Is he right about literally every single word he's spoken for the past weeks?

is he right about literally every single word he's spoken for the past weeks?

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-03-23 kl. 19.48.39.png (1052x666, 516.77K)

can you summarize 3 things

WHY ARE THE AMERIMUTTS IN EUROPE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes, but so was Any Forums. It's not hard to not fall for propaganda

He just repeats what he reads on Any Forums, of course he's always right

No. He was right at the start and then he tried to pretend the war did not take a turn for the worse.
>inb4 Ukraine shill
I want Ukies to surrender in order to minimize both death and the power of globohomo since I am not a psychopath.

He's Chilean

Poor bastard will be killed for talking shit during such a dangerous time.

Yes, because Russian is not part of globohomo.

U.S. is committing suicide by sanctioning Russia. U.s. will start a war with China and lose. Dollar is dying. It's over.

I want people like (You) to die, specifically.

Keep wishing faggot.

It is less so than Ukraine (by a lot). Are you unable to understand the concept of degrees? Nuance is a thing in your mind? Also what I said is true. Ukies surrendering Donbas and whatnot is literally what would minimize deaths. It only makes sense to wage war, from the perspective of the population, if defeat means a drastic change in lifestylem culture and liberty. That is clearly not the case here (if anything, their lives would improve).

Probably not

Attached: 1611241920404.jpg (340x296, 8.72K)

Andy Warski is 3 things

Anyone who knows anything about the history of Gonzalo Lira knows better than to take him too seriously.

Hook nosed anti white sex tourist.
He compromised the Russian shills at the duran with his presence.

>he repeated some dumb fake news about gas being 9 bucks a gallon in California

>he says the petro dollar is going to collapse over Russia sanctions and Russia will thrive become an "agro ruble"

The guy is like a mid 00s economics shockumentary brought to life, you know the kind that didn't predict the housing bubble or examine how the derivatives market works but acted smart by looking at everything else. Another sky is falling economist wannabe grifter type.

He does a good job presenting the rational side of the Russian argument though he never examines the counter arguments to Russia's grievance talking points. I read the Mark Hay hit piece on him which was kind of a low blow which he talked about. Dug up some old skeletons of his from the past, claims he dealt with former business partners dishonestly etc. He has this weird pattern of talking where he'll make a point followed by an affirmative "mm-hmm" like he's trying to sell you a car or something.

He doesn't seem to acknowledge the failures in Russia's invasion, or the purges which are evidence of such failures and this thing turning into a quagmire for Russia. Still talks about the cauldron strategy etc.

I still watch him every day though. He's good background noise. Hope the ukies don't kill him. Wouldn't be shocked if they did or if he's now making these videos back in Chile or wherever the fuck.

Attached: toad.jpg (640x640, 33.68K)

>grifter
not to mention the spacing
you really have to go back user

been here since 07.

Based and unbiasedpilled, user. It's good you can listen to somebody and not just believe everything they say without critical thinking. But if you still like listening to him I hope you don't give him any fucking money.

No. He talked about the "cauldron" from day 1. Still didn't happen.

>chile
>not american
kek dumb mutt

He has the best takes and is very sensible. Makes nato shills seethe so hard lol

Bet you boast being able to triforce too. You really have to go back. Your kin has moved to a different place

If I could tolerate a single word coming out of this boomer fags mouth, id either agree or disagree.

time will tell

here are the things he has said
1. Russia has already won and is saving best units for later
2. the USD will cease to be reserve currency soon
3. Russia is going to benefit from this
4. the sanctions will make everything worse for the US
5. gas will be 7-8 dollars a gallon