Well, Any Forums?

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: 1648061112260.jpg (960x720, 297.63K)

Attached: option 4.jpg (1398x719, 124.79K)

Child D

Attached: 1C478A8F-73A4-4E36-88D6-723B42A49469.jpg (766x426, 84.73K)

Make A prove her worth to get it, then buy a better one for B.

split the flute in 3, simple as

Based. Don’t get in the showers today

The correct answer is give each a piece of the flute. Muh equality

Child B can lend A his flute in exchange for lessons. Winwin.
The poor fucker can go steal a bike, if he cannot find materials in nature and skill in the library to build something on his own then fuck his lazy useless ass.

Make them fight to the death and give the flute the survivor.

PATRON OF THE ARTS B
GIFTS THE FLUTE TO THE TALENTED A
C DIES IN A DITCH

B, and he can sell it to A if he wants.

Ain't gon give dem bitches MY flute!

Poojeets on this site are always passive aggressive.
Any Forums destroyed a whole generation of poo self esteem.
His poo and smile - gone.

Child B made the flute and therefore owns it, the question has a false premise- that you can "give" it when you did not make it.

/thread.

Why do I have the flute or the authority to give it out? It is by all rights already B's.

Depends on what those little girls will have do for my flute.

based master Goldberg

As always, the left is arguing why they have a right to your property.

That's the funny thing about the left... the republicans are happy to steal from you; but the democrats need you to approve of the theft or they feel guilty.

The only real answer is that you go to jail for being a nigger. Child B made the flute so at some point you robbed him.

C saw A and B fight and saw an opportunity for niggery

Improved it

Attached: 1618013755071.jpg (960x720, 225.44K)

B, did not read the text

I dont see how it can be anything other then B

>The flute breaks in the scuffle and child B and has been killed meaning that no new flute can be made
>Mutual destruction has been acheived and no winners arise from the conflict meaning the sole survivor is poorer than child C could ever fear to be

Based Stirnerloli.

The solution is simple. A gets it temporarily to play it so people will toss money at her at the corner while she plays it. C is dancing to get people to listen to A and beg for money. B uses the funds as compensation and makes 2 more flutes. There now all of them get to shut the fuck up. The real move is to keep playing the flute and create a army of child beggars in some kind on ponzi flute scheme but whatever.

Based
Seconded

Attached: sip.jpg (601x794, 48.53K)

B
B gets to decide whatever happens to it, B can sell it to whoever, or give it to whoever. B can burn it if he desires.

Take the flute and tell them all to shut up before I turn this car around and go home

Maybe that's a good thing, cabbage.
Most pajeets are so nationalist-propaganda ridden they can't see the faults of their own nation

Attached: 1633348701527.webm (534x300, 1012.63K)