NO!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT, IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: FireShot Capture 059 - Alemania dice que exigencia de pagar el gas ruso en rublos es una _ru_ - www.infobae.com.png (1121x179, 13.67K)

>Rubbish Russia's assets abroad
>Complaining about not respecting contracts

No gas for you, Germany

This is how countries get turned into north Korea. Putler better be careful

shouldve invested in solar 50 years ago

Last I checked, no one fucks with NK so sounds pretty safe to me. Any country who has WMDs gets to keep doing what they do, that's where Saddam fucked up.

MUH PUTIN

Attached: 1648050801710.png (620x1058, 717.35K)

Burn the coal pay the toll G*rms

Everyone was bitching about immigrants, but this was Merkel's biggest mistake.

Oh okay, guess Russia should just turn off the gas then

it's joever

Attached: 1629320375028.jpg (750x990, 532.8K)

The West stole Russia's foreign currency assets abroad, they are the ones who should be wary.

Ok, contract breached. No gas or oil for nazis I guess..

What is it with Germany and gas problems?

Dafuq is Germany gonna do? Sanction them? Cut them off from swift? Get companies to leave Russia? The west played their cards straight away like retards, no bargaining chips left

Maybe krauts shouldn't have stolen all those Russian assets. That too is a 'breach of contract'.

Blocking Russian currency reserves and assets is also breach of contract. Get fucked.

IT HAS BEGUN

You've obviously never checked since last I checked north Korea isn't even allowed to BUY oil

Our politicians are toddlers ...

Poor North Korea. And now Europe and the USA are not allowed to buy oil and gas. More precisely, it is allowed, but only for money, and not for their funny colorful wrappers.

of course it's fair. we became untrustworthy the minute we blindly followed the sanction directive if our vassal overlord

You're a good guy, Fritz. I hope we don't have to push the red button, if you know what I mean.

who can you buy oil from?

Attached: 1636937938042.jpg (1080x1092, 165.54K)

Lmao what a joke of a headline, this isn’t Classics 101, the US Empire isn’t gonna fall because an oracle warned them against being too “proud”.

LOL
dangerously underrated

i will freeze for globohomo