We know Zoomers are a lost cause, I'm a Millenial and we don't care anymore, but what about gen alpha...

We know Zoomers are a lost cause, I'm a Millenial and we don't care anymore, but what about gen alpha? Will they be able to resist globohomo? Will they be, as promised a majority reactionary far right generation seening all the zoomer degeneracy?

Attached: fileWGIY9A6G.jpg (1024x678, 110.92K)

nah they'll be even worse

Bimbos get my cock rock hard but there gross. I will not even rate em

The only person I know from the next generation is my nephew. She is a girl and is into anime. Socially stunted and probably autistic due to being schooled from a computer screen.
The way her parents are normies though, and her father is a cucked millenial, she will probably fuck niggers soon.
A shame, she could be based if she knew the truth.

This. It's over.

Attached: 1646177399674.png (2228x2680, 1.61M)

God imagine them having an orgy with 5 Japanese girls hnnng

>The only person I know from the next generation is my nephew. She is a girl

Attached: 1645928317146.jpg (598x554, 19.65K)

>sign my petition?

Zoomer here, it's over.
Let it all collapse though, nature needs to eliminate the wicked and degenerate ones in order to preserve the based ones.

ACCELERATE

Generations were particular to the West, and they stopped being a thing after the internet. "Generation Z" is just a catchall term for the end product - the leftovers. Millennials were the last generation. There won't be a "Gen Alpha" ever. Even after a great war or a social reset, there won't be a popular culture to define any generation by.

Attached: 1585500533537.png (1766x1881, 1.58M)

My friend's son is gen alpha; he's 10 and he's already been injected with all that shit. My friend put him in private school, but he wasn't safe there. He's fairly chad at the moment, but I know once puberty happens he will join the lost generation of incels. He told me that he knows what OnlyFans is and that girls in his class are aspiring to be on OnlyFans and boys in his class are aspiring to be YouTubers.

Niece. Whoops.
Forgot there was a female flexion there.
Born a woman, yeah.

They are all men.

some of my relatives have young kids
all of them are in therapy and on meds before they even start school
all of them hey have some kind of education "plan" (they call it IEP here, means the kid is considered special-needs in some way) and need extra-curricular tutoring
all of them have "behavioral problems" and "eating issues" and 100 allergies and so on and so on
all of them are underweight and had birth complications
all of them are being raised by TV/internet/phone/tablet to a degree even Zoomers didn't approach - at any kind of family event literally all they want to do is go off by themselves and silently stare at very bizarre youtube videos on mom or dad's phone
the way they are punished is "no tablet today" or "no phone today"
even a spaghetti sperg like me can tell right away that these kids have ZERO social ability whatsoever
it's like this with all of them
we're looking at more or less half the non-nig non-spic population having what can very fairly be called autism

it's over

Attached: 1595618497127.jpg (1000x997, 301.05K)

>all of them are in therapy and on meds before they even start school
jesus FUCK, at least for zoomers like me they only started recommending drugs in the beginning of high school

>he's 10
>He told me that he knows what OnlyFans is

Attached: imtired.png (375x387, 345.76K)

They are completely insane. As predicted in the book "The Shallows" they have no capacity for linear thinking due to the exposure to quasi epileptic media since day 1.

They have access to tiktok at age 1, what do you think

>Will they be able to resist globohomo?
Yes but not in the good way, more of a lost cause.

i think pooland should be destroyed utterly overthrown in a hellish firestorm from which there is no escape

Fine as long as we take the whole world with us

based

>based

Attached: untermenschzitat.jpg (765x988, 172.96K)