DAMNNNN

DAMNNNN

Attached: sowiefkvuvnerugbufdnsgrsfhrtdgfnf.png (574x679, 332.48K)

>going woke is better than being morally broke
They are mutually exclusive. If you are "woke" you are morally broke.

Sorry, I meant mutual.

>unauthorized

Attached: 1646433125699.jpg (250x241, 7.16K)

>Amerifat doesn't understand English
mhm

Yeah, you'd be actually broke.

>make $12/hour
"excuse me sir you need to unpack your privileged existence"

Just

jews and leftists have no morals or principles

>yeah we did it but we won't take responsibility

Attached: HOMO DEPOT.jpg (650x433, 37.52K)

Rather be morally broke than an NPC with no inner monologue

>haha whoops someone compiled, printed, and distributed a document and we just didn't notice they were doing it
>please trust us to provide quality service
"No!"

Rake yourself.

How the mighty have fallen.

Attached: NIGGERDEPOT.jpg (3232x2877, 455.92K)

can someone give me the buck status on this one?

is lowes pozzed too?

Attached: 1572223441511.jpg (337x290, 55.81K)

This is entirely possible and not that hard to believe actually, it would only take one middle rung person in HR to carry it out.

As someone who has worked for Home Depot I can certainly tell you that the company is globohomo oriented.
They do cult like meetings where people have to clap and stomp and introduce themselves like clowns.
I noticed a massive increase in blue purple green hair, and out and proud flag people getting hired.
They hung a massive lgbtqppt2iba+++ banner over everyone's heads in the lunch room and make you do unconscious bias training almost monthly.
They had a repeating message over the stores PA system about inclusivity and pronouns that would blare 20 times in a shift.
It got rough.

I started to go to lowes weeks ago because it’s in a whiter part of town.

based nigger depot poster

Attached: sage.jpg (207x500, 31.69K)

lowes is my hunting grounds for single women. yes its incredibly based. I make sure to attend as many workshops they host looking for easy prey.

and it only takes one random manager to fuck up an entire lumber order. If they can't prevent some dangerhair from psychologically assaulting their staff, how the fuck are they going to manage god knows how many orders in a day?

this "we didn't know" line from businesses that raise prices to cover administration costs is bullshit and people need to stop accepting it.