DO NOT BE DISTRACTED

COVID, Ukraine, Pootler, Culture Wars, Troons... all of this is fucking irrelevant. The ONLY thing that matters is demographics. Europe is a dying continent. Not one European country has a replacement fertility rate and that's including the millions of barbarians already within our borders. Europe's exiled sons and daughters in America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa are all in the same situation. Everything we do, everything we say must be to one end;

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Attached: 082910_2054_theamerican6.jpg (460x350, 16.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The world belongs to PoC. Always has always will. Get used to it.

>implying this is anyone’s problem except yours
Literally just marry and reproduce and the problem solves itself. Why can’t you just have sex?

That does not solve the global genocide of the white race

Amen to that

what genocide? literally just breed you cuck lmao

Your “genocide” is literally just white people not having children. If white people have sex, then there is no genocide because the white population increases. How are you struggling to wrap your head around this?

If all white people are on race and living with other races is so bad why don’t you all just move to a big unpopulated country like Australia or Canada. What could they even do if you all got in ships and started a migrant crisis like that
I would pick Australia
Not white though so don’t care about this shit lmao
If ten million white people moved to Australia right now
It would be the so called ethnostate

No one is killing you though, you’re just racist cunts who don’t do anything in society
You won’t even commit to this ideology of yours lol, all you do is complain about it on the internet

No it's genocide. 24/7 antiwhite propaganda from kike media, pro race mixing in every possible avenue and the endless stream of nonwhite immigration. Those immigrants go on to steal rape and murder the white natives, which is down played by same kike msm

Kike harder

Okay Muhammad.

Attached: 1632076896356.png (906x972, 363.09K)

>propaganda is genocide
Lmao. Literally just have sex instead of whining like a bitch. I’m white, married and have two children. I’ve done my part. When are you going to do yours?

It's not, I don't care.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT UK

Can we go to some other board? This place actually sucks worse than ever since the ukraine bullshit. Haven't even seen evidence it's real.

Also, found the best meme manual. Take a look through it and just think.

TACTICS IN COUNTERINSURGENCY - FM 3-24.2 (FM 90-8, FM 7-98)

>the jews are making me not have sex

Attached: 16125511275688844.png (645x770, 77.07K)

It's part of it, but you want to play dumb. You are not white
Global genocide of the white race

I can't find a white woman whose pussy hasn't been blown out by a BBC

They are trying to change the "foreign workers bill" here so that it allows nigs to stay much longer with working visas and bring their spouses also. Among other fuckery. This was in parlament today. If it passes i will go full hitler. Luckily there is some proper opposition.

You know saying it over and over doesn’t make it anymore true, right? You just sound like a fanatical nutjob who is incapable of listening to reason.

Literally just have sex. There is literally no simpler solution to your perceived genocide, yet you refuse to accept this. Why is that, I wonder?

Repeating it like a catchphrase won't deliver you from the personal responsibility of whether or not you breed. If no woman wants to carry your child, probably you are inferior.

jewish zionist troon media controlling propagandist

Lmao this you guys want to jerk each October off and mentally masturbate about this shit everyday.
The media doesn’t have as much of an effect on Normal people as it does you guys.
Just do something else than this for a year and see how your outlook and things around you change

All you guys really do is complain about a problem you aren’t even trying to fix.
It’s probably unfuxable anyway and your pan “white “ race is a meme. Most white people are living their lives and don’t support this stuff as well.
You fixate on it because than you have external factors for being a useless neet l

How the fuck do you outbreed this, seriously this "just have kids" mentality is fucking stupid.

Attached: 1616907680590.gif (500x288, 3.77M)

YOU need to secure the existence of YOUR people
no one is going to do it for you, get organized locally or join a community that has the correct values

europe as a whole may not have replacement fertility, but specific communities that are pronatalist will outperform the general population and pass down their values, assuming they are competitive
go find one of them and join them, or create one

So I have a family and children, this does not stop the global genocide of the white race. Nice projection kike.

True.

Attached: The last days of the White world.jpg (1280x1265, 593.91K)

THIS.

People need to realize that this isn’t just a forum for discussion. This is a MOVEMENT. Come on, we all share the same opinions anyway. We’re all pro-fascist and pro-white. We helped elect Trump before he Jewed out. We’re an inspiration to young white men everywhere. Just think of the kids that first get involved with politics by coming to Any Forums. Based!

We can’t stop our movement at (((Trump))). We have to continue until we have another based and redpilled dictator like Hitler ruling over white countries.

The white race is being bred out by Blacks and there is nothing we can do to stop it! Our white daughters are getting blacked by the thousands, it's over bros. Might as well accept the future BNWO, it will be normal to lend wife and daughter to jamal to ensure protection from the local black gangs that will diversify every neighbourhood.

> just enjoy your life and consume our products.
> you wont own anything but you will be happy.
seriously why not stay on your lefty board

>this "just have kids" mentality is fucking stupid.
>the sole biological goal that has been propagating all species since the beginning of life as we know it is stupid

Attached: 1518805639448.png (511x515, 28.66K)

I agree, however, we need to find ways to change the narrative and get influential people on our side. If must look at this as a battle for our lineage and culture and not allow borderline retarded racists, who will only divert our cause to gain a foothold. Being White and and having White children must be seen as honorable and virtuous. Right now it simply means you are racist because there are people in this world, many of which do happen to be Jewish, who want to destroy our lineage and culture in order to rule over the West.

We must also call out the New World Order and demand peace. Russia and Ukraine is not our fight and we are only making things worse and prolonging the death and suffering between these two nations through sanctions and the arming of Ukraine. We must demand all of our central banks answer to the people and that to that of globalists within the New World Order.

It's time to restore our lineage and good name, as well as it's time to destroy the globalists and the New World Order. If we cannot get rid of the simple minded racism, then we must find ways to divert their anger towards globalists in order to eliminate them.

You will never be a woman.

Why do you keep playing dumb?

Why do you keep not breeding?

>>propaganda is genocide
Yes, it literally is. First day, user?
>Killing members of the group;
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml

meds

We’ve conclusively proven that the Jews are paying shills to post anti-Russian propaganda on here. If you remove the shills, nearly all of the posts would support Russia. Not sure why IDF is literally bankrolling trolls, but we’re just too powerful to them to ignore. Other boards might be run by the Jews though so we’d have to be careful.

Enjoy living without wypipo cogoid
>ooga booga banana bix nood

Did you know that the January 6th "riots" were an FBI entrapment on U.S. citizens? All of these agents should be arrested and tried for their crimes.

I just really hate kikes and their pet niggers.

>appealing to the UN
lmao

Attached: 1505079115472.jpg (960x958, 49.89K)

I have children, why do you keep playing dumb?

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Attached: chude.jpg (4288x2848, 2.42M)

Yeah you are sharing a world with other races and white people have tracked and lived in many places they are not native to.
It’s not a genocide lol, the world is getting smaller.
Go to Dubai or Thailand and see how many white people are there.
You don’t see a bunch of them crying about their genocide lol.
You are talking to people from all over the world right now exchanging ideas at a blink of an eye.
All you can see is the negative though and that’s why most of you are personal failures trying to latch on to some global white struggle to give your life purpose

>I have children
No you don't m8. You've never even had sex.

Why do you keep playing dumb?

>>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Attached: Tranny BLM soyjak.jpg (1024x960, 110.74K)

Also Europe in reality is not even that big like the mail shows you
It’s funny that the race that committed th most violent genocides is complaining now that the playing field is getting level .
That chick was annoying but she was right about “white fragility”

You're boring. No wonder you can't breed.

Jews believe they will rule over the West if we give up all our freedoms. They seem themselves as our rulers even though they would not have a nation without us or be welcomed anywhere in the world. Jews would simply not exist if we did not save them in the second world war. Yet here they are still trying to destroy us in order to rule over the ashes. We must not allow the Jews and globalists to destroy who we are and our Christian roots.

They may have been God's chose people 6,000 years ago, but that's certainly not the case anymore.

Name one kike

Who the fuck cares. The world is quickly devolving and suffering is going to increase. The past we all fondly remember was the kingdom of heaven and the time is now here for the earth to be harvested. Nothing new under the sun. Maybe don't bring little children to this already overpopulated world where more humans aren't needed, unless to suffer and maybe God doesn't want more white children to suffer when the time comes. God is in control and his will will be done in heaven as it is on earth Pretty sure I could quote a verse about woe to the mothers with little ones when the time comes. I'm too lazy too though.

They kill white males and breed up to 6 white women, there is no chance bros, we cannot win

Attached: fasojoasfosafjkasfkoafskosafkoasfokafsokasfok.png (976x928, 410.93K)

Would you prefer one of the other, wider definitions, that specifically include race or ethnicity?

National hyphen justice dot com

Join the NJP if you are American; otherwise find your local White advocacy group. This thing is far from over.

We must kill Japs and niggers.

Clearly you do

Mentally, life has improved since having this ideology you believe is 'extreme'. Not sure how it's extreme to want to live peacefully. You are the people who say we're supposed to be uncomfortable, right? Isn't that what your whole activism thing is about? Making us feel uncomfortable and being uncomfortable/feeling guilty yourself?

Wrong again. You’ve fallen for another distraction. A symptom of a bigger problem. You’re not fighting immigrants. You’re fighting the upper class. The people that import immigrants to displace and devalue you.

If you think interracial couples in commercials are keeping you from breeding then you simply aren't fit to at all. Go talk to the few thousand people who survived the Toba bottleneck about your reproductive adversity.

Malaria used to keep niggers in check all we have to do is quit helping these niggers and nature will do the rest

All white women are injected with mrna it's literally over