Man Crashes Plane Into Texas I.R.S. Office

Who where the two people they never disclosed the IDs of?

Another person was just never accounted for?

Was it coincidence that the FBI had an office in the same building?

nytimes.com/2010/02/19/us/19crash.html

> AUSTIN, Tex. Leaving behind a rant against the government, big business and particularly the tax system, a computer engineer smashed a small aircraft into an office building where nearly 200 employees of the Internal Revenue Service were starting their workday Thursday morning, the authorities said.

Attached: EEC0BFA5-8D1E-4A03-9713-1EFB3E7D643E.jpg (1170x628, 749.6K)

>2010

Attached: AnnoyedAsian.jpg (235x300, 6.95K)

The date is in the link you retard.

incredibly fuckin based, fuck the IRS

Attached: FDTX6OFUCVBETKIKQPNKQL7S2U.jpg (1200x675, 247.9K)

Did you guys actually not read the OP? Is this a bot thread?

MCPIT it's a go. Greenlight

Things happened before today faggot.

it's literally from 2010, user.

I was stuck in traffic that day driving past that shit.

Who said this was recent? Holy shit you guys are thick.

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST POST OLD HAPPENINGS, YOU GOTTA POST NOTHING BURGERS FROM TODAY OR THINGS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN MUH HECKIN 2 MORE WEEKS!

Wait it didn't happen today? If so I don't care. I only consume novel information.

>he could fuck off to carribean tax haven
>crash a plane into irs building instead
based

Since your local did you ever hear about the “unrecovered” person or the 2 that died?

Oh my God this post gave me cancer just shut the fuck up already you obnoxious little cunt.

Oh no, that sucks.

shut up kike
bump

Nah as far as I knew it was just some wacko that flew his personal plane into the building. I was like 19 tho and didn’t really give a fuck at the time

Joe Stack burned down his own house too according to the media. His wife was at work, he set the house on fire, and then went up to the airport and got in his small airplane then flew it into that building on MoPac. I live in the same neighborhood. I remember his manifesto was off the rails schitzo. His widowed wife lost everything and had to move away with their kids.

Damn nigga, just ask for the extension

God I hate mopac traffic more than anything in this life. I live in dfw now but I take the toll road that goes around Austin any time I have to go south. Worth the money imo

There were 2 people (IRS employees) that died. One was a nigger. That family filed a lawsuit on his estate Joe Stack's widow and she had nothing to go after. Not sure about the other ones.

checked
mopac is better than 35 though.
35 = kill or be killed

seethe and dilate

You shut up nigger, I was bumping

Why are we posting 12 year old news today

Eh I dunno my last year in Austin I lived right off mopac and I wanted to shoot myself every day. But they were also doing lane closures at the time so that made it 10x worse

>burned down his own house so the feds couldn't take it
It doesn't get any more based than this

Did the IRS office disintegrate into a powerful fireball of doom that no one could have survived while lots of Americans outside it started to dance and drink champagne? Asking for a friend, in Minecraft.

Attached: 4chan honk.png (300x100, 14.21K)

Fuck off he's right, it's impossible to have real discussions here anymore because it's full of retards who post their reflexive reactions and ignore context that could be discerned with a few more seconds of reading and thinking about what they're looking at