Bruce being based

Bruce being based

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-142931_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1424, 279.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamezone.com/news/new-transformers-mobile-fighting-game-announced-3446000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: file.png (127x157, 23.3K)

Attached: lmao troon.jpg (700x350, 37.03K)

>transformers fight
as you seen on the movie screen

Attached: Transformers_5.jpg (2048x1152, 1009.3K)

which game is this?

>muh based tranny
America is the megaphone of the degeneracy influencing the world to become more degenerate with their pagan hedonism culture and deserve to be nuked. What's happening to americans is divine punishment

Attached: american right defends degeneracy.png (589x993, 472.81K)

Dunno. It's the first result for "transformers fight"
but here we go

gamezone.com/news/new-transformers-mobile-fighting-game-announced-3446000/

greco roman paganism is what we need now, not more "turn the other cheek" christbuffoonery and nigger worship

Attached: wash the nog foot christoid.jpg (1280x960, 335.19K)

this just proves that bruce transition was just a mediatic play for the kardashians to get more attention, this nigga blatantly trashes trannies left and right as if he didnt make himself a freak

America is a Christian nation just like brazil.

Only men can know how truly lonely it is at the top.

Both are disgusting abominations

USA common people will never win until they are willing to stand behind degenerates because they are "based". Also holy fuck brain cancer argument from (((cernovich))), masturbation is a sin but far less than being a faggot, even if it's a more widespread problem

Ngl caitlyn Jenner passes for her age and plus I’m pretty sure Bruce was HSTS gay male

Brazil isn't a very Christian nation, people call themselves Christian but they do not practice it, they don't go to the church on Sundays. It's like the secularized muslim in certain countries that eat pork, gamble, drink alcohol and don't fast in Ramadan, they declare themselves muslims but don't practice it one bit.

America is Christian, yet you only see people on the right making excuses to be for all forms of degeneracy.

But you are pagan, your woke commie shit is 100% pagan, the whole muh mother earth is Gaia paganism

God fucking killed them all in sodoma gomorra

Greco-Roman paganism is for Meds not for other Europeans

It should also be common sense for a man not to larp as a woman.

Bruce Jenner killed an actual woman in a fatal car accident that he caused and was able to avoid jail and prison for his reckless driving by paying the family off.

Attached: 9.jpg (1200x675, 77.94K)

kek

Attached: transformers comic book IRL.jpg (985x1513, 916.2K)

A huge percentage of pagans are lgbt
They reject Christianity. WTF makes you think they'll accept greco roman paganism?!

This is unforgiveable.

>Christ never mentions it
Cerno is so retarded, God says it in the OT and St. Paul says it in the Epistles dummy.
Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
Romans 1:26-27

Daily reminder cerno thinks he's talking to God by taking shrooms and dmt (he's actually talking to demons)

>congratulate for having a family
would need a mother to be a family

Or an Hypocrite.
Wath would he be?

Poland, you son of a bitch.

Attached: 47d.jpg (4685x2457, 233.15K)

>Who cares about the Old Testament, I mean Jesus Christ never condemns it

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

John 5:46-47

>Brazil isn't a very Christian nation
wrong, brazil is extremely catholic, you are not a christian person and don't know many christians, so you think you have the answer on faith
>people call themselves Christians but they do not practice it
again showing you're not actually a christian, because Jesus himself told us that nobody could preach the scripture to save us, we had to discover the path for ourselves. i'm not against priests or preaches by definition, but i also don't feel they can decide how to interpret the scripture with their modern takes and modern lies, so i keep my saviour close and churches far
>it's like the secularized muslim in certain countries that eat pork, gamble, drink alcohol and don't fast in ramadan
and still i've never met a muslim that ate pork, gambles, drinks alcohol and doesn't fast
are you sure that's not a (You) interpretation you retard?
Brazil is far more christians than you'd like to admit, probably because you yourself have never opened a Holy Bible to check what is actually said by The Son of Man and what is not

>Gold medalist realizes his IDpol is spinning wildly out of control

Attached: 1625945422194.png (713x611, 25.91K)

lmao women can't compete