totally have “records” and can do scary things with them even though everything else in this letter pretty much confirms we couldn’t find our own asses with two hands and a map

Attached: 1A10EA54-A10C-4FB4-A853-6D95B37CD0AF.jpg (1200x1797, 112.19K)

Yikes Rabbi bros how are we gonna cover this up

More like they squandered the rest of their fed scrip and are doing a little taksies backsies to fund their gay agenda. Very rude to do this to the working class.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

New york is the deep state home base - ever notice how every politically motivated case comes from NY district courts?

MN Tried doing this crap to me.
I appealed it. Got a "virtual court date" 6 months out from when I appealed.
The day before court they dropped the case.
I got $8k in backpay over the course of a week in separate payments.

If they want me to "prove" anything (again, I'm in MN not NY) I'll just send them the letter of them dropping my case and giving me the money.
Fuck them

i applied, and it got kicked back because my tax id number wasnt matching up to my business name (I had forgotten i had changed it and didnt update the info on my Tax number) I am SO FUCKING GLAD that happened. they sent a notation for me to re-apply and i did not.

>they already had the records for that shit when you file for it
You better have kept your own copies of all your paperwork or you will repay that money.