IT HAS BEGUN. You will begin to see local leaders start disappearing

The galactics and blue avians are working their way down the arrest ladder. You will start to see local leaders in your communities that participated in vaccines arrested. They will be taken up into the 5th dimension and higher for their trials. Eventually the media will be arrested and the rest of all of the politicians.

If you don't believe me watch for doctors dissappearing that told everyone to be vaccinated.

If you would like participate in the arrests of these leaders you can so through prayer. We have a telegram group dedicated to arresting everyone trafficking children and causing genocide.

t.me/ FnnphGv_EEg1ZDBh

Thank you father ohm and mother azna for immediately arresting everyone that is involved in child trafficking. Thank you father ohm and mother azna for immediately and permanently shutting down child trafficking.
Thank you father ohm and mother azna for immediately and permanently shutting down the genocide of people on this planet.

Attached: Arrests.png (672x754, 345.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2022/03/18/dr-sarahbeth-hartlage-who-led-louisvilles-covid-vaccine-effort-dies/7090533001/
louisvilleky.gov/government/health-wellness/dr-sarah-moyer-director-louisville-metro-public-health-and-wellness
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q8tVqEPgoQ
greekreporter.com/2021/06/18/greek-woman-dies-after-second-pfizer-vaccine/
childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/13-year-old-jacob-clynick-dies-pfizer-vaccine-myocarditis/
theguildng.com/two-die-after-receiving-covid-19-jab-in-japan/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796
msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/man-20-dies-less-than-12-hours-after-receiving-a-pfizer-jab/ar-BB1fDGXo
youtube.com/watch?v=JMbfrBekDMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trust the seance

Attached: 1631299248937.jpg (1024x989, 81.3K)

Nothing of value was lost.

>blue avians
blue checkmarks?

Blue checkmarks with big beaky noses.

>be fat
>die
Another day of nothing

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Mi ka el
I do not and have never consented

Seriously, being contrarian is all good and well for a funny Any Forums joke, but it’s starting to get disturbing. I unironically don’t fucking recognise this place these days. When did it stop being ironic anti science, and become genuine brainwashed science deniers? When did it stop being ironic retard racists, and become actual militant retard racists? Seriously, for fucks sake it’s not a meme anymore, people are dying. The world economy has fucking collapsed and capitalism is leading us into a plutocracy, oh, and the earth is fucking dying. Now is not the time to be convincing people not to save themselves from a horrible disease because you think it makes you cool and not a “normie”.

You guys for better or worse influence the internet now. Time to grow up, time to get responsible, and for the sake of dumbass republicans and delusional schizophrenic morons here, tell the fucking truth without a veneer of irony, you insecure fucktards.

Let people know they can trust the scientists who have your best interests in mind. End this disease. Spread reason, not religion. Please for fucks sake grow up, bottom line is the vaccine is extremely safe and it works 100% against the deadly virus.

>fat boosted tranny
>health department lead
Kek

Go back to redit. Better, you can buy yourself a one way ticket to the Ukraine. So you can dieva heroic death, remembered by None, defending 'democracy.'

>(((Moyer)))
Jews cleaning up liabilities?

Attached: covid_leadership_death_2.jpg (700x1018, 157.36K)

Forgot link:
courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2022/03/18/dr-sarahbeth-hartlage-who-led-louisvilles-covid-vaccine-effort-dies/7090533001/

louisvilleky.gov/government/health-wellness/dr-sarah-moyer-director-louisville-metro-public-health-and-wellness

Attached: louisville_sarah_moyer_1.jpg (2180x1314, 773.42K)

Attached: top kek.jpg (592x492, 73.45K)

stop spamming this junk in other threads you faggot

blessed
I don't consent either.

Attached: Angels.jpg (1080x1287, 400.17K)

Who in the hell are father ohm and mother azna?

Ye, please get AIDS to avoid the sniffles

>36

Im terrified of getting old and fat. A huge part pf my identity is my appearance. I'll kill myself before i look this, probably going to kill myself if im childless at that age too, prob gonna kill myself BECAUSE MY LANDLORD DOESNT ALLOW PETS

>They will be taken up into the 5th dimension and higher for their trials.
You lost me there, schizo.

Nope I will continue to radicalize myself and my peers with carefully constructed misinformation and there's nothing you can do about lol

based

Video on her death:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q8tVqEPgoQ

kys r*dditoid subhuman

vaccines are gene altering poison and anyone who took them are subhuman vaxcattle with an expiration date now

ukraine had biolabs working on bio weapons and russia is totally justified in its invasion

jews run america, have turned it into the great satan, and are spreading social credit totalitarianism, medical tyranny and dystopian degeneracy out of it to the rest of the world

women are biologically, intellectually and spiritually inferior to men

trannies will never be real women, they will always be mutilated faggots and nothing more

Just say no to the Jab cult! You might just live longer.

greekreporter.com/2021/06/18/greek-woman-dies-after-second-pfizer-vaccine/

childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/13-year-old-jacob-clynick-dies-pfizer-vaccine-myocarditis/

theguildng.com/two-die-after-receiving-covid-19-jab-in-japan/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796

msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/man-20-dies-less-than-12-hours-after-receiving-a-pfizer-jab/ar-BB1fDGXo

Attached: microsoft windows 11 complaints department.jpg (439x285, 54.04K)

portufag, I think you contracted a case of mental AIDS

Another video:
youtube.com/watch?v=JMbfrBekDMM

checking to see who got 368888888

trust the seaice you say?
>global warming deboonked

er,

Attached: 1645729456191.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

>If you don't believe me watch for doctors [disappearing] that told everyone to be vaccinated.
You're a nigger, and not a smart one.

People die... it happens sometimes. Sometimes it's even due to the covid-19 or the vaccine for covid-19. An isolated incident is not the standard for what is really happening or we would see it happening to the people in our own lives who would be dropping like flies for seemingly unknown reasons.

The vax shot is not about your health, nor is it about pumping people with a drug to induce a slow death, but it is about control. Now whenever the government wants control over you life they can put their Czar, Dr. Fauci on television, and he can implement a mandate that everyone must follow. Those businesses not follow the mandate will be fined by their local governments and everyone will have to fall in line.

There is an obvious way to fight back by taking care of people like Dr. Fauci. I'm not saying we should, but what other choice do we have other than to take care of this guy? None of us get a vote on these mandates and the last time I checked we as a nation and culture do not like Dictators very much. The only moral course is to then take care of Dr. Fauci and anyone who supports these mandates. Push back and you'll quickly realize just how free you really are.

>We have a telegram group dedicated to arresting everyone trafficking children and causing genocide.
Information sent to three letter agencies. Enjoy being jailed for the rest of your life and the only sex you will ever have is being buttraped by Bubba.

just when i thought this board couldn't get more schizo