"The Science"

Not gonna lie Any Forums, I think this COVID bullshit has irreversibly changed how I think

I am not going to be able to describe it very well so I'll give the most forefront example I can currently think of, and hopefully some of you can offer your feedback

Lately there has been this trend developing against seed oils. Canola oil, corn oil, basedbean oil, etc. TLDR they are not good for you

On one hand, it is somewhat believable, and when you check the ingredients on damn near everything in your grocery store, canola oil and/or basedbean oil are a guarantee, and if there's one simple rule I've learned about the clowniverse, you should probably do the opposite of the average cattl- I mean, citizen, is doing

And I'll get to my point now, despite all this "science" that "proves" how bad seed oils are, I have an impossibly hard time trusting anything involving "science" now, having seen all the bullshit that got perpetuated during COVID, and it's rather demoralizing.

I feel I can only trust the most irrefutable tenets of science and common sense now, and everything else is almost like a sinister noise. The rule of gravity, needing oxygen to live, replacing the oil in your car engine, not sticking a fork in an electric socket... it's like why even bother trying new things or reading "trusted sources" or citing research papers? It just feels like I'm inviting myself to be gaslighted

Hope my schizobabble made at least some sense. Thanks

Attached: FMKag1BXMAYaIXu.jpg (560x560, 87.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2166702/pdf/brmedj02398-0041.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_paradox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_paradox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you notice, all of the healthy sources of fat are way more expensive pound for pound than basedbean oil

Your sincerity is refreshing but I honestly don’t give a shit about seed oil

Attached: 5C75DDDC-D18B-4129-B9A4-1BD6006CE18B.jpg (1008x1009, 505.23K)

>He believesin gravity
Ngmi

>all of the healthy sources of fat are way more expensive

Dripping and Lard are quite inexpensive, aren't they?

fluoride free toothpaste is twice as expensive. gotta keep the poors weak and dumb

For about a year Ive been eating about 2-3g of pufa a day. Havent seen any difference.

>I have an impossibly hard time trusting anything involving "science" now,

You're not supposed to trust science OP you're supposed to trust in yourself and in the consistency of the universe and in your ability to discern truth. Science is your tool for discerning truth.

Have you taken a cholesterol exam before and after you retarded mongol?

Luckily there was a time when they were allowed to do good science, and the seed oil question was already definitively answered.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2166702/pdf/brmedj02398-0041.pdf

>Corn Oil in Treatment of Ischaemic Heart Disease

>

>The patients receiving the key treatment (corn oil) fared
worse than those in the other two groups

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_paradox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_paradox

Pure olive oil can be expensive but seriously going with butter is better than anything.

Do a carnivore diet too. That shit will give you so much energy it's insane.

Implying unfiltered olive oil is not what fueld ancient greece thinkers and warriors.

Yes you should eat butter goose fat but also quality olive oil avoid sunflower canola and the trashy ones

>jumping bean thinks he's going to levitate his way over the border fence

I love this so much. Such an obvious answer in genetics. French people simply evolved eating more red meat, are of a dissimilar genealogical character to sand niggers and south-of-sand niggers, and the healthiest thing is to have a diet in keeping with the diet your ethnic group evolved with, but they're so dedicated to their nonsense religion of critical theory, and so determined to emulate wypeepo, they're dying of fucking heart failure for it.

Attached: 20201020_200018.png (512x512, 151.36K)

>I feel I can only trust the most irrefutable tenets of science
I would trust some of the older science but only if you're still critical. Nearly all /science/ today is a fraud used to control, poison and dumb down the masses.

Read "Nutrition and physical degradation" to know about food. Its available online for free.

Ehh I like leafy greens and berries too much to go full carnivore. I feel great simply by limiting carbs heavily. I don’t eat grains at all, only source of carbs are from blueberries/blackberries/raspberries

Israelis are just weak of body due to inbreeding and being cursed by God.

My butcher gave me beef fat for free. They literally just throw it in the trash. Had to render it myself though.

>Capt. South America

Being a perma-contrarian isn't much better than being a mindless npc.
You have to figure out what is and what isn't.

I'll check this out

Appreciate the replies so far user

Attached: 1644807494573.jpg (640x421, 39.01K)

basically I'm just not gonna eat it (the seed oil)

Attached: Dr. Chris Knobbe - 'Diseases of Civilization_ Are Seed Oil Excesses the Unifying Mechanism_' - YouTube - 35_53 (1).jpg (1600x900, 344.29K)

Think of it like this: antioxidants are good because they prevent lipid oxidation. Lipid oxidation is bad because it causes inflammation, aka. oxidative stress. Seed oils are, to a large degree, made up of polyunsaturated acids which are hilariously easy to oxidize, and during production they are boiled to shit until no flavor remains and they are fully oxidized. It's basically liquid inflammation. Olive/avocado oil are ~10% PUFA which isn't ideal (tallow is ~2%) but a lot better than rapeseed (30%) and sunflower (60%) oil and crucially they're extracted raw which means they don't arrive at the store pre-oxidized.