Im 25 with no skills, didnt graduate college

What kind of jobs can I do or make so that i earn enough money to be self sufficient. Ive been living off of my parents for 7 years past 18. I feel fucked.

Attached: sad mouse.jpg (612x417, 21.29K)

suck dick

Its quite common these days. I got through a similar situation. You just have to find a certification.

You are not going to be alone when real inflation tops 125% next year.

Become trans. Have everything handed to you.

go to your community college office and ask about programs with career placement. things like mechanic, hvac, sysadmin, electrician, education, first responder. alternatively get fit and go mil right before its too late. if you go mil, finish college and become an officer. if you go state employee or private sector always try to get a union contract.

Nope.

Nope.

I hope we dont get to Hyperinflation. Thats when SHTF.

Get a job that pays shit to get a valuable skill. Leech off your parents for another year. Quit your job and get a better paying one with the skills you learned.

What kind of valuable skill can you get at a shit job like being a cashier?

i plan on leeching off of them untill I find a path in which im satisfied in working with maximum free time.

learn to code nigger. you have the internet, you have 15 bucks, you dont need more. head over to udemy and you are set in 3 months. being a code monkey means your skills are in high demand.

Spend $100 on Amazon for two textbooks. CCNA and security+ Certifications. Make a LinkedIn. Wait for calls.

don't worry it gets worse; you'll be 30 with the same circumstances and then all of your excuses of being young will be gone

>CCNA and security+ Certifications. Make a LinkedIn.

Awww, bless your naivety.

become a solar panel intaller its basicly just bolting the frame down then bolting it to the frame
alot of installers fall off roofs tho so be carefull

I quit my job as an RN for ethical reasons and am now an unskilled linecook in a restaurant.
It was a huge paycut of couse, but definitely something I can live with. And it's less stressful.
Go ask for work doing dishes or helping with prep or whatever and see if you can work your way up. A lot of the people working in the industry are retarded and lazy, so if you're not you can make a very good impression.

Farmwork then hire illegal mexicans or give them temporary work visas you pay little and you get $$$ because america is entering a famine soon

enduring hardship. basically the most valuable skill there is. now just start doing something else. even if you fail the first few times you it wont bother you anymore. keep on going and eventually you will make it.

stop eating gluten

Sell firewood. I make a killing.

do companies really hire people with only a udemy "degree"? asking for a friend (me. because i dont have friends)

>do companies really hire people with only a udemy "degree"?

I wouldn't bank on it. Udemy has some good courses, but it's not really gonna catch many hiring managers eyes.

Can you drive? Become a trucker.

Sounds like you need to look for trade school/vocational schools in your region instead. If you're unlucky and theres none, then learn how your regions monthly tugboat works while doing odd jobs for cash to avoid paying taxes.

time to learn a trade, son. every man worth his salt needs to know how to build something.
>fencing
>electrical
>plumming
very easy to get into and require very little (or no training to get to work. Don't start tomorrow. Start today.

depends on what position they hire in really. 3d modelers f.ex you just really need to show a lot of your work to the employer and hope they like it.

I hope we do.

Shit NEEDS to hit the fan.

Maybe then people will learn something.

Nope, but i might kill you :)

Work construction

especially in it, they don't care about degrees. in some courses you are essentially forced to do your own projects. if you can solve them, you can easily prove you can code during an interview. and most of the time there is nothing else they care about.

Try going for pilot or electrician. Or just see whats the offer around your hometown.

must hurt self
must hurt self

Attached: homer_disabled.jpg (480x360, 22.18K)

Do you guys there have underground coal mines? It pays well, they teach you everything, minimal iq required.