One piece predicted the One World Government

In One piece, there exists a One world government which governs the entire planet, in the story, Pirates who although are supposed to be the bad people, are actually the good people who defy the one world government
In one arc, Luffy has to against the one world government to save his comrades by burning their flags which is a declaration of war

This one world government gives a few elites all the priviliges and wealth, defying a single command from them will get you killed and enslaved, they own human slaves who they use as carriages, while having bubbles to breathe so they cant breathe the same air as others
They are the descendants of the founding families of this one world government
They even wiped out an entire race and a country because they tried to learn about the history of this government, they wiped out hundreds of thousands

Luffy once day hits one of the founders and he literally nearly gets his crew wiped out
The entire story is luffy going against the corrupt one world government with his crew

Luffy's father is a literal terrorist and the head of the biggest terrorist organization, normies even love when luffy gets more bounty, when the one world government puts hundreds of millions for his head

Although the story is mostly childish, its really fascinating how the author predicted the future 22 years ago when he began the story

Attached: 1636455222_294_One-Piece-¿Es-malo-el-gobierno-mundial.png (1026x598, 798.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lWMvra6r60c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh heckin liberals all see the worl through the lens of childish media franchises
Also Any Forums:
>muh One World Government would be... LE BAD because muh Wan Piss
Is there A SINGLE FUCKING WORKING GRAY CELL in the mind of the rightwinger?

Get fucked retard

Attached: luffy-luffy-punches-celestial-dragon.gif (498x280, 3.35M)

I used to be a rightwinger but the complete lack of working brains on Any Forums pushes me further and further left with each passing day.

Fucking retard, i watched this shit when i was a kid, only reason im talking about this shit is because it put the seeds in my minds to hate all governments and especially the world government
Although it seems childish, in the head of 12 year old me it was fascinating and a good seed to me being wary of all propaganda and other shit
Also what i did say was that it was interesting how the one piece author predicted a one world government 22 years ago

Also i hope russia rolls over your shithole pol tards, go clean the toilets

Yeah good thinking leftoids, off to siberian coal mines, dumb polack

>one piece author predicted a one world government
You think a manga author invented the "One World Government" idea. This is your brain on Any Forums.

Wow, you sure are angry. What's next, "go clean my toilet polack"?

As far as i know, i havent any mainstream children show where a one world government was literally the main antagonist in the story
Dumb fucking pole, show a children show that tells you to hate the one world government
Especially one piece, which is the most selling manga in the entire world, selling like half a billion copies

What a dumb fucking pole, off to the siberian coal mines

>off to the siberian coal mines
Russia has to go through Ukraine first. So far they are stalling.

Its barely been 28 days and they are on the doorstep of kiev, they are treating the most gently possible, there isnt even that much combat or bombing videos lmfao

Also if poland activates article 5 or even if it doesnt, poland is the only flatland bridge between western and eastern europe, meaning poland will be the main battlefield between russia, america and western europe, enjoy getting wiped out and having your cities leveled up hahaha
Mfw poles will finally get totally wiped out this time kek

Anyway, off to cleaning germany's toilet dumb polack

the world goverment in one piece has engineered wars, genocides, and plagues all in the name of gaining more power
they are also blue bloods hmmmmmm sounds familiar
they also have child sex slaves

One Piece view of the World Government has an enemy of Freedom. The Revolutionaries want to free Nations across the world and return to the time before the World Government aka a time where each Nation rule their borders. Pirates are outlaws who can be good or evil but they represent Freedom in the face of an oppressive government.

In the next episode...

Attached: 1640778664447.png (868x2004, 85.15K)

Is that why Gold Rogers was executed
youtu.be/lWMvra6r60c

Attached: Gold Rogers.jpg (1280x720, 238.29K)

big kek

Yes trust the goverment, dont think for yourself. Be hapyy!

Based and piecepilled OP. Void Century = Great Reset

Akainu = conservative boomer ready to die for Isr - Mariejois

Experts are usually more right than Any Forums schizos. If Any Forums is so right tell me, why are liberal states richer than conservative states in USA? Why do liberals score higher on IQ tests?

Are you Joyboy?

Attached: file.png (963x939, 946.68K)

GATHER UP ALL OF THE CREW
IT'S TIME TO CALL OUT EVERY JEW
KIKE HOOK NOSE, IT ALWAYS KNOWS!
EARLY LIFE SHALL BE OUR GUIDE!

Attached: artworks-3Py9zUUXh4q8zeRm-jw5ihw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 51.42K)

>Experts are usually more right
>So I shall follow whatever they say
The world once believed that all planets rotate around the earth because "experts"
The world once believed that mercury is safe and harmless

Any "expert" can be bought

The Bible predicted it.

One world government is one step closer to the end times. Bring it.

Those "experts" stole my familys land and time. Its all good as long as it doesnt concern yourself.