How come you guys are get upset when it's proven COVID causes the blod clots and other diseased blamed on the vaccine?

How come you guys are get upset when it's proven COVID causes the blod clots and other diseased blamed on the vaccine?

Attached: 1647980376024.jpg (906x829, 145.09K)

>How come you guys are get upset when it's proven COVID causes the blod clots and other diseased blamed on the vaccine?

Attached: soyjak.gif (435x498, 1.33M)

Attached: +878drh.jpg (600x880, 195.59K)

I got one single fucking dose and my chest started to ache
If any faggot every speaks to me about vaccines I will use my last forces to slit his throat

Myself and two other people I know developed high blood pressure after covid. My mother in law nearly had a stroke.

I recovered last April, I've only now just gotten my bp under control. Shits fucked.

>whaaaaa i had mild temporary discomfort to help prevent other people from dying

>being this edgy while also admitting to being a pussy
>took one shot and didn't feel great so now he's angry
You're still here, aren't ya?
Faggot

What's a Covid ?

Because i don't trust their proofs

Fuck other people, I did this because in this shit country you can barely exit from your house if you haven't gotten jabbed and I thought it couldn't be as bad as people said. Turned out it was.

I wonder for how long I'll still be there ut holy fucking shit if this gets worse someone has got to pay

its not covid its the spikes. The vax makes your body produce those spikes, but everywhere. Its even worse than the wuflu. Have fun being dead inside of 3 years

>covid causes bloodclots
>why don't you want to willingly inject yourself with the covidvirus (the vaccine)
gee I wonder...

They BOTH cause clots and myocarditis.
One of them is optional.

Only 30% of the population ever caught the Spanish Flu.

>I thought it couldn't be as bad as people said
>Turned out it was
Remember when you faggots claimed it would kill everyone within 6 months to 1 year?
Yet you're still posting like a faggot on Any Forums, so maybe it wasn't as bad as your nigger tier brain thinks it is, faggot.

spike proteins from the vaccine are only produced for a couple of days versus TWO WEEKS or longer from the virus.

Special type of stabby paintbrush

Another lying faggot heard from. All you disingenuous pieces of shit will answer Another lying faggot kek. You clowns are bitches through and through. Pipe up in a bar with that shit see how it goes. Vaxxed faggots are always pussies, even the “tough” ones

Ah yes, because Any Forums is one person.

But the vaccine spikes have greater opportunity to enter the bloodstream.
Covid spikes, especially Omicron spikes, mostly stay in the respiratory system.

Nothing will fucking happen, faggot.
You're clearly underage (or just very retarded) because any adult will fucking tell you that people who scream shit like "Don't start the revolution without me" are pathetic losers who won't do shit.
Kill yourself :)

Never gotten COVID, been in huge crowds maskless, haven't been sick in the past two years as a matter of fact. Anyone in my family who has gotten it had a mild cold and drank beer the whole time.

I'm supposed to care why exactly?

mrna vaccines contain no actual viruses. j&j contains an adenovirus that has been modified to produce covid spike proteins.

>source: trust me bro