What state should WNs move to in order to carve out an ethnostate in the civil war?

What state should WNs move to in order to carve out an ethnostate in the civil war?

Attached: 420942B4-9714-4C1C-8350-FF3B5C40E2F3.jpg (973x1200, 132.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.info/
gab.com/groups/28161
news.northwestfront.info/wp-content/uploads/White-Book-6th-Edition-2022.pdf
news.northwestfront.info/2021/06/25/radio-free-northwest/
rfnarchive.org/
bitchute.com/video/7W6LJyBQ1wPv/
khq.com/news/armed-idahoans-say-cda-protest-presence-was-to-ensure-what-happened-in-spokane-didnt-happen/article_46a4462a-a478-11ea-ac8a-bf2710042a77.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muh ethnostate
>Muh civil war

Shit thread. Balkanization is not the answer. White people just have to silently secure their positions in important industries while protecting their collective inter-generational wealth by stacking precious metals, land, guns, and Monero.

Any other "solution" is far too complex and requires actual organization and leaders, which we cannot protect or rally behind in the current system.

When whites take back the system and wise up to Jewish tricks, we'll silently oppress them (and other shitskins) in ways they cannot even fathom.

Canada, go be leaf
/thread

>idaho
lol dumb nigger. it's colorado, oregon, and washington all over again. filled with faggot libs from CA and TX (that had moved from CA). idaho goes blue in 2 cycles MAXIMUM. There's nowhere to run, faggot. BLM marches in cda, trannyshit billboards in moscow, solaliniggers and sand-niggers infested all of southern idaho (moreso than mormons)

>White people just have to silently secure their positions in important industries
Those are getting browner by the day.

I've seen napoleon dynamite, that place has mexicans.

You will never have a real ethnostate.

nc, sc, tn, va, wv only
>idaho
>right beside yellowstone

What do you mean “never”? It existed in the past quite recently.

Yellowstone erupting is a meme.

From what I heard as a non-american Pennsylvania is your best bet.

Unironically Washington or Oregon. Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, and the Dakotas are full. Right now, Portland, Eugene, and bend are ruining the whole rest of Oregon and SeaTac and Spokane are ruining Washington. More conservatives nationalist whites are needed in those states. 900,000 conservative whites could turn Washington comfortably red, and 500,000 would do the trick in Oregon. Those places are where reinforcements are needed. Problem is, conservative whites are LEAVING those places, abandoning them to the psychotic left. We have MT, ID, WY, ND, and SD under our control. We need the rest of you to go to OR and WA.

They won't let you do this, in Canada and the US there are policies to remove whites from positions and replace them with shitskins.

Where in WA/OR are the best places to move?
I’ve seen that there a lot of Mexicans in the Washington countryside

Alaska, obviously. Idaho would be cool if it wasn't landlocked.

>NWF Website
northwestfront.info/

>NWF Gab Group
gab.com/groups/28161

>The Northwest Front Handbook 6th Ed. (2022) aka the White Book
news.northwestfront.info/wp-content/uploads/White-Book-6th-Edition-2022.pdf

>Radio Free Northwest (new episodes most Saturdays)
>latest ep: #542 – Vidkun Quisling – Putin’s War Against Ukraine
news.northwestfront.info/2021/06/25/radio-free-northwest/
>Radio Free Northwest Archive
rfnarchive.org/

Attached: 1594252532711.jpg (624x352, 180.08K)

bitchute.com/video/7W6LJyBQ1wPv/

come to Alberta. we need conservatives here ASAP. we have tons already but we need more.

Secede from Canada first and then we'll talk.

Attached: 1647653329178.png (500x500, 69.73K)

i had no idea CDA was that muttified god damn

What about the Yukon?

> Where in WA/OR are the best places to move?

I'd avoid SeaTac at all costs. Spokane isn't bad as far as bigger cities go. But I'm a big believer that a people need to know and explore their land. So the small towns surrounding North Cascades or more rural areas and small towns on the Olympic Peninsula. Tri-Cities is farm country and if you like wine Walla Walla isn't far away. Very conservative part of the state.

In Oregon, I'd probably just avoid Eugene, Bend, and Portland/Vancouver. Everywhere else is conservatize, and even the coastline is pretty mixed.

> I’ve seen that there a lot of Mexicans in the Washington countryside.

Pretty much the case everywhere unfortunately. They're all illegal aliens, though and they don't vote, hence the sea of red outside the bigger cities. We even get them in Montana. I live near Flathead Lake where there are a ton of cherry orchards and the growers have to bring in migrant labor for a few weeks a summer to harvest. A lot is from around the state, but Mexicans show up sometimes.

I live in north Idaho and have a food business. I was doing lunch for some guys at a concrete place today and asked one of the guys for a name for his order. He grinned and said Adolf.

It's so comfy here bros.

>blm marches in cda

Bitch please, they stood on the corner of applesauce and 95 getting heckled while every white man in the county took their guns downtown and dared them to fuck around and find out.
khq.com/news/armed-idahoans-say-cda-protest-presence-was-to-ensure-what-happened-in-spokane-didnt-happen/article_46a4462a-a478-11ea-ac8a-bf2710042a77.html

Found the demoralization shill.

You gotta be kidding me. Pennsylvania? The cities are complete shitholes. It's one of the top 10 most jewish states in the country.

Flathead lake is beautiful. I love that part of Montana. Even the chugs in that area seem relatively human. Not like the chugs in Arizona/New Mexico.

Based. Idaho still has some proud white men.

The Alleghenies are overwhelmingly white.