Taxpayers of Canada, prepare your anuses

Taxpayers of Canada, prepare your anuses.

Attached: trudeausingh.jpg (1004x708, 75.81K)

why are Frenchmen so cute!

Attached: images (34).jpg (436x640, 53.84K)

wagie bros i dont feel so good....

Attached: 16480629161499046732739070696377.jpg (1920x4160, 1.64M)

>comparing himself to Tommy Douglas
>Thinking jack layton was anything more than a life long leech on the public tit
I hate this country.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-151727_Brave.jpg (1080x1881, 290.62K)

YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT JACK

>affordable housing
Wat

Attached: 1586027296283.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

i know the mf died before he got to take office and never came close with the vote wtf did he do with housing??

Best thing to ever happen to Jack's "legacy" was dying so everyone forgot how he never did anything.

He and his wife lived in a subsidized housing unit in Toronto despite each of them earning 6 figure incomes.

At least you'll get to stop wage slaving.

Attached: jaggi dicktaster.jpg (960x955, 80.2K)

What taxes? I didn't even earn any income this year, and the government is paying me $40 a week, I'm not stuck here, you're stuck with me

>never came close with the vote

To be fair, if Jacko had lived I think the NDP would have won the 2015 election. I'm sure he was a nice enough guy personally but as a country we dodged a bullet.

>I'm sure he was a nice enough guy
yeah i agree, i feel like the party died with him

checked oldschool retirement digits, i didint know that desu

Nah, he only won opposition in the 2011 election because of the protest vote against the PQ.

we ourselves cannot but admit that, for all but a very few people, exceptionally conscious of the sacred unity of all life and also exceptionally prompted by nature to love animals and even trees as their own kind and kin, the teaching of universal love which we have tried to put forward is a little difficult to live up to, in the present conditions of society. Ninety per cent of men and women are both lazy and cowardly, and out of sheer moral and intellectual apathy they behave just as
circumstances suggest. They follow the apparently easiest way, that is to say, the common, long-trodden path. And the common, long-trodden path is suggested, if not determined, mainly by the
race to which the overwhelming majority of the people belong in a given land, and . . .
by economic factors . . .
This is obvious in the difference that one cannot but notice between the way animals (and trees) are treated in Germany, England, Scandinavia, and in all Northern Europe, where the whole population is practically of Nordic stock, and the manner in which they are handled in those countries of the same continent in which Aryan blood is less pure; nay, in which non-Aryan elements are prevalent. So obvious that one might boldly say, speaking of course, in general: "Where Nordic humanity ends, cruelty to animals (and callousness about living nature as a whole) begins. This is also the reason why-or one of the reasons why-the
masses of India are so indifferent to the suffering of living (creatures, in spite of the beautiful life-centered religions (inherited
from Aryan masters) which they profess: they are themselves non-Aryan by blood in a very high proportion.

BQ not PQ..my bad

Eh.... It was under him that the transition from "common sense rural farmers party" to "SJW feminist identity politics party" happened.
I liked him as a person, and even voted for his party.. but i feel like a lot of the issues we are dealing with now can be traced back to him(not blaming it ALL on him, obviously.... The american culture jumped into that pit in 2012 too, which had way more impact on us then layton winning/losing/dying).

Its annoying cause there really is no common sense moderate left party in Canada. Liberals under Chretien were the closest. Now its all about virtue signalling, and i can confidently say that if you support that while NOT being the type of person who benefits from it(black or indigenous trans person whos poor and disabled) then you're a fucking idiot... And yes, im confident in saying probably 95% of Liberal supporters, and 90% of NDP supporters are retards.

Jack wasn't as clean as people like to think, but the media has sainted him since his death so stuff like that usually gets left out of the discussion. Same with his Asian massage parlor adventures.

I can't wait to subsidize services I won't qualify for. I can't wait to pay for fillings and cleanings for Mohamad and his six kids. Canada is finished.

Attached: flask.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

>Same with his Asian massage parlor adventures.
Eh, that was a legit hit-piece by the sun. He was referred to them by a chiropractor and there is no record of him using their "sultry" services. From the looks of it, it was just horrible luck one of the accredited places he went to was also giving tug jobs in the back room.

looking back i dont mind cretin Chretien much, his policies were liberal but not retarded. he also choked that one reporter too

Attached: 1644437668131m.jpg (1024x788, 93.58K)

>It was under him that the transition from "common sense rural farmers party" to "SJW feminist identity politics party" happened.

This 100%. If the NDP was still a working class party I might listen to what they had to say, but the modern NDP turned into something that has nothing to offer people like me, and Jack Layton (who used to be a prof at Ryerson of all places) was part of the problem.

yeah i remeber that too, it was all just "journalism".

I can understand brainless tax cattle celebrating our dysfunctional healthcare system. But who the hell unironically thinks our housing is affordable, and would actually want to be credited with that "victory"

Yup... Theres ways to get free dental and prescription if you need them through social services... But to qualify for that they make sure you're not lying about your income and it really isnt feasible for you to pay out of pocket for them. One thing that would disqualify you is having a bunch of child tax credits that push you over 2k per month in income. Something tells me its those EXACT people who will see the benefit from this.
Working class poor people? Nah.. you're taken care of if you know where to ask for help. Its literally just the sponges who are "ignored", and thats be design since you just fucking know those people are doing some tax/income scams.

so many ndp polices i can get behind but the sjw woke wave just raped out political discourse here in the west, shits FUBAR for good now, starting to think that the only way out is with serious action

checked trips, housing has been fucked since they stopped building govt subsidised housing in the 90s

Me too brother. Instead of throwing small stones people should hurl 9mm

they are means testing dental care at 90k. You need >250k to buy an average house in Ontario now. The """middle class""" in this failed state will have no dental care as immigrants get luxury veneers. If you pay taxes in canada you are lower than cattle.

Preparing my passport.

It was also under him that the rules were reformed for party candidates.
Want to run for the NDP in your riding? Lets look at your qualifications... oh, civil servant? Volunteering for your local church? Wow, a masters degree in economics?!!... oh... but wait... you're a white man? Sorry... another person who wants to run is a retarded aboriginal with FAS who was recently released after sexually assaulting someone on the bus... And since that person isnt white, they get nominated ahead of you. Dont worry, if they lose, you can maybe try again next election, provided they dont want to try again(or anyone else who isnt a white man).

Its funny how the political parties that claim to be so much against racism, are dictionary definition racist to white people.

EZ duz it there big rig, we are all just comfortable drones drinking beer and working a 8 hour shift 5 days a week, we are all too comfortable and too busy with "life" to work up the balls to kill these people violently and righteously

>but as a country we dodged a bullet.
Did we though?

Attached: 5a8fbac1488c7bc6188b4567.jpg (1200x805, 110.64K)

Isn't NATO supposed to step in where Communism spreads?

yeah the libs are in power till 2025 whatchu gonna do about it? go down to yer local pub and talk to fucking anyone and they will say the same shit, things gotta change, who is gonna be our leader though?

dont blame me i voted for harper

The NDP/Lib deal is contingent on Trudeau keeping his promises, it won't last a year and we'll be having another election by this time next year.

>why are Frenchmen so cute!

Clearly got his good looks from his father.

Attached: margaret-fidel-pierre.jpg.size.custom.crop.850x566.jpg (850x566, 103.6K)

Someone put the cleveland browns logo on him

Alberta is the life boat.