Biden stickers thread

WAGIES SEETHING AT BIDEN STICKERS

Attached: 44E511D0-7EFA-4D94-9699-8AF44D8964CA.jpg (1536x1866, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/tbuor9/people_who_put_these_stickers_up_ill_happily/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does that sticker imply?

how expensive groceries are you cunt

Attached: 4DD19E82-66D7-4FA1-A0CB-723DF5893812.jpg (1536x1750, 1.25M)

Gets angry at the sticker instead of $3.29 for a fucking 12oz juice. These people are retarded.

CLEAN IT UP
reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/tbuor9/people_who_put_these_stickers_up_ill_happily/

Attached: F26EA32C-E206-42EF-89FE-6E7767510F4D.jpg (1536x1845, 945.95K)

Lmao
Fucking redd*tors

Literal Jannie

He does it for free!

i like this one better

Attached: 1629949147218.png (603x749, 436.5K)

Joeflation

Redditors dont have any other state other than seething and dilating

>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Attached: 1630714005938.jpg (300x300, 14.37K)

You forgot the coping, cooming and consooming.

white people are so fucking pathetic. can't even vandalize correctly. nigger tier behavior, but without any results.

He shat in the Target

I put them on after i glue a bag of dog shit onto the cart

>make me irrationally angry
What a faggot.

Attached: 1594203084582.png (986x797, 611.65K)

They’re mad they can’t meme or shitpost. They’re just gonna copy this meme and add a maga hat like everything else they do.

Attached: F57B1E2B-2B63-4D3C-8E4B-DEFC4893D76B.jpg (819x547, 54.75K)

stickers aren't vandalism. vandalism is nigger tier

ill cut your tires with that razor then add 3 more stickers if you fuck with us

I love these things
someone needs to make one that says "I blamed Putin for that"

Tranny Jannie

>stickers aren't vandalism

They are vandalism and vandalizing things is nigger tier. There is zero difference in behavior.

Look how proud you are of making fun of someone going around scraping stickers off- now post the video where the white man is putting the trash in the trash can and the black women keep taking it back out.

Which one are you in the situation?

please do

They become poorer every day but they don't want to hate the leadership for it? Infinite money printing, lockdowns, sabotaging oil and gas markets, sabotaging trade with the east. Who did that if not Biden?

Attached: 1591741232072.jpg (720x789, 43K)

>I'll slash your tires!

you know thats a little girl threat right...not that you'd ever do anything but its funny the threat you level over the internet is a womans threat

ill slash your tires. lol

step towards my tires bro

quit crying bitch boy

You wish you had the resources we have we are builders we don't destroy shit u mutt go back to begging for crack from king obama

They're boomer tier conservatism, but if people are going to do this, they should use those quick releasing stickers that peel right off with no residue and no scraping. It is nigger tier to use the permanent type stickers.

Im just calling you a nigger, I see a nigger I say nigger, ain't no crying here

>I want to go around vandalizing things
>But that isn't nigger behavior!

It's nigger behavior. You are acting like a nigger. You are diminished, low, and not white.

>buy groceries 2 months ago that cost $89
>buy same exact groceries today for $124

Yeah man Biden is doing great as a world leader.

Attached: IMG_3818.png (542x504, 273.48K)

OP will say it was Trump OP is a faggot & I'm done here

The eternal jannoid kek

Nah they'll just keep putting the trump ones they had since he locked down the country for faucci

we are not going to stop

i'm jewish tranny

It's funny, but it wouldn't make them seethe. They would just laugh this off as crazy nuts. The Biden thing has staying power

they have do change it a bit, like 'here is your stimulus check'' and other things

plebbit right now is losing its mind trying to defend Biden and democrats
these are the same cunts that cry about being 10 months behind rent and asking for loans for their transition surgery
they'll get fucked by an octogenerian and they'll bend over backwards to defend him

fuck these spineless gutless cunts

Trump did the stimmies and tentril printing

>its bidens fault that corporations can just raise prices and profit margins at a whim with no controls during times of crisis

i mean in a way it sort of is since hes a typical corporation pocket democrat

but what youre blaming on biden is actually the fault of americans entire political establishment over the past 50+ years

how is the president responsible for our free market going awry in a way that fucks the citizens? the entire shape of our nation is bent. one guy ain't responsible for that nor can he fix it

you think prices are magically going to go back down if some GOP is elected? i have harsh news for you

I know you're not going to stop, because you're a nigger. Just like all other niggers, you revel in being a nigger and see nothing wrong with it. You do you, I'll be over here not being a nigger.

>He says while sucking a cow anus and worshipping trump
Go take back Bangladesh if you're Burma enough

They don't even remember trump raised the prices
They will

I saw a Biden sticker on a gas pump several months ago before people were posting about them online

theyre in for amazing cognitive dissonance when prices keep going up 6% year over year with a republican president and senate

Use your keys to scrape a swastika, then put the sticker on top of it
When jannies come to remove the sticker theyll find the swastika underneath

>civil disobedience is bad
cuck, die slow.

Not at all
They already do that

Was on the phone with my mom today and she started talking about inflation. So far we're holding out but there are people in this country far worse off who don't quality for foodstamps/gibs who have to be in a lot of trouble. It's basic shit like milk and butter going through the fucking roof. I shop sales and most of what's in the weekly circular is BOGO on pre-packaged bullshit. Proteins like fish are going to be completely off the menu soon for these people. We're seeing 50% increase in price on items like butter, an over 100% increase on ground beef, etc. All our media can do is scream UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE while our own people are going to be standing in lines at soup kitchens to eat anything other than ramen.

Based BLM supporter

Imagine believing the president of the United States isn't responsible for any of his actions.

No, all this shit is directly tied to Bidenflation. He brought back regulations that Trump cut. He increased taxes by rejoining Paris climate accord. He shut off pipelines and is now starting trade wars with global super powers.

To say the president isn't responsible for any of this and is simply "capitalism" just simply explains your gross incompetence and understanding of global markets.

Attached: IMG_4137.jpg (861x461, 105.69K)

>putting up a funny sticker is the same as burning down a city
lol
lmao even

"Civil disobedience" has a point, like black sit-ins at white only diners.
vandalism is just being a nigger.

nice try though.

he printed all that infinite money too right

oh wait, that was trump. the most significant part of this was trump. i almost forgot. wait, no I didn't, because I'm honest with myself and live in reality

>Trump government prints more money than has ever been printed, in 2 years
>ITS ALL BIDENS FAULT

LOL, it makes one wonder if you're just literally mentally retarded, or what

Fresh, going up this afternoon

Attached: 6A16ADBE-6910-46FC-8D50-D9E46866E817.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

Yeah burning the city had an impact

Ultimately Biden is the most powerful man in the world, whatever happened to “the buck stops here”?
If you’re running on a platform that you’re going to responsibly use all this incredible power to help regular people out and then don’t do that, what was the point of electing you?

>if I keep saying nigger maybe I will trick them into thinking I'm from here
Go back.

>Biden as president isn't responsible for global prices increasing
>Trump as president is responsible for global prices increasing

You contradict yourself in the span of 3 minutes. BRAVO!

You have no morals. You have no principles. You only gaslight to make sure "your team" doesn't look like the shit it is.

Attached: IMG_3393.gif (540x275, 2.84M)

>Sending money to china to make fun of the sitting president of the united states

so patriotic and not nigger behavior

I can't help but notice, where are your callouses?

seethe and cope, flat tire man

When did Biden become president and Soros, bill gates, wef head, xi, all die?

putting a sticker up is not the same as taking trash out of a trash can and throwing it on the ground, retard.

>Nooo you can't remember 2020
Based reelected Biden

Based

>CLEAN IT UP

Attached: 1648062215513.gif (540x227, 956.44K)

Yeah it's making more trash

>the guy is speaking truth that reflects reality, that means he loves biden
LMAO, see you cant even fucking evaluate reality honestly, everything is "other team to you"

guess what bro, BOTH TEAMS ARE AGAINST YOU. YOU ARE NOT ON A TEAM. THE TEAMS ARE ALL AGAINST YOU! YOU ARE THE POINTS, NOT THE PLAYERS, RETARD.

>dirtying something such that it requires work/time to remove
It's literally 1000% exactly the same thing period.

unfathomable amounts of cringe

based

The president doesn't control prices

scrape it off jannie

You’re getting away from my point here though. Biden ran on a platform of fixing things and helping Americans. Things have objectively gotten worse since his re-election. There’s no reason to re-elect him.

my wife makes these stickers with a printer and her cricut.

The ape flings his feces forward with filthy hands. "Clean it!" he shouts, satisfied, before eating with the same hands.

Who’s sending money to China lol, my government? I’m sorry, callouses are related to this how?