If you get jacked you are a Nazi

If you invest in crypto you are Qanon.

If you eat healthy you are a Proud Boy.

If you read books you are a Domestic Terrorist.

If you become self-sufficient you are a Russian Agent.

So it is best for you to stay weak, stay fat, stay stupid, stay dependent on the state. Otherwise you are a bad guy and no one will like you.

msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/pandemic-fitness-trends-have-gone-extreme-literally-n1292463

Attached: Stay Fat.png (1064x958, 972.99K)

fucking based

Same energy.

Attached: I'd Rather Read a Book.jpg (1080x1049, 142.44K)

Finally.... A based lolbert, brother, atlast

>If you get jacked you are a Nazi

Watch out, Putin and his ANTIFA army might come after you

>If you get jacked you are a Nazi
WTF I better start lifting. Thanks for reminding me to stop being so sedentary. I'm gonna crank out some pushups right now for Hitler, after I post this

GUILTY
BENIS GAINS

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

NIGGER

Attached: 1648064040074.png (702x1018, 333.71K)

we must fire all those white supremacist sportsball players

Attached: savior.png (715x605, 109.56K)

it's funny how true this is though. Operation Mockingbird combined with social media individualized algorithmic reality tunnels have successfully psyopped normies into regarding anything that isn't the word-for-word mainstream narrative coming out of Fauci/Psaki/Rachel Maddow/Steven Colbert's mouth with suspicion and fear. to the point that families are disowning children and people lose their jobs over voicing opinions which are unapproved. not even dissident! just not explicitly endorsed by the power structures of government and media.

it's a weird time to be alive, and getting weirder fast

I hate jews, i can't think of anything better to say.

>HURRRR STUPID LIBTARDS THINK FITNESS IS LE ALT RIGHT
>article is actually just about how fascists try convince retards that working on oneself is fascist and therefor you should believe other stupid fascist shit
You people have attention-spans of goldfish.

>marginalize, demonize, dehumanize white men
>finally realize you have done nothing but push them into a tight group of idealists based on white male identity
>w-wait n-n-noooooo you cant organize based on your race and gender! Noooooooooo!

Or, you know, they're engaging in exactly what the article is claiming. They're just using misleading titles and fake news to achieve that end like they always do.

We're entering levels of irony here that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: 1645800668452.png (680x680, 830.86K)

>noooooo just work out at the gym with cnn and msnbc on all the tvs! You cant workout at home and learn from like minded fellow whites! NOOOOOO!
Maybe you faggots shouldn't have pushed white men into a corner of society

>You people have attention-spans of goldfish.

Stay weak, stay poor, stay fat, stay stupid, stay dependant on the state.

Attached: Reading Is Fascism.jpg (1080x844, 127.31K)

>madge
It's not hard to see the conflation of alt-right and "improving oneself," fags shill that shit on Any Forums daily. As if not being a slob, going for a run, and eating veggies is somehow part of holding retarded worldviews. You don't need to go full retard to do a pushup.

In university i was friends with several musclelads and they all were smart and well-read.

This is a 60+ year old man who went to the gym

I'll wanna see how these Buzzfeeed cucks will look like at his age

Attached: 08bfhysrdar71.jpg (1125x1639, 166.87K)

Self reliance, mental and physical fitness are in fact right wing
Just look at your average leftists, they are obese purple haired freaks or pencil thin vegan soi cunts

W-what am I if I'm all of those?

Keep them mirin brah

Zyzz is watching over us

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-212532_SoundCloud.jpg (1080x2400, 676.03K)

None of those things are right wing. You're pretending they are because it helps make retarded fascist views more appealing to losers seeking ways to not be losers. Fascism recruits from the pools of rejects. Convince a loser that being a pawn in the fascist leader's goals and you get a useful cannon fodder for said leader. Fascism requires drones to work. Fools lured by the pied piper of glory.

You didn't say anything that makes it better. Yes, I read the article. It is a scare piece about how the "alt right" or whatever links self improvement to fascism.
They leave out the part where the left basically worships letting yourself go and REEEs at anyone who suggests you work out, go on a diet, clean your house, etc., because you are fat shaming, engaging in ableism, privilege, blah di blah.
If the left wants to leave all attempts at self improvement to the Right, then they will end up sad, fat, and miserable. Oh sorry, they already are.

Is this achievable natty?

not to mention leftist ideology is centered around theft
they have no confidence in themselves so they must strive for a world in which others meet their needs

Attached: 1582209435307.jpg (490x439, 63.27K)

Nah, communism can work given a specific kind of citizenry. It doesn't work when you start with a giant state full of untermensch retard niggers. I'm not letting societal norms stop me from using untermensch either, keep the dusters throw the stache.

yeah, you just have to add almonds to the roids

>Fascism requires drones to work.
>self reliance
>drones
You are a ginormous retarded faggot. Fascism is a myth, it doesnt exist
Being right wing requires self reliance requires mental and physical fitness
Thats why leftist faggots are all mentally ill and completely dependent on government and society and framing their enemies with imaginary boogie men like "fascism"

Attached: proxy-image.jpeg-21.jpg (415x381, 39.15K)

>b-b-but the fat SJW libtards!!!!
Left wingers are the ones overwhelmingly pushing for upstream and preventative medicine. I'm sure you'll refuse to believe it, but I've been a doc at the VA for a long ass time. The most unhealthy vets are always without fail rural conservatives. Just raw disdain for taking care of themselves in any way. A1C's of 12, amputated limbs 2/2 such, horrible COPD, 2 PPD x 30 years, alcoholics with livers made of nothing but cirrhotic tissue. Honestly can't even pretend to not see the pattern between conservativism and just absolute disregard for taking care of yourself.
>inb4 VA bad, yes we know.

>recruits from the pool of rejects
Pure projection

Attached: 1643184107726.jpg (680x510, 87.5K)