Why is this such a generation of cowards. We don’t have any fucking good wartime KINOs for Gen Z

Why is this such a generation of cowards. We don’t have any fucking good wartime KINOs for Gen Z.

Meanwhile

>hacksaw ridge
>saving private ryan
>letters from iwo jima
>apocalypse now
>jar head
>black hawk down

And so many others.

Attached: 2ADBE4B9-C232-4FBD-9E01-CB06D7CAB8B1.jpg (1242x1642, 1.3M)

we are so, so, so fucking boned if we rely on anyone under 40 to protect us

Go die for your own bullshit you old sack of shit.

Give them an other reward than trannies, niggers and kikes and maybe they'll see a meaning to go in a war.

This freaking hard. Seriously, come join us over in /ptg/ we pretty much agree on this.
Hey buddy, what’s the matter with you fucker? Don’t want to die for Israel or for gay rights in Ukraine?

Absolutely based, boomers and landlords can fight their own wars.

Are you gonna sacrifice yourself for Israel?

Attached: 1647990867130.png (1336x1172, 1.81M)

What about 1917?

>NOOOOOO YOU MUST DIE FOR ZION AND YOUR JEWISH OVLERLORDS
get fucked lol

Housing vouchers if they survive the war. You’ll see the impoverished mutts gleefully die if you dangle shack ownership in front of them

Don't worry zoomers, I'll be back here jizzing inside your moms, sisters, wives and girfriends. The ones that aren't having trains run on them by migrants at least lol. 36 nigga, to old to draft to old to volunteer lmao.

Attached: 1647846673810.jpg (960x803, 99.97K)

Gen Z aren't they 50%+ bi, tri , gay, homo, furries and fags? there military epic will be called something like
>Fallen on the front lines
where a bunch of soldiers all turn fag

Not how that works, kiddies.

>why won't they die for israel?!
Dumb boomer

This jew has a point lol. But hey when they get back home I'll have a harem of their women living in my basement

this blood libel requires fresh meat
no one escapes least of all the youth

>No you MUST die for a cause you don't believe in
Make me. Gonna threatened me with death? Oh wow

fuck off and die, ZOGdog

sage

>Hey buddy, what’s the matter with you fucker? Don’t want to die for Israel or for gay rights in Ukraine?
no, I do not, and will not. show up to my door fedboi and see what happens. perhaps the boomers are the cattle, being fine with war against anything aside from the true problems.

>WE NEED MORE WAR PROPAGANDA JEWISH REVISIONISM
lmao get fucked zogbot

war movies are cringe both pro and anti war. if you want to watch war just go on twitter and look at videos uploaded from ukraine

Why should men die for feminist countries that treat them like trash and don't give them access to their basic needs?

>Year of Yeshua ben Yosef 2000+22
>Dying for the kikes
kek

Hacksaw Ridge came out like 5 years ago. Imagine many Zoomers have seen it.

>die for the 1% you fucking cowards!!

I'm not gonna get nuked for jews, sorry boomer.

>t. blackrock stock holder
I can actually hear the hand rubbing going with this post.

Man you people really have a nose for business in any situation

He'd sell you a wooden door for six million if he could get away with it.