Why are white people like this?

>Teachers and preceptors forced elementary school children from the District School of Austin, Texas, to make a "Gay Pride March" in the corridors.

twitter.com/laderechadiario/status/1506654840105029643

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-160449_Twitter.jpg (1075x1183, 464.86K)

austin is a commiefornia colony

>Why are white people like this?
Because it's in their blood. They are incredibly weak, easy to manipulate, easy to control, easy to rule over, easy to destroy. They worship Black people and other people of color, and those who do not are just a fraction of their population and too much of a pussy to go out and do something.

White people lost the war. It is over for them.

This sort of shit just makes me want to never date or talk to a white woman ever again.

Attached: 1647911397146.jpg (827x813, 92.14K)

>retards virtue signalling to whatever the current year considers virtuous
Be it patriotism, nazism, communism, or faggotry, it's all the same thing

Attached: 275967944_151974547244718_1881309814344215840_n.jpg (1043x1280, 116.41K)

take it easy Ahmed... for 500 years you were singing another tune

>americans
>white

jews

what does supporting gay rights have to do with communism?

Intersectionalism

Go drink your macaque soup, you literal chimpanzee

Webm because OP couldn't make it himself.

Attached: VgOxCA5i5CKC5bux.webm (480x848, 2.33M)

public school is for low iq poors who wouldn't amount to anything other than slave fodder anyways.

I can't comprehend how a sane mayoskin can actually think they are the superior group of people and somehow gaining momentum when they are being invaded and systematically replaced everywhere they live. Cumskins are being annihilated left and right in the USA, Canada, South Africa, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, and Here Is Why It Is a Beautiful Thing!

YOU
CAN'T
DO
SHIT
LOSER!!!

Attached: peak american.jpg (360x202, 22.94K)

>allows gay marriage
"it's not a slippery slope"
"were not after your children"

Oh I get it now, the teachers are retards

define white

Attached: hikaru's girlfriend.jpg (1080x1349, 111.27K)

Imagine being a parent of young children today. Young children see rainbows and like them. They think they look nice. Some day they hope to see one in the sky outside, or maybe they already have. What do you do? Yell at your children that rainbows are gay and bad? Ugh, Satan has corrupted God's symbol of peace to mankind and it sickens me.

Sending your kids you public school is child abuse.

>yea dude, it's just a choice! no Jewish brainwashing is happening your children!!! even if there was, that's a good thing!

you dont have much room to talk wang

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 7.11K)

Bantzilian

How did you get this pic of me

This

>rridors.
In Canada, they have the kids begging for mask mandates and protesting against the lifting of mask mandates.
Kids are god damned retarded bro, they'll do and say anything a fag tells them to

Because european nihilism killed religion.
They have become godless and have been falling for 300 years

Oy goy don't homeschool your children or they will turn out socially retarded and weird! Let us handle their teachings, its fine!

We have higher capacity for empathy, emotions, but most importantly, imagination and fantasy. That's basically it, and why whites need strong leadership. Easily hijacked. Those kids are just living in the imaginary world they were brainwashed with.

>european nihilism

Attached: annuit_rubbetis.jpg (400x523, 107.6K)

People warned everyone what would happen after approval of gay marriage.
>it's just about love
Here they are indoctrinating children to be gay.

Beacuse shitheads like this one exist

Because they think the faggots, trannies and niggers are right. White people are retarded.