The effects of vitamin D on brain development and adult brain function

>A role for vitamin D in brain development and function has been gaining support over the last decade. Multiple lines of evidence suggest that this vitamin is actually a neuroactive steroid that acts on brain development, leading to alterations in brain neurochemistry and adult brain function. Early deficiencies have been linked with neuropsychiatric disorders, such as schizophrenia, and adult deficiencies have been associated with a host of adverse brain outcomes, including Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, depression and cognitive decline.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21664231/

>Black and Hispanic individuals synthesize less vitamin D per unit of sun exposure than white individuals.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25112179/

Who would’ve thought it could be this simple

Attached: C38DF490-6A8C-42DC-82F3-0F2942638820.jpg (750x500, 209.37K)

blacks have 6x worse vit D rates

if you are white, 1 hour of sunlight = 6 hours of sunlight to a black

this is white supremacy

sun is racist

Attached: sunrise.gif (450x268, 3.74M)

It's way more than color, retard.

Geographic location, food and etc have a huge effect too

kek

Medical studies and a lot of medical research is absolute bullshit unless they are double blind and peer reviewed and most aren't.
>multiple lines of evidence
LMAO

I take 8k IU a day and honestly just feel like it's placebo
Not going to stop doing it because I bought a 365 pack but still

Flag checks out

>>Black and Hispanic individuals synthesize less vitamin D per unit of sun exposure than white individuals.
Because they live in areas where its abundant where as white people didn't

which means that they both end up having the same vitamin D

God hates niggers.

Attached: 1642903863021.jpg (540x540, 67.09K)

my god niggers are ugly

Attached: USA.jpg (4096x4096, 3.81M)

I just take d3 supplement and get 1000% of my daily needs in one easy step.

>it's a steroid
non-mainstream non-shill doctors have been saying this for a loooong time but you fucking idiots refuse to listen

I hope you know how BAD of an idea it is to ingest steroids orally, LOL fucking retards

>whites are superior
>also white people betray their own race
now repeat "I'm winning"

You are an absolute idiot

so youre saying nature is racist.

Attached: braindifferences.png (1378x1050, 794.34K)

>Who would’ve thought it could be this simple

If blacks are lower IQ than whites because they produce less vitamin D than whites then you would expect that blacks in more sunny countries would be higher IQ than blacks in less sunny countries.
and you'd expect that blacks in more sunny US states would be higher IQ than blacks in less sunny US states

but neither of those things are true.
So this theory is obviously wrong.

However, equatorials moving to areas where people had to figure out cod liver oil was salvation is a recipe for disaster, as we're seeing.

It's not that simple. It has little to do with vitamin d and everything to do with genetics

also info way too late. Im already old and retarded. probably drank way too much flouride too and touched lead paint a million times when I was young.

The problem is location. Being more resistant to the sun is fine when you live where the sun is blasting down all day. Put a white person there and they die of cancer

Let me get this straight,
>niggers are niggers because they are niggers?
Did i understand this correctly?

>sun beams on white for a little too long
>gets cancer and dies
>sun is racist
towards the whites?

I am saying that food, the geography of the area and etc might have led to the retardation of niggers.

Richer places tend to have more intelligent people.

It’s about how much D they make per same amount of sunlight. So take black Americans with similar ancestry and compare IQ to skin tone.

I take vitanin D supplements, i exercise regularly, restrict myself to 1000 calories, read the classics.

I cant help but want to suck mens dicks. Wtf is wrong with me.

Rich people are not intelligent. They are sociopathic liars,cheats and thieves. Incapable of actually doing anything other then conning retards out of money.

Nutrition plays a role obviously. Blacks closer to the middle of the globe also face food disparities verses in the northern latitudes cohabiting with whites. Still, the vitamin d is the issue because beyond north of 33.7 N in the winter, the angle of the son doesn’t penetrate enough to produce the reaction in the skin to form vitamin d. So blacks living in the Northern latitudes are significantly disadvantaged with regards to Vit D in Western counties.