Gay people and trannies are still people and have feelings...

Gay people and trannies are still people and have feelings. Just because you hate what they've become doesn't mean you should wish death upon them.

Attached: 1621354541003.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz5320R-qH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pedophiles and cannibals are also people with feelings. Doesn't mean they shouldn't die screaming.

Attached: 1647683917103.jpg (425x345, 21.57K)

faggots are bundles of stick meant to be thrown into a (lake of) fire to be burned.
>If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
John 15:6
>But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8

Attached: 95499A37-E1DB-4B3E-9E21-020CB97953D8.jpg (1242x1651, 1.14M)

They are not people, people don't push degenerate faggot shit onto children

Yes but they've obviously done something reprehensible. Most gay people have never hurt anyone. It's not their fault they were molested as children (which is what made them gay)

Also fapping to anything with a dick makes you gay.

>Any Forums immediately puts on its unitard to perform some gymnastics to prove me wrong

Attached: 26165-Hank-from-King-of-the-Hill-D89z.gif (262x261, 266.02K)

Are you 100% sure that you are going to heaven when you die? The bible says you can know for sure. It's a free gift bought and paid for by Christ Jesus, all you have to do is believe on him and ask for the free gift. Being saved is easy. Gospel = good news

Attached: F0BDFD24-EADB-4716-8C82-B5FAE7ED181E.jpg (1242x1037, 969.44K)

>Gay people and trannies are still people and have feelings
yes and i want to hurt those feelings

I don't care about other's feelings

They're gay or trans, that reprehensible in and of itself

You’re the one who hates these people by enabling their mental illness when you should be encouraging them to seek help you deranged psychopath.

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

Attached: 1626357680328.gif (381x304, 152.89K)

You're an anti-White shill and you support White Genocide.

This is not political. Jannies clean this shit up.

At what point did anyone mention whiteness? I agree. They should seek help and become normal. Calling them faggot 41%ers or whatever doesn't help.
LGBT shit is political these days unfortunately

It is referred to as a mercy killing! How dare you question our cultural values you disgusting bigot!

Attached: 35ABF530-5795-4D6D-AF5A-A946D30275D3.png (768x1024, 1.09M)

Serial killers, expecially pedo ones, are still people and have feelings. Just because you hate what they've become doesn't mean you should wish death upon them.

No and yes.

false equivalence

Yeah I'm sure they do and they are, but they're all also extreme examples of things thay aren't supposed to happen, perversions. 20 years ago nobody gave a shit, there was a calmer don't ask don't tell attitude for the most part. Now they're teaching children to celebrate a group of people who, when boiled down to their core, are about sodomy and bizarre mentally ill fantasy lives. To make themselves even more unpalatable they all decided they want to be communists on top of it. The lbtgdgjnfrjb community is baffled as to why people are mad at them. I get some people are gay and some people but it's never o.k. to be both.

*And some people are stupid

gays who don't want to be gay and abstain in all ways will be given assistance. All others should be put to death

41% of them wish death upon themselves though.

Attached: 1647381930898m.jpg (808x1024, 41.44K)

True, they are people, but they've beaten western society over the head with their child-grooming ways, they've declared war on parents, on families, on anything we consider to be good and decent, they can't coexist with normal people so now society doesn't want to reason with them, they see trans and gays as a threat to decent society, because that's exactly what they are.

It didn't have to be this way, they made it this way, and now I don't care what they think and feel, they're Marxist/pedo-predators who have to be destroyed.

And now we have much bigger issues to worry about, like war, food and fuel, and it's back to the end of the line with ya.

Attached: 1637188483242.png (543x728, 168.16K)