Microdosing on radiation

With the upcoming ww3 and nukes, is it possible to use higher than normal amounts of radiation like you can do with rat poison to become immune to poisoning but in this case improve my chances of survival from nuclear fallout?

Attached: radiation-symbol-color.jpg (1920x1080, 41.1K)

had to double check if it was an american flag

no

Polonium does wonders.

I hear lead works

no

Cellular damage is cool, yo

uh
no
but also this is the dumbest shit i've ever heard
radiation damages cells and dna
your body can repair most if not all of it over a period of time
the more radiation you take over a length of time, the more likely it is that damaged dna replicates (aka cancer)
radiation is more like a credit card
it's not like a virus at all

maybe. the city with the highest background radiation in the world seems to gave very low cancer rates. this could because all cancer genes were culled (microdose for generations), or it could be because anticancer immune systems are well exercised (microdose for years).

>is it possible to use higher than normal amounts of radiation like you can do with rat poison to become immune to poisoning but in this case improve my chances of survival from nuclear fallout?
NO, but eating a banana once a day actually does this for you.

Then again, THIS is a very good theory.
I rescind my above statement. Eat a banana.

maybe after 3 generations of mutant babies

Yeah give it a shot. Post progress.

Hormetic therapy is a thing. Godspeed user.

Yes. Get some smoke detectors and extract the Americium inside. Line your mattress with it. Drink plenty of water during the day and stay active.
Do this for two weeks and then start looking for some neptunium, or even better some uranium. Rinse, repeat.

Thank you, if Humanity is to survive a post nuclear-war, we need to adapt and evolve around it.

Radiation hormesis is a thing. Look it up. Radio active beaches in Brazil and radioactive springs in Iran where people live longer than average.

Radiation is used to kill cancer cells so likely the radiation both causes cancer and kills it

nukes arent real. i work with radiation every day. ir-192, cobalt, cesium, etc. you have nothing to worry about from fake nukes.

Post progress user, we'll see you in a couple of days

bro wtf

Attached: 40-401842_pepe-emotes-pepe-emotes-pepe-emotes-png-feelsgoodman.jpg (840x774, 177.13K)

this is a bad troll post

This post will make a nice addition to my collection.

Attached: british geography.jpg (1178x1394, 412.23K)

shoot yourself with small bullets to gain immunity from larger bullets

Most intelligent Any Forums user

>CTRL + F
>5G
>0 results
Fucking amateurs , radiation-max at your nearest tower

I can feel something! Is it working?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (306x423, 17.3K)

Why don't you try it out and post the results? I'm sure it'll end well.

I bet you'll take the radiation vaccine. But me ugh I'm sorry I'm just not going to take it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha