Can you antivax schizos just STOP now?

OK? The pandemic is over. You had your 2 years of fun trying to attach your schizo opinions onto every right-wing movement. Now it is time to get back to serious politics. I am sick to death of every time I hear a right-wing personality speak they always go back to >muh vaccines and >muh statism. OK, it's done now. You got what you wanted. If it were up to me you would have all been force vaccinated, but it's not and it's over now. But what you don't recognize is that when you go back to >muh vaccines you turn off about 80% of the population (in European countries, idc about America they are already finished) and expose yourselves as idiots with nothing to talk about. What happened to identity, immigration, culture, demographics, etc?

Go back to smoking pot and masturbating to gold coins and Ron Paul. Real conservatives don't want you.

Attached: snek.jpg (2000x1124, 1.01M)

not gonna take it at all

It's your loss buddy. I don't care. I just want to start talking about real politics again.

Attached: coronavirus-data-explorer-1.png (3400x2400, 395.04K)

Attached: coronavirus-data-explorer-2.png (3400x2400, 423.48K)

>Force vaccination with a brand new technology that doesn't work
>This is the conservative position

Get bent retard.

How do they confirm the deaths - is it the same method between countries?

It's all so tiresome.

sounds like you're the one obsessed with the Jewish poison.

slightly different methods, but you can also look at excess deaths of the population as a whole, and that's inarguable

Attached: coronavirus-data-explorer-3.png (3400x2400, 527.29K)

What are those images supposed to prove?

Attached: 1622902528392.jpg (1039x1917, 374.14K)

>antivax schizos
I'm not sure why you believe this obfuscation will work here, dipshit.
Fucking kill yourself

My 97 year old grandma had a heart attack and ended up in the ER. They said she tested positive for covid despite no symptoms. A week later she died and got marked off as a covid death. That's how they do things here in Canada.

It very clearly shows that in Norway where ~80% are vaccinated (and like 100% of the elderly) basically nobody died of covid, but that in Bulgaria where only 30% are vaccinated literally 0.5% of the entire population are recorded as having died of covid so far.

2 more weeks

Maybe that's because Bulgaria is a third world country with third world hospitals. Why do you think vaccination status has anything to do with it?

Attached: 1624258205843.png (722x1063, 163.44K)

look. I am just not gonna take it okay? I won't pcr or mask or obey you.

Still not vaxxed, still haven’t gotten Covid. Fuck yourself you boot licker.

If you want to prove vaccine effectiveness you can simply look at the before and after in the same population.

Attached: 1629415573118.png (955x1108, 94.73K)

Covid mandates are political discussion you clown.

>you turn off about 80% of the population
Good

>Why do you think vaccination status has
because they are not vaccinated. lmao. India is also a third world country, they are doing fine.

Attached: coronavirus-data-explorer-4.png (3400x2400, 391.97K)

Attached: coronavirus-data-explorer-5.png (3400x2400, 417.33K)

lol meme flag kike

What happened? Had your first stroke? Don't worry euro mud blood, according to paid Pfizer doctors, those are totally normal now, for you. You get what you fucking deserve!

>excess death comparison based on obfuscated projection models instead of year to year raw number figures - as a percentage

pic related

Also, do you think maybe a 2nd world country like Bulgaria might have more negative social side effects (broken homes, suicides, substance abuse deaths etc) in reaction to pandemic lockdowns and measures than say a country with a more developed economy and robust social safety net like Norway?

Attached: how to lie.jpg (471x707, 305.77K)

I, personally, will never forget what people like you tried to do.

>Playing left vs right politics

Ngmi

It’s truly amazing how dumb you vaxxers are.

You don't have a monopoly on what is considered "real politics", you fucking faggot.

They're just trying to brute force spam obvious lies to make everyone forget the regime has done credibility destroying things and lost legitimacy

No one cares what you fags want the narrative to be I remember what you did and what you're doing and I'm not intimidated by your legions of midwit reddit shills