What would have happend if she was elected instead of trump?

What would have happend if she was elected instead of trump?
Feel like mutts had dodged a serious bullet aswell as arabs

Attached: Clinton_Hillary square.jpg (478x478, 47.63K)

We'd be in much deeper shit.

Turn on tv

Exactly the things that are happening now, minus the Wuhan Flu being released.

We would have already been talking about the Russian war against Ukraine in 2016-2017, and then the Bio weapon would have been released after the dollar collapse.

Imagine a SCOTUS legalizing infanticide, 18% inflation, pedofaggotry legalized and then things start going downhill even faster.

None of these people care about the public though, user. It's all bullshit. Our elections are fake. How did Biden even get on the ticket? How is Harris VP with 0 delegates. It's basically all bullshit. Our public institutions bave lost the faith of the public. Not all of the public...but a LARGE portion. Identity politics are to blame.

Everything that's been happening but 4 years earlier.

We'd still be in our fallout shelters the rest would be glass and ash.

Trump lost get over it. Man, you retarded faggots are obsessed with her. Rent free. When will he lock her up again?

USA would be winning this war and we would be genocided that much faster

The Las Vegas shooting would have happened exactly on schedule just as it did under Trump, but there would have been a frenzy over it and major new gun laws would have been passed instead of it getting memory holed

this, what is happening now would have happened in 2017 instead.
Probably a 2 theater hot war with Russia in both Syria and Ukraine would have been the outcome

I'm done caring what any boomer thinks unless they hire me for a contract.

Take the "radio hosts" in this country "urgh me boomer urh putin war crimal all ukraine soldier good, no nazi anywhere uh the ukraine pm didn't ban any political parties".

They're to lazy to even research so they just spread bullshit.

Modern societys a joke.

Biden and Harris were both sacrificed.
Biden's career is over and Harris never had a future. Someone had to fill those seats while they burned the world down.

And who better to fill those seats, than those two? Buttchucker was also a candidate, but niggers wont vote for faggots. The election was already going to be a very tough sell, so they couldnt risk it.

checked and correct

you would not have been able to make this thread instead of getting a few more years of freedom lite to do so

I'm really not sure, but I've come to find this woman attractive. She looks like Rebecca Demornay. Check it if you're able to visualize a backward projection.

Seek professional help immediately you sick fuck.

somebody post the cute young hillary pic for this user

You know how in our timeline, you had Point 1 expressed by right-wingers and Point 2 expressed by left-wingers?
If she was elected, swap the Points and that would be the alternative timeline.

>What would have happend if she was elected instead of trump?
We'd still be in an anti-White country controlled by Jews.

Go back to the UK

Ukraine would be given a lot more guns and financial assistance. Putin probably wouldn't do the invasion because Hillary was based as fuck in wanting to fuck up the Russians unlike Obama and Trump.

Would have put a no fly zone over Syria, starting war with Russia.

She was right about Russians and Putin. All along she was right. You cannot refute this. You cannot recover from this.

I've never been to bongland. No intention of going there either.
You really need to get counseling you fucking pervert.

Yeah, based as fuck. God, watching the Russian Air Force disappear over Syria in 2016 would be magical.

>What would have happend if she was elected instead of trump?

youd be in iran dying

It honestly would have gone better, not because she is a better person or would have made a better Potus, but simply because all of the problems in the world seem to have started as a reaction to Trump being in power.

We'd be 3 years into a post nuclear apocalypse today.