On a scale from 1 to 10 how demoralized are you?

personally, id say about an 8
also white pill thread, please

Attached: 1591285519629.jpg (750x372, 51.02K)

0 nigger

how do you do it?

Eh it goes from 2-7 at times but just find Stoicism fren

Attached: 73EEB12E-5880-4C72-8EF5-2660593C8CF7.jpg (1680x1050, 264.33K)

I have a large penis. That keeps me pretty happy. And I’m white.

Attached: BBDD7A54-B1BF-41EF-A6CC-7B7FC6D2C141.jpg (2048x1536, 682.24K)

All the way

Fpbp. Now we’re on the offensive. Glow niggers beware. Sage

I went from 10 back around to like a 2. It's comfy.

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x750, 49.91K)

6 when sober.
0 when high (primo hydro in my Volcano, ofc).

negative 6 gorillion

Attached: 777.jpg (2048x1365, 356.75K)

Ehhh maybe a 4, definitely dont feel good but I refuse to let some jewish faggot win a mindgame in a 1v1. Besides, there's still hope. Until Im strung up in a gulag in some shit tier liberal city, I have reason to hope for a better future for us all.

i was never one to be obsessed with morals desu

Internally 11
On the outside 4

not what it means

We should just start posting Marcus Aurelius quotes

Imagine being demoralized by what is happening around the world, weak ass faggot

well what does it mean?

to be "moralized" is not to be filled with high morals, it means you feel confident in victory irrespective of the morality of your cause.

For more than a decade now. It's never getting better, it's not going to ever get better and if you believe so you're fooling yourself. They own the world and you believe their lies whether or not you're aware of it. It's over. This board is full of a bunch of fucking pussies that will never do anything. There's your white pill.

Attached: 1_4VNZlOaPs5sX3oONI-PPqw.jpg (600x346, 52.6K)

I feed off your negative energy so I am quite happy

This

Attached: 1618345012124.jpg (1722x1722, 595.73K)

This

Mother nature can always throw out a wildcard

0, just hate all non europeans simple as

Moral != Morale

8. Things aren't looking good

0 Christ is King

Attached: 1646392682052.png (720x405, 573.16K)

9 short-term, 10 if i think about the future over the next few years

that which cannot kill you can only make you stronger.

Demoralised?

10/10

I have no political representation in my poor excuse for a country.
Two years hearing how I'm a "science denier and conspiracy theorist" from NPCs.

Fuck New Zealand.
Fuck the west.

I waver back and forth like most people, but I feel optimistic for the long-term.

Main thing I'm demoralized about is how many women who could have been the mother of my children are injected. All women are NPCs and that's fine but now they're all NPCs and genetically modified spike protein machines. Very sad.

Like a 2, way down from where i used to be. Getting married this year to a great woman, my only worry now is trying to buy a house for us to start a family in.

Pretty demoralized. Especially since I tried to move back home yesterday to save money but my dad doesn't want to be slightly inconvenienced and said plainly "Im comfortable and I don't want to". After him being a shitty father growing up, if he's not going to offer to help my living situation, I don't really have any need to talk to him ever again. Calls himself a staunch conservative too. Man doesn't know conservatism is about putting family first and thinks it's about cheap useless goods and yelling at the liberals while listening to his talk radio all day long.

10, fren. any advice?

I have a good, stable life and prospects of an equally good or better future.

0. The wheels are coming off. Stay out of the way.

10. Look at the SCOTUS pick. Based on gender and race, is also a pedo protector.

Canada is an utter shithole with 0 future for white males. Our PM is a pedo authoritarian. Our elections are stolen, our spending is out of control, and I literally hate most people I have to interact with.