Madeleine Albright was a principle investor in putting up Cell Phone towers all over Africa

The galactics and blue avians are working their way down the arrest ladder. You will start to see local leaders in your communities that participated in child trafficking, vaccines energy weapons arrested. They will be taken up into the 5th dimension and higher for their trials. Eventually the media will be arrested and the rest of all of the politicians.

If you don't believe me watch for child traffickers, doctors, and investors in energy weapon companies dissappearing first.

If you would like participate in the arrests of these leaders you can so through prayer. We have a telegram group dedicated to arresting everyone trafficking children and causing genocide.

t.me/ FnnphGv_EEg1ZDBh

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 120441.png (1563x138, 31.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35Rp-tOFRyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you father ohm and mother azna for immediately arresting everyone that is involved in child trafficking. Thank you father ohm and mother azna for immediately and permanently shutting down child trafficking.
Thank you father ohm and mother azna for immediately and permanently shutting down the genocide of people on this planet.

>helios towers
fucking hell man

Meds, now

fuck off

I heard Albright bought a one-way ticket to hell.
Don't know if true or not.

>Elites building bunkers for years, then disappear
>Shills claiming they're being sent to another dimension
>Like & subscribe to my social media account
the absolute state

Attached: 1639241463320.gif (500x375, 1.52M)

What dimension are you in user?

This one. Same as you.

>Meds, now
Whacha doin, rabbi?

Attached: 1640454447492.jpg (1024x943, 134.22K)

How are things in Norway fren?

Integers and it's legit

The fuck is the 5th dimension like?

>Muh Aliens
I'm certain the aliens thing is fake, so I guess I'll be happy if whoever is larping as aliens is on my side. But I imagine it will be something like a hegelian dialectic on steroids with some of us being killed by the "bad aliens" which are controlled by the same people as the "good aliens".

Love and peace no pain.

The sun is finally back.
The pedo-hunter is out of jail.
Our politicians are provoking our main fertilizer provider, while trashing our main grain-silos.
Gas and electricity are ridiculously expensive for no logical reason, given we are self sufficient.

How are things in Canada fren?

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 232.87K)

>The galactics and blue avians are working their way down the arrest ladder.
On second thought. If some people are meming about aliens and then trying to meme you as being on the side of the aliens, probably not a good look.

Let's all reject all alien bullshit as Kikery. I'm not on the side of any fucking aliens nor do they exist.

It's something like project bluebeam, DIAF OP

Really? I thought it was when you started to get into multiple timelines and shit.

Attached: 1646458773086.jpg (640x483, 40.61K)

Stock up on food, water, and other necessities.

And remember, kids, Toilet paper is the most irrelevant fucking thing in a crisis. Just get used to scraping shit clean off, and washing it off, or whatever the fuck works, you dumb motherfuckers.

I live in the woods so I wouldn't really know.

fuckoff, they killed muppet man Jim Henson youtube.com/watch?v=35Rp-tOFRyg

this is a fact