US MILITARY CREATES NEW FITNESS TEST TO LET WOMEN PASS

>Steam picked up for Army planners to create a new test around the time when combat arms jobs such as the infantry and cavalry were opened to women in 2015. The force initially sought to create a gender-neutral test and attempted to juggle dueling goals of creating a more inclusive force while also creating a fitter force.

>But damning findings from Rand Corp. and concerns over the retention and recruitment of women crushed that ambition. Researchers at Rand found that only 52% of enlisted active-duty women were able to pass the original design for the ACFT, compared to 92% of men in their congressionally mandated study released Wednesday. Only 42% of women in the National Guard and 41% in the Reserve could pass.

military.com/daily-news/2022/03/23/gendered-scoring-no-more-leg-tucks-army-unveils-new-fitness-test-heres-what-you-need-know.html/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FOjN6VHVkAEdI0i.jpg (1112x2048, 290.18K)

The US won't exist in 2 years

You better hope America never has to go to war again

Now get them to define "woman" :^)

How many pounds is a loaded javelin? Cause thats all you need together with drones, really

kek you fucking retard

why do you think Russia and China are no longer afraid of the US? We're going to be gone completely soon and thats a good thing

Attached: 16423738189481.png (1024x768, 859.53K)

Based.

We're all going to war, user. You included.

>muh javelins
>have loose massive territory to 50 yo tanks in a couple of weeks.

>we had to pay a fucking think tank
>hey it turns out women are physically weak and can’t perform to male standards

How much of my tax money went to this

You act like Canada is this ultra right traditionalist society unaffected by any of this

what if i don't identify as male or female?

Attached: 1.jpg (474x266, 18.29K)

Women already had lower PT standards than men did, this is just getting ridiculous.

then you get to suck on a barrel as it discharges

Then you're gayer than AIDS

While I whole heartedly disagree with sending women into battle, if we have to witness entire battalions of them getting massacred, captured and or raped for these people to come to their senses then so be it

2 more years, 2 months 2 weeks .
mark my words

Emmas two Moms can qualify now X'D

I would sincerely rather work with someone who openly called me slurs than with someone insisted that the standards had to be lowered for everyone because YOUR PEOPLE can't be expected to keep up. At least the openly hateful guy knows where he stands.

Javelins are a propaganda meme that don't take out a T-90.

you highlighted the wrong sentence...the one that should be emphasized is that the test no longer prepares people for combat. every enlisted knows women have a different standard and are a joke already.

If you identify as a woman do they put you in a woman's barracks? That shit would be hilarious. I knew a woman in the service and she said it's sort of a fuckfest out there.

Canada is in a lot of trouble too but can only benefit by the death of zog.

considering russia just lost 40k soldiers in ukraine and getting btfo in counterattacks they're not a threat any longer for the us(or nato). china of course still haven't been proven but i would assume they suck even more than russia because they just copycat them

so even though US going down the drain it will impolode from within, no outside source can collapse it

I guess you're not really a human..more closely related to a virus.

No, it's not separated. Yes, it is a fuckfest with these girls. I wouldn't get into a relationship with any woman that's are enlisted or are going to. Some are fucking hot though

…and thats a good thing!

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Too much. The ACFT is six events, involving equipment: hex bars, weights, kettlebells, medicine balls, pull-up bars, measuring tape/point markers, stopwatch, and an hour or two of prep time. The old test required a stopwatch and either a track or someone with a phone app to measure out 2 miles. Now remember that they ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO GET HURT from doing this new test involving new exercises for generally sedentary people, so a lot of the equipment ends up being *newly* bought rubber shit that needs to be fucking EVERYWHERE ACROSS THE US so that all units can do it. Surely everything was procured at bottom dollar for the benefit of the taxpayers.

Canadians, due to their rampant homosexuality, will be our tip of the spear

I was gonna post this. Hilarious.

The more women in WW3 the better